Here is a list of things the R-wing believes because republicans in office told them to believe them

1. Infrastructure investment is a boondoggle! So lets let it fall apart.
2. Investing in science is bad
3. Educating our youth is bad
4. Paying taxes for anything outside of defense is bad
5. Regulating food safety standards, clean air and water is bad.

I shit you not...These people are insane.

So....we spent billions on shovel ready jobs under obama....how did that work out for the infrastructure?

Children in inner city public schools controlled by democrats have a 50% graduation rate...how is that tax money being used ?

We have a 20 trillion debt....by giving politicians tax money that you want to increase giving to the same politicians...

Who is the nut...you or the politicians you want to keep giving money to...?

The EPA poisoned a river....anyone fired yet?

You have no clue what you are talking about....

You haven't even touched the really crazy stuff.

-military exercises in Texas are a cover for an Obama martial law takeover .

-Obama the secret mooslim

-isis is everywhere

-gun confiscation

I think Hillary has lied about many things. She isn't my first choice, but she is 10x better than Trump.
Hillary has never lied, and I resent you suggesting that she has! She was either misquoted, had a memory lapse, did not understand the question, really meant something else and so on and so forth.

The Republicans suggesting she is not honest is nothing less than deplorable!
Trumps lied more and he's only been in politics for a minute.

You'd defend a piece of shit if the GOP nominated it
I'm glad the GOP'ers didn't nominate Trump.....

Fox News plays a huge role in this. They push the republican agenda and their simple minded independent conservative audience eats up every word.

The increase in intellectual indolence, indifference and insouciance plays the primary part in it. Far too many people view receiving information from their preferred news source as the end of the inquiry process rather than the embarkation point from which sage critical thinkers and intellectually curious people quest for truth, for the whole story. "Trust, but verify" is a practice Ronald Reagan followed, but clearly his legacy does not include the vast majority of today's Republicans exercising similar levels of scrutiny re: the information that comes their way.

I think Hillary has lied about many things. She isn't my first choice, but she is 10x better than Trump.
Hillary has never lied, and I resent you suggesting that she has! She was either misquoted, had a memory lapse, did not understand the question, really meant something else and so on and so forth.

That I would defend a piece of shit if nominated is conditional by your account, yet your implicit defense of a piece of shit is not by any account.

We both know who piece of shit is.

That I would defend a piece of shit if nominated is conditional by your account, yet your implicit defense of a piece of shit is not by any account.

I don't think the Clinton's are POS any more than any other politician is. I think of all the democrats and liberals you guys hate the clinton's the most but that's only because they whip your ass and you can't do nothing about it. I'm sure you hate them like liberals hated Reagan. And cons even got to elect HW Bush but you cons cried so hard that Gore lost and Bush won and we got the Great Recession and ISIS. And now you want to go back to that? You are a right wing loonie greek.

Are you Trumps foreign policy advisor George Papadopoulos? He's a fucking idiot too.

I don't think the Clinton's are POS any more than any other politician is. I think of all the democrats and liberals you guys hate the clinton's the most but that's only because they whip your ass and you can't do nothing about it. I'm sure you hate them like liberals hated Reagan. And cons even got to elect HW Bush but you cons cried so hard that Gore lost and Bush won and we got the Great Recession and ISIS. And now you want to go back to that? You are a right wing loonie greek.

Are you Trumps foreign policy advisor George Papadopoulos? He's a fucking idiot too.
There should be literacy tests to vote, but then you would call that voter repression and take it personally.

1) Climate change denial

2) Rampant voter fraud

3) Giving tax breaks to the top earners will stimulate GDP

4) Tax cuts pay for themselves

5) A ridiculous, boated defense budget makes the USA's dick look bigger for some reason

There really isn't a big distinction between republicans and conservative independents is my point. Republicans in office declare something and everyone besides liberals believes them.

1) Climate changes. Man has nothing to do with that.

2) If you can't require voter ID, you can't ensure against fraud.

3) Reagan's tax cuts created 30 years of economic prosperity.

4) Reagan's tax cuts doubled federal tax revenues.

5) Peace and stability through strength.

Unlike you, no one had to tell me these things. I have brain and I am a smart person. You never present any credible arguments to refute any of these things, it's always junk you've copied and pasted from your typical left-wing blogs and such. You are what is known as a "quisling" ...go look it up, you could stand to expand your vocabulary.
1) Stop pretending you understand the subject. You don't.

2) You didn't even give a shit about this issue before republicans conveniently started talking about it in 2012.

3) There is no evidence his tax cuts on the wealthy did anything. He also raised taxes many times. Duh! Also, Bush's tax cuts were bigger and job creation under Bush was pathetic and the Great Recession happened anyway.

4) That is such bullshit it's not even funny.

5) Your dick is probably small.

1) Climate change denial

2) Rampant voter fraud

5) A ridiculous, boated defense budget makes the USA's dick look bigger for some reason

There really isn't a big distinction between republicans and conservative independents is my point. Republicans in office declare something and everyone besides liberals believes them.

The Republicans were in the wilderness for nearly 1/2 a century, from FDR through Carter. The Republican presidents during this era were beholden to the New Deal and Big Government Solutions.

In the 60s they realized that they needed to change American opinion.

So they invested heavily in Think Tanks and popular media. They strategically used the culture war (religion, tradition, conservatism) and nationalism (patriotism) to pull people into their media orbit. Once in their orbit, they fed them an entire universe of beliefs and "facts" which ultimately supported a narrow group of wealthy people.

These are not the kind of people that read data on climate change or know that Reagan was a bigger Keynesian than Carter. They don't know history or economic theory. They only know they SHOULD NOT trust any other information source besides the ones inside the Republican orbit.

To them, even science is a conspiracy of the Left.

We are entering a new dark ages where a small plutocracy (wealthy feudal lords) are manipulating the beliefs of poorly educated, desperate, confused, angry people.

1) Climate change denial

2) Rampant voter fraud

The Republicans were in the wilderness for nearly 1/2 a century, from FDR through Carter. The Republican presidents during this era were beholden to the New Deal and Big Government Solutions.

In the 60s they realized that they needed to change American opinion.

So they invested heavily in Think Tanks and popular media. They strategically used the culture war (religion, tradition, conservatism) and nationalism (patriotism) to pull people into their media orbit. Once in their orbit, they fed them an entire universe of beliefs and "facts" which ultimately supported a narrow group of wealthy people.

These are not the kind of people that read data on climate change or know that Reagan was a bigger Keynesian than Carter. They don't know history or economic theory. They only know they SHOULD NOT trust any other information source besides the ones inside the Republican orbit.

To them, even science is a conspiracy of the Left.

We are entering a new dark ages where a small plutocracy (wealthy feudal lords) are manipulating the beliefs of poorly educated, desperate, confused, angry people.
God, what a train wreck of conspiracy theories and dingbat platitudes.

Oh, but I DO understand the subject, skippy.

2) You didn't even give a shit about this issue before republicans conveniently started talking about it in 2012.

I've been giving a shit about voter fraud for years. I remember dead people in Chicago voting for Kennedy. You're the one who doesn't care about voter fraud because your side is good at cheating to win.

3) There is no evidence his tax cuts on the wealthy did anything. He also raised taxes many times. Duh! Also, Bush's tax cuts were bigger and job creation under Bush was pathetic and the Great Recession happened anyway.

I wasn't talking about Bush. Reagan's tax cuts sparked the longest period of peacetime prosperity in American history. The Great Recession happened as a result of government meddling in housing and finance where it had no business. It had nothing to do with Reagan's tax cuts.

It's not bullshit, it's a fact and you're welcome to go to the Treasury Dept. website and check it out. In 1980, when Reagan took office, the US Federal tax revenue was right at $300 billion. In 1988, the year Reagan left office, it was over $600 billion. Reagan's tax cuts effectively doubled tax revenues.

That's not what your girlfriend tells me. ;)

Matthew, have you ever posted anything that was not a flat out fucking lie? :dunno:

1) Climate change denial

2) Rampant voter fraud

This is the dumbest thing I have had to read in a long time. We are all dumber for having read it and you are an epic level idiot.

perhaps, but the GOP did not nominate Hillary, the DNC did, so we will never know the truth to your statement.

Sometimes I think you actually believe some of the ridiculous crap you post.
What's your excuse for believing anything republicans tell you?

What's you're excuse for believing anything coming from a Clinton? What has Trump "lied" about?

The un-American attitude among the republicans is rather astounding. But it is evident throughout our history, books noted at bottom cover the topic well, but for republicans, books are only to be banned if they don't coincide with their ideological training.

"I want to argue for something which is controversial, although I believe that it is also intuitive and commonsensical. My claim is this: Oliver [ average Right Winger] believes what he does because that is the kind of thinker he is or, to put it more bluntly, because there is something wrong with how he thinks. The problem with conspiracy theorists is not, as the US legal scholar Cass Sunstein argues, that they have little relevant information. The key to what they end up believing is how they interpret and respond to the vast quantities of relevant information at their disposal. I want to suggest that this is fundamentally a question of the way they are. Oliver isn’t mad (or at least, he needn’t be). Nevertheless, his beliefs about 9/11 are the result of the peculiarities of his intellectual constitution – in a word, of his intellectual character." The intellectual character of conspiracy theorists | Aeon Essays

'The Rhetoric of Reaction: Perversity, Futility, Jeopardy' Albert O. Hirschman
'Invisible Hands: The Businessmen's Crusade Against the New Deal' Kim Phillips-Fein
'White Trash: The 400-Year Untold History of Class in America' by Nancy Isenberg
Idiot America: How Stupidity Became a Virtue in the Land of the Free' by Charles P. Pierce

"Liberals and progressives have been slow to realize that their preferred vocabulary has been hijacked and that when they respond to once - hallowed phrases they are responding to a ghost now animated by a new machine, The point is not a small one, for in any debate, especially one fought in the arena of public opinion, the battle is won not by knock - down arguments but by the party that succeeds in placing its own spin on the terms presiding over the discussion. That's what the conservatives in and out of Congress have managed to do with old war horses like "individual" and so long as they are allowed to get away with it, the opposition will spend its time insisting that it too is for the individual or for color-blindness or equal opportunity - and before we know it all the plovers will be dead and all the subcontractors will once again be white." Stanley Fish, 'The Trouble with Principle' (How the Right Hijacked the Magic Words)
Saul?

Saul? I think that was Josef Goebbels. :thup:

1) Climate change denial

2) Rampant voter fraud

I smell the strongest odor of desperation I have ever smelled here yet.

Last edited:
1) Climate change denial

2) Rampant voter fraud

1) Climate changes. Man has nothing to do with that.

2) If you can't require voter ID, you can't ensure against fraud.

3) Reagan's tax cuts created 30 years of economic prosperity.

4) Reagan's tax cuts doubled federal tax revenues.

5) Peace and stability through strength.

Unlike you, no one had to tell me these things. I have brain and I am a smart person. You never present any credible arguments to refute any of these things, it's always junk you've copied and pasted from your typical left-wing blogs and such. You are what is known as a "quisling" ...go look it up, you could stand to expand your vocabulary.

What is it with this infatuation with dicks by the liberals?
we get Ok? Your GAY, great, nobody cares. You don't have to advertise it with every post begging someone to send you a picture of their dick just to prove you wrong.

1) Climate change denial

2) Rampant voter fraud

How does one "boated" a defense fund?

Another point? Which of obummer's promises worked out?

Forum List

Back