His Dark Materials.

I'm not seeing the appeal. The Dark Materials series was supposed to be an atheist counter to CS Lewis Narnia series of blatant Christian allegory.... but who is the audience for this?

The Golden Compass movie was a confused mess.

• Banned
I'm not seeing the appeal. The Dark Materials series was supposed to be an atheist counter to CS Lewis Narnia series of blatant Christian allegory.... but who is the audience for this?

The Golden Compass movie was a confused mess.

The BBC version was lovely to watch. I didn't delve into the rest.

And afterwards I watched a documentary on Pullman.

I started to watch it last night but dozed off. It was very late and i kept thinking yo myself ive seen this before. Now that the golden compass refrence was made it makes total sense why i was thinking that lol.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Banned
I started to watch it last night but dozed off. It was very late and i kept thinking yo myself ive seen this before. Now that the golden compass refrence was made it makes total sense why i was thinking that lol.

There are plenty of reviews out there that rate it far more highly than the film.

There are plenty of reviews out there that rate it far more highly than the film.
I didnt fall asleep because it was boring. I was tired

Forum List

Back