Zone1 37 different funding sources for Black owned businesses. Black Americans opportunity is limitless.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
If you are Black and an American citizen, the only limits to your success are within you. There are opportunities EVERYWHERE, this is just one sample of what is available to help Black people succeed.

If you are Black and an American citizen, the only limits to your success are within you. There are opportunities EVERYWHERE, this is just one sample of what is available to help Black people succeed.

These are the programs that IM2 constantly assures us that don’t exist.

Well its a good thing. I hope they use it

Here's a little funding, now compete with Amazon and Walmart who hardly pay any taxes at all....

I guess you didn't read these programs. You just saw 37 programs and then posted. You post a organization like SCORE. They don't help black businsses. Then you have the banks and if your credit score is under 600 you don't get help. I mean Mike, you're white, so try shutting your mouth about what YOU think is available for black people.

Now tell us how many paces are available for whites. And don't say zero because there are way more than 37.

I guess you didn't read these programs. You just saw 37 programs and then posted. You post a organization like SCORE. They don't help black businsses. Then you have the banks and if your credit score is under 600 you don't get help. I mean Mike, you're white, so try shutting your mouth about what YOU think is available for black people.

Now tell us how many paces are available for whites. And don't say zero because there are way more than 37.
Why do feel entitled to tell ME to shut MY mouth punk? You've been running yours for nine years spewing your hatred for Whites, Asians and Jews. The FACT that you deny is simple. Black people in America today have opportunities everywhere, if they have one ounce of motivation. And if you have a credit score under 600 you don't deserve a business loan. You can't even handle your own debt.

You just can’t ever admit you are wrong, park your ego and learn to be human,

Forum List

Back