House bill: “Protection of Women and Girls in Sports Act" passes in GOP controlled House

while zero House Democrats do. What is wrong with these people? They want men taking medals away from women in school sports, want men to change in women's dressing rooms in sports, and want men being able to use women's bathrooms in schools. How sick are these people?

Republicans - creating crises where none exists, passing a law women don't want, while refusing to pass the ones they do - like child care access, paid maternity leave, and abortion rights.

Let us know when Republicans codify the right to abortion.

What “medical care for women” does any sane, decent person oppose?

Are you talking about murdering innocent children, mutilating a man in a futile attempt to turn him into a woman, or something else?

Sane decent people don't oppose abortion rights. Republican MEN do. There is nothing sane or decent about them.

The LDS church does not consider abortion murder. LDS philosophy posit all spirit children must have a mortal body. If they don't make it the first time, they will get as many chances as necessay [sic]. Be ethically rational about women and the fetus.

It's funny how you're trying to twist my religion into an argument in favor of murder; given how religion is the great bogyman that babykillers see as the enemy.

It is •NEVER• ethical to murder an innocent child, nor even to advocate such an evil deed.

And for an evil, soulless murdering monster to even mention my church, and to presume to speak for it, is deeply offensive and blasphemous.

Go fuck yourself, you murdering piece of shit.

“The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
An evil soul producing holy witness
Is like a villain with a smiling cheek,
A goodly apple rotten at the heart.
O, what a goodly outside falsehood hath!”

― William Shakespeare, The Merchant of Venice[/i]

While I'm not surprised it's hard to believe not a single dem voted to protect women.....What tools they are.

As a skilled tradesman, I must take issue with your use of the word “tools”.

By definition, tools are useful. You can do productive work with tools.

The same cannot honestly be said about Democraps. They're pretty much the opposite of tools.

It's funny how you're trying to twist my religion into an argument in favor of murder; given how religion is the great bogyman that babykillers see as the enemy.

It is •NEVER• ethical to murder an innocent child, nor even to advocate such an evil deed.

And for an evil, soulless murdering monster to even mention my church, and to presume to speak for it, is deeply offensive and blasphemous.

Go fuck yourself, you murdering piece of shit.

“The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
An evil soul producing holy witness
Is like a villain with a smiling cheek,
A goodly apple rotten at the heart.
O, what a goodly outside falsehood hath!”
― William Shakespeare, The Merchant of Venice[/i]

I think it's another, slightly more articulate version of the Jessica-stormlover sock. What say you?

Sane decent people don't oppose abortion rights. Republican MEN do. There is nothing sane or decent about them.
Republicans are just hateful and nasty pieces of shit that don't wish to understand the most basic of science. They'd rather someone that suffers from this just off themselves.

I'm all for abortion....It helps get shed of undesirables such as yourself [Dragonlady]....I mean it's the sane thing to do getting shed of undesirables.....Am I right?

The problem with that way of thinking is that abortion only eliminates those who might have a higher-than usual likelihood of growing up to be undesirables.

If we wish to justify murder as a way of ridding society of undesirables, then it would be much more effective and less unjustifiable, to murder those who have had the chance to proven themselves to be undesirables—criminals, perverts, drug abusers, homeless, and such.

Democrats have made their decision, ladies. Freaks over women.
No, we believe in treating people with respect and decency. We have no problem with transwoman competing in our sports as long as they're on hormones and of the same general weight class. A lot of woman like me also use roids and lift so a lot of us are stronger then males. Of course little boys like you can't conceive of such a thing.

Republicans - creating crises where none exists, passing a law women don't want, while refusing to pass the ones they do - like child care access, paid maternity leave, and abortion rights.

Let us know when Republicans codify the right to abortion.
It is all about forcing religion on everyone and that is why we call them the American taliban. They enjoy seeing people suffer and don't give a damn about making life easier. Shitty people.

Abortion is murder. It is the killing of an innocent human being.

Nobody can support that, and credibly claim to be sane and decent.

As long as you defend the murder of innocents, you have no credibility whatsoever, on any topic involving ethics or morality.

No, we believe in treating people with respect and decency. We have no problem with transwoman competing in our sports as long as they're on hormones and of the same general weight class. A lot of woman like me also use roids and lift so a lot of us are stronger then males. Of course little boys like you can't conceive of such a thing.
Bullshit. Women in sports aren't going for your propaganda.

Forum List

Back