Hillary: ‘I Think About What Kind of President I Would Have Been All the Time.

As far as Hillary running again? If she does, I will be one of the loudest people railing against her. In my opinion, she's been done since 2016 and needs to go to pasture.

I saw that. I smiled when I read it. It consumes her every waking moment.

Hillary who? And she consumes yours as well. Does she come out of your closet at night and invade your dreams?
In 60 days she’s going to be your candidate, so this thread will be fun to quote you then.
Delusional much? She isn’t running.
So far, but I saw a poll about a week ago that claimed if she did enter the race now she would be in a dead heat with Biden. Still more evidence that Democrats are bottom feeders.
The bottom feeders are the ones in the White House.

74165402_3008035082544430_81508746882187264_n.jpg

A quicker way to get out of it is to tuck your chin, grab the elbow of the arm across your throat with your opposite arm (if he's using his right arm across your throat, grab his elbow with your left hand). Take a firm grip on the elbow, then drop to your knee on the side of the arm he's using to choke you. What will happen, is gravity will take over and put him on the ground over your shoulder.

What makes this particular move so useful, is that you now have ahold of his arm, which is now being held straight because of the throw. Take the arm that isn't holding his, and drive your fingertips as hard as you can into the armpit. That will stun their arm for several minutes, making it useless for a fight.
I once knew a guy who tried that. May he rest in peace.

Hillary who? And she consumes yours as well. Does she come out of your closet at night and invade your dreams?
In 60 days she’s going to be your candidate, so this thread will be fun to quote you then.
So far, but I saw a poll about a week ago that claimed if she did enter the race now she would be in a dead heat with Biden. Still more evidence that Democrats are bottom feeders.
lol A bot like you has no idea who is in the WH.

Only 5 more years to go.

A quicker way to get out of it is to tuck your chin, grab the elbow of the arm across your throat with your opposite arm (if he's using his right arm across your throat, grab his elbow with your left hand). Take a firm grip on the elbow, then drop to your knee on the side of the arm he's using to choke you. What will happen, is gravity will take over and put him on the ground over your shoulder.

What makes this particular move so useful, is that you now have ahold of his arm, which is now being held straight because of the throw. Take the arm that isn't holding his, and drive your fingertips as hard as you can into the armpit. That will stun their arm for several minutes, making it useless for a fight.
I once knew a guy who tried that. May he rest in peace.

I've had to use it a couple of times, and it's never failed me. There are quite a few friends who know it is not healthy to grab me from behind, as well as some people who should have known better, but didn't.

Correction: it should be “A bot like you has no idea what is in the WH”

I do not think the species of the thing squatting in the Oval Office has yet been accurately identified.

Rotund, blobular, orange coloring, toadlike floppy jowls, white rings around the eyes, sports a hairy nest on his head (some sort of tribal identification related to fertility rites?) and twitches, thrashes, and tweets reflexively on a daily basis. In it’s natural environment it is known to subsist on Big Macs and Fox TV. Sentience is not yet been evident but if you poke it with facts it squeals and screams in a distinctive pattern: fake news fake news fake news.

I do not think the species of the thing squatting in the Oval Office has yet been accurately identified.

Rotund, blobular, orange coloring, toadlike floppy jowls, white rings around the eyes, sports a hairy nest on his head (some sort of tribal identification related to fertility rites?) and twitches, thrashes, and tweets reflexively on a daily basis. In it’s natural environment it is known to subsist on Big Macs and Fox TV. Sentience is not yet been evident but if you poke it with facts it squeals and screams in a distinctive pattern: fake news fake news fake news.
Boy, you sure made your case! Grammar Nazi rant followed by an attack on the looks of the President!

What a pathetic shallow excuse for a human you are.

You just made my point for me. Instead of addressing issues and policies you provide only personal attacks. You clearly have no idea what is going on.

Boy, you sure made your case! Grammar Nazi rant followed by an attack on the looks of the President!

What a pathetic shallow excuse for a human you are.

Coming from you....:lmao:

You just made my point for me. Instead of addressing issues and policies you provide only personal attacks. You clearly have no idea what is going on.

Did you read your own post?

Didn't think so :)

Very unlikely she would have created trillion dollar deficits. But it is funny seeing how much the hypocrite repubs love them.

Bookmarked.

They do not like to be reminded of their mistakes. And she keeps coming back to haunt them. They are her captives as surely as we would have been.

0CA76013-3885-443D-B374-5027989A0D31.jpeg

Last edited:

She consumed with getting her ass kicked. I’m not the one being kept awake by it. That would be Huma as Hillary tosses and turns all night on her side of the bed.

Ridiculous, much like your imaginary saw used on Trump's Wall. If grabbed in a rear choke-hold, turn your head toward the elbow so you can breathe. Then try to stomp the top of one of the opponent's feet with your heel and swing the back of one of your heels up into his groin. Once the hold is loosened, step out into a low front-set which should send the attacker over your back and onto his. Kick him in the head several times and run like like hell. Whatever technique you use, use it every time....multiple escapes always end in confusion as to which one to use, often resulting in a decision that comes too late.

WillPower
GoJu Ryu Blackbelt, GoJuKai self-defense instructor and dojo owner for several years.

Forum List

Back