Hillary's path to prison after Obama pardon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 1, 2014
Idaho
Ok, we went round and round about whether or not President Trump can have Vag prosecuted after the Kenyan pre-empts by issuing a presidential pardon. I'm going to make it real simple.

The Clinton Foundation is a felony factory!

That means it's a vast machine that continues to generate felonies spawned from previous felonies. Like a business man who creates a business that makes money for him whether he's awake or asleep, the Clinton's have created a criminal enterprise that will be begging for a massive RICO indictment....long after Obama is no longer in office.

49202213.cached.jpg

The best part is, her rapist, pedophile pervert husband will be locked up too, and maybe even Chelsea and about a dozen other Democrats.

I was reminded that the Supreme Court said a president can pardon offenses or theoretical offenses committed while he's in office. So we just wait until he leaves and prosecute based on all crimes committed by Clinton after Trump takes office.

I don't believe he can "pre-emptively pardon" sans a conviction. One cannot pardon what does not exist.

I don't believe he can "pre-emptively pardon" sans a conviction. One cannot pardon what does not exist.
I agree, but prosecutors don't like taking long shots; they like to prosecute where there is a higher chance of conviction. Their probability of success is much better prosecuting crimes that occur after the tenure of the pardoning president. This is a much better strategy.

He has to pardon her on so many things that he better not leave anything out, and that will be the hardest part.

Trump is not getting in office, and she is not be prosecuted for anything. You have wild dreams. Also B. Clinton is not a convicted rapist or pedophile.

The best part is the Clintons are going to spend the rest of their lives spending millions in lawyers fees trying to stay out of prison.
They both have one foot in the grave.
Which one burns in Hell first is the question.
All it's going to take is one little sentence somewhere in some obscure letter and the Clinton Crime INC. will crumble.

Ok, we went round and round about whether or not President Trump can have Vag prosecuted after the Kenyan pre-empts by issuing a presidential pardon. I'm going to make it real simple.

That means it's a vast machine that continues to generate felonies spawned from previous felonies. Like a business man who creates a business that makes money for him whether he's awake or asleep, the Clinton's have created a criminal enterprise that will be begging for a massive RICO indictment....long after Obama is no longer in office.

49202213.cached.jpg

The best part is, her rapist, pedophile pervert husband will be locked up too, and maybe even Chelsea and about a dozen other Democrats.

I was reminded that the Supreme Court said a president can pardon offenses or theoretical offenses committed while he's in office. So we just wait until he leaves and prosecute based on all crimes committed by Clinton after Trump takes office.

If they wanted to, the IRS could have ended it all, by indicting Obama for tax evasion six years ago.

Obama's Tax Evasion

49202213.cached.jpg

poor delusional trupster.

:rofl:

the only one going to jail is dumb donald... for bribing prosecutors, defrauding investors and "students" and cheating on his taxes.

you're welcome, nutter. :thup:

p.s. thanks for proving again why dumb donald loses every demographic except for uneducated angry white males.

The outrage of the silly Alt Right astounds the mind.

HRC is not going to prison, while a solid chance exists that Trump will be prosecuted.

49202213.cached.jpg

How trollish of you to support a third world tin horn dicktator like trump.

49202213.cached.jpg

How trollish of you to support a third world tin horn dicktator like trump.
So is that a no for the Christmas party this year?

Trump is not getting in office, and she is not be prosecuted for anything. You have wild dreams. Also B. Clinton is not a convicted rapist or pedophile.
Trump is not a convicted rapist or sexual batterer either and therefore you're not allowed to believe the allegations are true.

See how that works?

Trump is not a convicted rapist or sexual batterer either and therefore you're not allowed to believe the allegations are true.

See how that works?
lol

No, everyone needs only to believe what Trump himself says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back