Biden Claims He Was ‘Appointed’ to Naval Academy, Roger Staubach Prevented Him from Attending

When you can't dispute the facts as presented, you attack the member here on USMB?

2022-08-15_21-36-54-S.jpg
But that is what you are doing.

For love of God, undocumented immigrants are allowed to vote in only municipal elections..IN SOME locales.
They are not allowed to vote in state or national elections. Which is what you are inferring (handing out Fake ID's :rolleyes:

Honestly, how many time are you gonna toss this word salad? It's getting a bit stale. :)

Why the silly tirade? I pointed out that illegals can vote in some municipal elections.

That was in response to you writing,

No undocumented immigrant can vote...period. Move on.”

For love of God, undocumented immigrants are allowed to vote in only municipal elections..IN SOME locales.
They are not allowed to vote in state or national elections. Which is what you are inferring (handing out Fake ID's :rolleyes:

Honestly, how many time are you gonna toss this word salad? It's getting a bit stale. :)
Hollie is sealioning. The state and municipal laws determine who can vote. No one else has denied it.

INCREMENTALISM.

Not too shabby..

Biden would go on to become one of the state’s best players his senior year. Over the course of eight games, he’d score 10 touchdowns, and his 60 points on the season ranked third overall in the state of Delaware.
And all with asthma so bad he got 5 draft deferments. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Why the silly tirade? I pointed out that illegals can vote in some municipal elections.

That was in response to you writing,

No undocumented immigrant can vote...period. Move on.”
Because you are inferring they are being brought in and given fake ID's so they can vote....which they can't.

Again, you keep tossing word salad.

Move on.

I never inferred any such thing. I never made a comment about fake ID’s.

Show me the post.
I did and still do. See it with my own eyes on jobs.

Was surprised E-Verify caught some few weeks back.

Low and behold 5 came back with new names SSNs but got caught by facial recognition. Werent allowed back.

But most pay for good STOLEN IDS AND SSNs. EVerify doesnt catch that.

Not too shabby..

Biden would go on to become one of the state’s best players his senior year. Over the course of eight games, he’d score 10 touchdowns, and his 60 points on the season ranked third overall in the state of Delaware.
And yet he got a deferment from the Vietnam War supposedly because he wasn't healthy enough. Joe started lying early and hasn't stopped since!

Forum List

Back