Top Clinton staffers mock regious groups

Brynmr

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2016
This is just being reported on Fox News so link to follow but this is religious bigotry at a very high level.

The American left hates Christians.
Christianity has always been by far the single biggest religion in America, and since they do not like their own country and culture, they will always attack Christians.
They'll always give Muslims a pass, since they are not native to the American religious landscape.

Yes but apparently this time we have concrete evidence proving it. I'll post it when I find it.

If you think it is bad now...if hilary gets in it will be a nightmare.......

This is just being reported on Fox News so link to follow but this is religious bigotry at a very high level.

Faux News trying to create a story where there isn't one. Yawn.

Meanwhile, on the GOP side, Trump and Ryan are going to war. When Trump said he was going to grab a pussy, Ryan must of thought he meant him.

Yes, "Slow Joe"...we get it...anything that doesn't paint the leftard clown posse in anything but a glowing light is simply "hatin'" because the leftard clown posse of sniveling fools are as pure as new driven snow. (snicker)

The American left hates Christians.
Christianity has always been by far the single biggest religion in America, and since they do not like their own country and culture, they will always attack Christians.
They'll always give Muslims a pass, since they are not native to the American religious landscape.
The Native American Indian had spirituality, larger than the Christians, until they death rate soared for one group from religious bias and hate from Western Christians...

Yes, "Slow Joe"...we get it...anything that doesn't paint the leftard clown posse in anything but a glowing light is simply "hatin'" because the leftard clown posse of sniveling fools are as pure as new driven snow. (snicker)

Crazy Dale, are you off your meds again?

Faux News is garbage journalism. Always has been.

The six conglomerates that own 90 percent of all media belong to the same exclusive elite clubs, dumb ass.......you think that News-Corp (that owns FOX) a rival of the CEO of Viacom, Disney, CBS, Time Warner and GE??? If so, why are the heads of these entities have a seat at the CFR and the Committee of 300 and attend the Bilderburg meetings?

I know more than you, "Slow Joe"....infinitely more and it rips you up inside and you need to stop that. I'm here to help you.

YES there have been many angles of attacks on people of religion. Guess the liberals dont find religion trendy, or useful, or maybe they are really shit scared of it.

YES there have been many angles of attacks on people of religion. Guess the liberals dont find religion trendy, or useful, or maybe they are really shit scared of it.

It gets in their way of them getting their way.

The six conglomerates that own 90 percent of all media belong to the same exclusive elite clubs, dumb ass.......you think that News-Corp (that owns FOX) a rival of the CEO of Viacom, Disney, CBS, Time Warner and GE??? If so, why are the heads of these entities have a seat at the CFR and the Committee of 300 and attend the Bilderburg meetings?

I know more than you, "Slow Joe"....infinitely more and it rips you up inside and you need to stop that. I'm here to help you.

Okay, guy, you see, this is why you are crazy.

You start with a valid concern (that 90% of the media is owned by six companies) and then you go into full bore crazy that they are all in on a conspiracy.

The real problem is with the media is that they stopped being a public service and started being a business.

You see, it used to be, a network was supposed to LOSE money on the news. The job was to keep people informed.

Then it became about the ratings. More money for celebrity news readers, less money for foreign correspondents.

The reason why we have our Trump Problem is because these networks found they got higher ratings playing tape of Trump screaming about Mexican Rapists than they would about Jeb Bush talking about his education policy.

Forum List

Back