Hillary's path to prison after Obama pardon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
But they are not running for president...... Supposed to be the role models of our kids. Here you have your orange monkey role model running around bragging...... GRABBING PUSSY, TALKING ABOUT HIS DAUGHTER ASS, BRAGGED ABOUT CHECKING PAGEANTS NAKED..... Is that supposed to be an excuse or acceptable?
Modesty as a presidential prerequisite?

After your boy Bill Clinton, that ship has sailed, my friend.

I smell hypocrisy.

Billy is not running for president.
We're talking about Bill setting a precedent and now you wing nuts are pretending Trump is the first presidential candidate with some flaws and none of you are acknowledging that he's a lot like Hillary's husband. Focus now.
. Trump never raped anyone,

Hillary Clinton has never raped anyone- nor been accused of rape.

Both Bill Clinton and Donald Trump are adulterers who have been accused of rape.

But only Donald Trump is running for President.
That you know of.

I figure there's little difference between a rapist and a person who knows they're a rapist but still defends them. Hillary is on record to be this in both a professional capacity and private. She's had plenty of practice defending known rapists.

Ok, we went round and round about whether or not President Trump can have Vag prosecuted after the Kenyan pre-empts by issuing a presidential pardon. I'm going to make it real simple.

The Clinton Foundation is a felony factory!

That means it's a vast machine that continues to generate felonies spawned from previous felonies. Like a business man who creates a business that makes money for him whether he's awake or asleep, the Clinton's have created a criminal enterprise that will be begging for a massive RICO indictment....long after Obama is no longer in office.

49202213.cached.jpg

The best part is, her rapist, pedophile pervert husband will be locked up too, and maybe even Chelsea and about a dozen other Democrats.

I was reminded that the Supreme Court said a president can pardon offenses or theoretical offenses committed while he's in office. So we just wait until he leaves and prosecute based on all crimes committed by Clinton after Trump takes office.

What pardon? Remember, Clinton's not going to jail nor being pardoned based on the voices in your imagination.
Trump has promised to prosecute, but part of me is in agreement with you. Obama is cold and heartless, so much so that he callously leaves his brother in Kenya to wallow in dire poverty, something you and I would never do. He's thin skinned. His memory is eternal. And NOBODY crosses him. His feigned support of Hillary barely conceals his seething hatred of the Clintons because of what they did to him in 2008.

The day she loses the election, he has no reason to hide his hate for her and will seek any opportunity to betray her. If I'm right, he almost certainly will withhold a pardon just like he withholds brotherly love. It's just who he is.

You know saintmike is delusional, but if he is correct about Obama, then he should follow his own advice. According to him, if Trump loses, those who are supporting the Dems are coming looking for their enemies on the far right.

Being a woman you don't know these things but yes, boys and men talk crassly about women and brag about doing things we don't actually do.

Has any man ever grabbed your pussy?

I rest my case.

But they are not running for president...... Supposed to be the role models of our kids. Here you have your orange monkey role model running around bragging...... GRABBING PUSSY, TALKING ABOUT HIS DAUGHTER ASS, BRAGGED ABOUT CHECKING PAGEANTS NAKED..... Is that supposed to be an excuse or acceptable?

I smell hypocrisy.

We're talking about Bill setting a precedent and now you wing nuts are pretending Trump is the first presidential candidate with some flaws and none of you are acknowledging that he's a lot like Hillary's husband. Focus now.

There are two candidates for President

One of them is an adulterer, has been accused of rape, and has had multiple women accuse him of groping.

The other one is Hillary Clinton.
I sense your jealousy. You want to be the woman he octopussed 30 years ago. You covet that impromptu tic-tac kiss. Maybe Bernie was right about women like you, having sex with your boyfriend while fantasizing about being gang raped by three men. You're like a 1950's movie, the typical feisty, scolding viragos just begging for a real man to take charge of you in the final scene.

You attack Trump because deep down, you know you need a real man like him and among the Left, it's slim pickings.

You know saintmike is delusional, but if he is correct about Obama, then he should follow his own advice. According to him, if Trump loses, those who are supporting the Dems are coming looking for their enemies on the far right.
You're not going to get another classic out of me from the Decade of Excess no matter how hard you try.

I smell hypocrisy.

There are two candidates for President

One of them is an adulterer, has been accused of rape, and has had multiple women accuse him of groping.

The other one is Hillary Clinton.
I sense your jealousy..

Well certainly you aren't able to sense your dick

upload_2016-10-13_10-41-59.jpeg

[Q. He's thin skinned. His memory is eternal. And NOBODY crosses him. .

Describes Donald Trump to a 'T'
I think I described you to a T in my last post to you and you're furious at the insight.
"Sorry" for you is the insight people have for you, saintmike.
Damn you!

"Everybody needs a little time away," I heard her say, "from each other."
"Even lover's need a holiday far away from each other."
Hold me now. It's hard for me to say I'm sorry. I just want you to stay.

[Q. He's thin skinned. His memory is eternal. And NOBODY crosses him. .

Describes Donald Trump to a 'T'
I think I described you to a T in my last post to you and you're furious at the insight.

I think you have a harder time finding insight than you do your dick.
upload_2016-10-13_10-41-59-jpeg.93383
I think showing the same picture twice betrays the weakness of your counter attack. My post called you a woman 3 times and insulted you with a sophistication you can't match with your famous one line quips.

I smell hypocrisy.

Both Bill Clinton and Donald Trump are adulterers who have been accused of rape.

That you know of.

I figure there's little difference between a rapist and a person who knows they're a rapist but still defends them. Hillary is on record to be this in both a professional capacity and private. She's had plenty of practice defending known rapists.
Lately I'm wondering if irony can reach critical mass and explode.

That you know of.

Typical Clinton tactic. Make your weakness your enemy's weakness. Takes a person with no conscience to do this convincingly.

That you know of.

Typical Clinton tactic. Make your weakness your enemy's weakness. Takes a person with no conscience to do this convincingly.
St. Saul would be proud.

Ok, we went round and round about whether or not President Trump can have Vag prosecuted after the Kenyan pre-empts by issuing a presidential pardon. I'm going to make it real simple.

The Clinton Foundation is a felony factory!

That means it's a vast machine that continues to generate felonies spawned from previous felonies. Like a business man who creates a business that makes money for him whether he's awake or asleep, the Clinton's have created a criminal enterprise that will be begging for a massive RICO indictment....long after Obama is no longer in office.

49202213.cached.jpg

The best part is, her rapist, pedophile pervert husband will be locked up too, and maybe even Chelsea and about a dozen other Democrats.

I was reminded that the Supreme Court said a president can pardon offenses or theoretical offenses committed while he's in office. So we just wait until he leaves and prosecute based on all crimes committed by Clinton after Trump takes office.

What pardon? Remember, Clinton's not going to jail nor being pardoned based on the voices in your imagination.
Trump has promised to prosecute, but part of me is in agreement with you. Obama is cold and heartless, so much so that he callously leaves his brother in Kenya to wallow in dire poverty, something you and I would never do. He's thin skinned. His memory is eternal. And NOBODY crosses him. His feigned support of Hillary barely conceals his seething hatred of the Clintons because of what they did to him in 2008.

The day she loses the election, he has no reason to hide his hate for her and will seek any opportunity to betray her. If I'm right, he almost certainly will withhold a pardon just like he withholds brotherly love. It's just who he is.

You....you realize that all this 'internal monologue' you're offering for Obama is just you citing the voices in your head, right?

Mikey, you're kinda disconnecting from reality in an embarrassingly formal way now.

Trump bragged that he- a married man- was trying to fuck a married woman- is this something you have engaged in?

Trump bragged about grabbing the pussy of women he is attracted to- is this something you have engaged in?

Not that any of us would be surprised that you have done these things.
Being a woman you don't know these things but yes, boys and men talk crassly about women and brag about doing things we don't actually do.

I rest my case.

I smell hypocrisy.

That is correct what Billy boy did was not acceptable. That's past.
However......... Is it acceptable then that we allow another wannabe president to act this way? To have this kind of attitude as we move forward? This is 2016........ Is this the kind of role model we want for our kids?
There are 4 women that came forward that your role model assaulted them.

I rest my case.

I smell hypocrisy.

However......... Is it acceptable then that we allow another wannabe president to act this way? To have this kind of attitude as we move forward? This is 2016........ Is this the kind of role model we want for our kids?
Nonsense. When Bill said his personal life did not affect his job and people shouldn't hold him accountable, the American people collectively agreed, which is why the Republican led congress failed to impeach him. It's only now that Democrats hypocritically want to reassert this antique idea of caring about a politician's personal life rather than his political agenda.

My kids learn from their mother and me. No kid has ever gone delinquent because Bill Clinton taught them it's ok. They did it because their parents and family taught them it's ok.

I smell hypocrisy.

Nonsense. When Bill said his personal life did not affect his job and people shouldn't hold him accountable, the American people collectively agreed, which is why the Republican led congress failed to impeach him. It's only now that Democrats hypocritically want to reassert this antique idea of caring about a politician's personal life rather than his political agenda.

My kids learn from their mother and me. No kid has ever gone delinquent because Bill Clinton taught them it's ok. They did it because their parents and family taught them it's ok.

Non sense? What did I say? I said what Bill Clinton was not acceptable....... That is past.

This 2016..... we are moving forward. I'm not sure how old are your kids and I'm glad you taught them well. Are you speaking for the rest of these parents and their kids? Are you?

Since when this kind of behavior is acceptable? My wife and my kids are offended. Lots of people are offended. Even his VP and his surrogates are offended. You can stand there and defend whatever you want. But this kind of talk bragging around forcing himself to a woman is not right.
Men talk about pussy all the time but abusing his power and do what ever he wants because he is powerful? That is not right.

I smell hypocrisy.

That you know of.

I figure there's little difference between a rapist and a person who knows they're a rapist.

Oh I think that there is a big difference between a rapist and someone who knows a rapist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back