Why are Democrats against Voter ID?

No, I think you're an idiot who moronically thinks illegal aliens can vote in federal elections.
And you think your stinking way of posting wins you something?

My way of posting is highlighting the fact that you can't post proof of what you're claiming. You're just making shit up because you like the way it sounds.
I do not believe crime is over. And illegals are criminals. Men can make fake money. To claim they can't also fake stuff to vote seems to mean you stand with the illegals and not actual citizens.

My way of posting is highlighting the fact that you can't post proof of what you're claiming. You're just making shit up because you like the way it sounds.
Where is your proof?

No state registers illegal aliens.
If the state does not get proof of citizenship, states can register illegals.

Key Takeaways​

• Thirty-six state laws request or require voters to show some form of identification at the polls.
  • Fourteen states and Washington, D.C., do not require any documentation to vote at the polls.

I do not believe crime is over. And illegals are criminals. Men can make fake money. To claim they can't also fake stuff to vote seems to mean you stand with the illegals and not actual citizens.

No one's saying they're not criminals. What is being said is they can't register or vote. A handful of legal aliens try on occasion and easily get caught. Foreigners are not sneaking into America to vote.

My proof is the laws and processes in place to prevent illegals from voting, confirmed by the lack of illegal aliens caught voting in federal elections.
The laws in many states prevent illegals from voting. We know of those laws as proof of ID laws. But when you refuse as you do to screen the rest, of course illegals vote. Why do you think some of them are not clever?

Why has Biden hurled the doors to this country wide open He wants voters here.

No one's saying they're not criminals. What is being said is they can't register or vote. A handful of legal aliens try on occasion and easily get caught. Foreigners are not sneaking into America to vote.
Notice just Democrats parade around here working for the voting for illegals to keep happening. Nobody says every state has them voting. But there are 12 states who do nothing at all to stop them.

The laws in many states prevent illegals from voting. We know of those laws as proof of ID laws. But when you refuse as you do to screen the rest, of course illegals vote. Why do you think some of them are not clever?

Why has Biden hurled the doors to this country wide open He wants voters here.

Post proof of illegals voting...

I can't prove a negative and you can't prove what you claim. You're lack of prove they vote is evidence they don't.
Are you saying Democrats investigate illegal aliens as to them voting?

I support it

As son as you can show 98 percent of US Citizens have an acceptable ID
That's a problem for the citizen. My State of Alabama provide free voter ID's they will even send a mobile unit to you for one. Claims by the left that voter ID laws makes it harder to vote is complete bullshit.

Forum List

Back