Hillary's path to prison after Obama pardon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Q. He's thin skinned. His memory is eternal. And NOBODY crosses him. .

Describes Donald Trump to a 'T'
I think I described you to a T in my last post to you and you're furious at the insight.

I think you have a harder time finding insight than you do your dick.
upload_2016-10-13_10-41-59-jpeg.93383
I think showing the same picture twice betrays the weakness of your counter attack. My post called you a woman 3 times and insulted you with a sophistication you can't match with your famous one line quips.

What counter attack? I was just pointing out how you compensate for your micro-penis.

[ It's only now that Democrats hypocritically want to reassert this antique idea of caring about a politician's personal life rather than his political agenda..

LOL- Republicans love to attack Democrats for their personal life- just that you don't want to anyone to notice when its a Republican doing it.

The times they are a changing, saintmike.

Fuckup then was accepted.

Now it is not.

[ It's only now that Democrats hypocritically want to reassert this antique idea of caring about a politician's personal life rather than his political agenda..

LOL- Republicans love to attack Democrats for their personal life- just that you don't want to anyone to notice when its a Republican doing it.
Ok, so we all do it. But my point still stands. The country collectively agreed that Clinton's private affairs shouldn't extract a political toll. Had there been real outrage, the impeachment would have succeeded even though he was impeached on a separate charge. So in all fairness, why isn't the same latitude extended to Trump?

The answer is Democrats have an aversion to fairness.

[Q. He's thin skinned. His memory is eternal. And NOBODY crosses him. .

I think I described you to a T in my last post to you and you're furious at the insight.

I think showing the same picture twice betrays the weakness of your counter attack. My post called you a woman 3 times and insulted you with a sophistication you can't match with your famous one line quips.

What counter attack? I was just pointing out how you compensate for your micro-penis.
I have a very satisfied wife and 4 kids. You?

Ok, so we all do it. But my point still stands. The country collectively agreed that Clinton's private affairs shouldn't extract a political toll. Had there been real outrage, the impeachment would have succeeded even though he was impeached on a separate charge. So in all fairness, why isn't the same latitude extended to Trump?

A line of reasoning that would only be applicable if the democrats supported trump until he committed his 'private affairs'. Alas, the democrats wouldn't have crossed the street to piss on trump if he were on fire BEFORE he became Mr. 'Grab them by the pussy'.

Remember, his 'private affairs' are the standard of Republican denunciation. Democrats had long since figured out what is just now dawning on the GOP faithful: Trump is utterly unfit to be president.

Now it is not.
Because it's a Republican.

Notice he didn't lose evangelical support?

That means all the faux outrage is Democrats.

Didn't lose evangelical support. Really? I mean really?

80 Evangelical Christian Leaders Denounce 'Morally Unacceptable' Donald Trump
They all denounced his actions. It doesn't mean they don't still support him.

The average Christian isn't a pothead leftist with a stunted thinking process. We know 11 years is a long time to be held accountable for some rash words. We also know the grace that saves us, the power of Jesus Christ to transform a life. Satan may mock and jeer, but God eternally separates us from our sins. Christians understand this and don't upbraid fellow believers for their past sins.

You the unregenerate who are hostile to the knowledge of God don't understand what we do, which is why you'll never understand why we're going to stand behind Trump all the way to the White House.

Now it is not.
Because it's a Republican.

Notice he didn't lose evangelical support?

That means all the faux outrage is Democrats.

Didn't lose evangelical support. Really? I mean really?

80 Evangelical Christian Leaders Denounce 'Morally Unacceptable' Donald Trump
They all denounced his actions. It doesn't mean they don't still support him.

The average Christian isn't a pothead leftist with a stunted thinking process. We know 11 years is a long time to be held accountable for some rash words. We also know the grace that saves us, the power of Jesus Christ to transform a life. Satan may mock and jeer, but God eternally separates us from our sins. Christians understand this and don't upbraid fellow believers for their past sins.

You the unregenerate who are hostile to the knowledge of God don't understand what we do, which is why you'll never understand why we're going to stand behind Trump all the way to the White House.

Stunted thinking? A serial adulterer and compulsive liar who brags about trying to fuck married women while his own wife is home pregnant, who calls for the targeted revenge killings of women and children by the US military, and insists he'll bring back 'torture' and 'worse'.....

.....and that's not enough for an Evangelical? Trump retains their support for one simple reason: he's living what they mean by 'Conservative family values'.

Evangelicals and hard conservatives true to their beliefs are not supporting him.

Utah will go to either Hillary or McMullin on election day.

I don't even want to know how you are satisfying your wife and 4 kids.

I think you know what I meant and you need to tread carefully unless you want to see BANNED underneath your name on every post.

The Right wing attempted quite strongly to punish Bill Clinton for getting a blow job in the White House. Now of course you excuse Donald Trump for bragging about trying to do the same sort of thing- but with a married woman- and of course bragging about his sense of entitlement to kiss or grope women without their consent.

The answer is of course that right wing nut jobs like you have predilection for hypocrisy.

I think you know what I meant and you need to tread carefully unless you want to see BANNED underneath your name on every post.

Feel free to report me. Or perhaps think about your own posts more carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back