Senior State Department Official Fakes Resume

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2011
Chicago, Chicago, that Toddling Town
Trump only hires the best people...

Senior Trump official embellished résumé, had face on fake Time cover

upload_2019-11-13_5-24-48.jpeg

WASHINGTON — A senior Trump administration official has embellished her résumé with misleading claims about her professional background — even creating a fake Time magazine cover with her face on it — raising questions about her qualifications to hold a top position at the State Department.

An NBC News investigation found that Mina Chang, the deputy assistant secretary in the State Department's Bureau of Conflict and Stability Operations, has inflated her educational achievements and exaggerated the scope of her nonprofit's work.

Whatever her qualifications, Chang had a key connection in the Trump administration. Brian Bulatao, a top figure in the State Department and longtime friend of Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, attended a fundraiser for her nonprofit in Dallas and once donated $5,500 to her charity, according to a former colleague of Chang's.

She was not a Trump appointment. She was hired by one of those career professionals we keep hearing about. I give her an "A" for stones.

Wow... so someone with no qualifications lies her way into a job... and you think this is cool?

Way cool.

My daughter is a researcher and she could find out tons of details about anyone.
Someone really fucked-up hiring that pretty woman with all the lies on her resume'.

She was not a Trump appointment. She was hired by one of those career professionals we keep hearing about. I give her an "A" for stones.

Wow... so someone with no qualifications lies her way into a job... and you think this is cool?

Way cool.

My daughter is a researcher and she could find out tons of details about anyone.
Someone really fucked-up hiring that pretty woman with all the lies on her resume'.

Why do you hate women?

I never knew there was a State Department's Bureau of Conflict and Stability Operations. With that being, it's hard to take any of this seriously.

It’s pretty bad and she got caught. I find it more appalling that a sitting US Senator lies about being in combat in Vietnam to make his resume look better and that turns out to be false. Democrats and Liberals have no problem with this because he is one of their guys.

It’s pretty bad and she got caught. I find it more appalling that a sitting US Senator lies about being in combat in Vietnam to make his resume look better and that turns out to be false. Democrats and Liberals have no problem with this because he is one of their guys.

The people in his state always have the option of voting him out...

Not sure why you think "Well, what about..." is a valid excuse for this sort of thing, but have at it, guy.

Trying to deflect from hunter I see. To bad for you it won't work.

Liz Warren faked her entire family tree and she's, according to some, qualified to be President.

No, she really didn't... She repeated stories she heard from her family.

I've yet to see a family tree that proves them wrong... and I'm sure you all have looked.

See if that spin works on the campaign trail. The fake Indian will be eaten alive for her lies.

Liz Warren faked her entire family tree and she's, according to some, qualified to be President.

No, she really didn't... She repeated stories she heard from her family.

I've yet to see a family tree that proves them wrong... and I'm sure you all have looked.

See if that spin works on the campaign trail. The fake Indian will be eaten alive for her lies.

So the election would be between two liars again? Will we never grow tired of this?

Way cool.

Why do you hate women?
Not women, unqualified women who lie on their resume', like "Gray Beaver".

Forum List

Back