House bill: “Protection of Women and Girls in Sports Act" passes in GOP controlled House

This is a good thing, the dems are stuck here. If they vote for it, the risk the ire of the trans community, if they vote against it, they risk the ire from the female community.

If they vote for it, they have to say that biological me should not be allowed to play on biological women’s teams.

while zero House Democrats do. What is wrong with these people? They want men taking medals away from women in school sports, want men to change in women's dressing rooms in sports, and want men being able to use women's bathrooms in schools. How sick are these people?

while zero House Democrats do. What is wrong with these people? They want men taking medals away from women in school sports, want men to change in women's dressing rooms in sports, and want men being able to use women's bathrooms in schools. How sick are these people?

Biden threatens a veto it if it passes in the Senate.

So Democrats are in favor of men playing in women's sporting events. I always thought Democrats were for women's rights.
WTF. I thought women wanted equal rights? I thought they wanted to be considered "equal". OK, I am with you, no men in women's sports, transgenders be damned. But, no women in men's sports, never, no exceptions. Want to kick field goals, find a women's football team.

Virginia Foxx, LOL, what a flippin idot.

dem scum are to stupid to realize the problems men in womens sports and bathrooms can cause ... theres nothing dumber than a democrat .

Every DemocRat voted against and the tool minority leader made a fool of himself again.

I want any and all male athletes to begin entering women's sports and just decimating them, to the point where you just see a bunch of dudes on every team, and I'm not talking about transgender men, but actual men, since you are allowed to just call yourself a woman and enter now.

Remember that back in the 1920s not one Democrat voted to allow women to vote. Nothing has changed with the Democrat party.

What rights do men have but not women? So which laws are governments trying to bring in for women that currently don't exist?

while zero House Democrats do. What is wrong with these people?

I'm thrilled the GOP is standing up for women's rights. I'd be more thrilled if they actually get it into law. Then I'd be beside myself if they actually win some more important cases and start impeachment against Joe Biden. They can start by cracking the deadlock barrier Joe has put up in the Justice Dept blocking the Hunter prosecution for gun felonies, drug felonies and for criminal collusion taking bribes from China for unbeknownst favors from dad.

... yet you oppose medical care for women. Hmmm.

They're for the “right” of women to murder their own children.

Not so much for any ethically-rational rights that women actually care about.
The LDS church does not consider abortion murder. LDS philosophy posit all spirit children must have a mortal body. If they don't make it the first time, they will get as many chances as necessay. Be ethically rational about women and the fetus.

Forum List

Back