Hillary's path to prison after Obama pardon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, we went round and round about whether or not President Trump can have Vag prosecuted after the Kenyan pre-empts by issuing a presidential pardon. I'm going to make it real simple.

The Clinton Foundation is a felony factory!

That means it's a vast machine that continues to generate felonies spawned from previous felonies. Like a business man who creates a business that makes money for him whether he's awake or asleep, the Clinton's have created a criminal enterprise that will be begging for a massive RICO indictment....long after Obama is no longer in office.

49202213.cached.jpg

The best part is, her rapist, pedophile pervert husband will be locked up too, and maybe even Chelsea and about a dozen other Democrats.

I was reminded that the Supreme Court said a president can pardon offenses or theoretical offenses committed while he's in office. So we just wait until he leaves and prosecute based on all crimes committed by Clinton after Trump takes office.

How trollish of you to support a third world tin horn dicktator like trump.
So is that a no for the Christmas party this year?

Haven't seen the invite

Trump's own words condemn himself.
There isn't a red blooded male alive who isn't a faggot or a Mormon who hasn't engaged in behind the barn banter about women and even the Mormons I'm not so sure about.

Trump bragged that he- a married man- was trying to fuck a married woman- is this something you have engaged in?

Trump bragged about grabbing the pussy of women he is attracted to- is this something you have engaged in?

Not that any of us would be surprised that you have done these things.

Trump is not getting in office, and she is not be prosecuted for anything. You have wild dreams. Also B. Clinton is not a convicted rapist or pedophile.
Trump is not a convicted rapist or sexual batterer either and therefore you're not allowed to believe the allegations are true.

See how that works?

Only one candidate in the race is an adulterer and is accused of rape.

And that is Donald Trump.

There isn't a red blooded male alive who isn't a faggot or a Mormon who hasn't engaged in behind the barn banter about women and even the Mormons I'm not so sure about.

Trump bragged that he- a married man- was trying to fuck a married woman- is this something you have engaged in?

Trump bragged about grabbing the pussy of women he is attracted to- is this something you have engaged in?

Being a woman you don't know these things but yes, boys and men talk crassly about women and brag about doing things we don't actually do.

Has any man ever grabbed your pussy?

I rest my case.

Being a woman you don't know these things but yes, boys and men talk crassly about women and brag about doing things we don't actually do.

I rest my case.

I don't doubt that you talk crassly about women- nor do I doubt you brag about doing things you have never actually been able to do.

Since I don't have a 'pussy'- I happen to have a very functional cock- being the limp dick you are you don't know about these things- but real husbands don't try to fuck married women, and real men don't grab women by the pussy.

Those of us with real functioning man equipment don't need to do such things. Again- you clearly have no way to know about how real men act.

I rest my case.

I don't doubt that you talk crassly about women- nor do I doubt you brag about doing things you have never actually been able to do.

Since I don't have a 'pussy'- I happen to have a very functional cock- being the limp dick you are you don't know about these things- but real husbands don't try to fuck married women, and real men don't grab women by the pussy.

Those of us with real functioning man equipment don't need to do such things. Again- you clearly have no way to know about how real men act.
I safely call all leftists women since there are no real men among you. Your "males" range from pussies like yourself, to metrosexuals, to full on drag queens.

So the answer is no, no man has ever grabbed your pussy and probably no man has ever grabbed your phony tits either. We're all talk.

I rest my case.

But they are not running for president...... Supposed to be the role models of our kids. Here you have your orange monkey role model running around bragging...... GRABBING PUSSY, TALKING ABOUT HIS DAUGHTER ASS, BRAGGED ABOUT CHECKING PAGEANTS NAKED..... Is that supposed to be an excuse or acceptable?

I rest my case.

But they are not running for president...... Supposed to be the role models of our kids. Here you have your orange monkey role model running around bragging...... GRABBING PUSSY, TALKING ABOUT HIS DAUGHTER ASS, BRAGGED ABOUT CHECKING PAGEANTS NAKED..... Is that supposed to be an excuse or acceptable?
Modesty as a presidential prerequisite?

After your boy Bill Clinton, that ship has sailed, my friend.

I smell hypocrisy.

I rest my case.

I smell hypocrisy.

Billy is not running for president.

I rest my case.

I smell hypocrisy.

We're talking about Bill setting a precedent and now you wing nuts are pretending Trump is the first presidential candidate with some flaws and none of you are acknowledging that he's a lot like Hillary's husband. Focus now.

I rest my case.

I smell hypocrisy.

We're talking about Bill setting a precedent and now you wing nuts are pretending Trump is the first presidential candidate with some flaws and none of you are acknowledging that he's a lot like Hillary's husband. Focus now.
Yeah.....we figured that out. :hmpf:

Fact is, we also can see right thru this bogus argument. Trump never raped anyone, although I'm sure Hillary can convince some stupid woman to accuse Trump of it. It's too easy to make an accusation that cannot be substantiated. Add to that the fact that this is how Hillary operates, I don't think anyone is going to buy it. If they do, they're an idiot. :iagree:

No, the OP is about Hillary and prison.

No about Bill.

stmike defends the age old principle that men rule, and he is going to be astounded at how badly Trump will lose.

The favorability rating since the first debate has grown 5 points to 12.5 better than Trump in RCP. That translates to Clinton victory.

That means no prison for HRC.

Last edited:
Ok, we went round and round about whether or not President Trump can have Vag prosecuted after the Kenyan pre-empts by issuing a presidential pardon. I'm going to make it real simple.

The Clinton Foundation is a felony factory!

That means it's a vast machine that continues to generate felonies spawned from previous felonies. Like a business man who creates a business that makes money for him whether he's awake or asleep, the Clinton's have created a criminal enterprise that will be begging for a massive RICO indictment....long after Obama is no longer in office.

49202213.cached.jpg

The best part is, her rapist, pedophile pervert husband will be locked up too, and maybe even Chelsea and about a dozen other Democrats.

I was reminded that the Supreme Court said a president can pardon offenses or theoretical offenses committed while he's in office. So we just wait until he leaves and prosecute based on all crimes committed by Clinton after Trump takes office.

What pardon? Remember, Clinton's not going to jail nor being pardoned based on the voices in your imagination.

I rest my case.

I safely call all leftists women since .

Since you have never actually been with a woman.

That is probably for the best- you are clearly trying to compensate for your micro penis

I rest my case.

I smell hypocrisy.

There are two candidates for President

One of them is an adulterer, has been accused of rape, and has had multiple women accuse him of groping.

The other one is Hillary Clinton.

I rest my case.

I smell hypocrisy.

. Trump never raped anyone,

Hillary Clinton has never raped anyone- nor been accused of rape.

Both Bill Clinton and Donald Trump are adulterers who have been accused of rape.

But only Donald Trump is running for President.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back