Here is a list of things the R-wing believes because republicans in office told them to believe them

IMG_0370.JPG

1) Climate change denial

2) Rampant voter fraud

3) Giving tax breaks to the top earners will stimulate GDP

4) Tax cuts pay for themselves

5) A ridiculous, boated defense budget makes the USA's dick look bigger for some reason

There really isn't a big distinction between republicans and conservative independents is my point. Republicans in office declare something and everyone besides liberals believes them.

How does one "boated" a defense fund?

Another point? Which of obummer's promises worked out?
they load the money on a cargo ship

1) Climate change denial

2) Rampant voter fraud

5) A ridiculous, boated defense budget makes the USA's dick look bigger for some reason

There really isn't a big distinction between republicans and conservative independents is my point. Republicans in office declare something and everyone besides liberals believes them.

1) Climate changes. Man has nothing to do with that.

2) If you can't require voter ID, you can't ensure against fraud.

3) Reagan's tax cuts created 30 years of economic prosperity.

4) Reagan's tax cuts doubled federal tax revenues.

5) Peace and stability through strength.

Unlike you, no one had to tell me these things. I have brain and I am a smart person. You never present any credible arguments to refute any of these things, it's always junk you've copied and pasted from your typical left-wing blogs and such. You are what is known as a "quisling" ...go look it up, you could stand to expand your vocabulary.
1) Stop pretending you understand the subject. You don't.

2) You didn't even give a shit about this issue before republicans conveniently started talking about it in 2012.

3) There is no evidence his tax cuts on the wealthy did anything. He also raised taxes many times. Duh! Also, Bush's tax cuts were bigger and job creation under Bush was pathetic and the Great Recession happened anyway.

4) That is such bullshit it's not even funny.

5) Your dick is probably small.
What is it with this infatuation with dicks by the liberals?
we get Ok? Your GAY, great, nobody cares. You don't have to advertise it with every post begging someone to send you a picture of their dick just to prove you wrong.

He's just immature.... like all the safe place kids at Voodoo Fest when DJ Mustard kept yelling "Fuck Donald Trump. I bet most of them didn't even know who Donald Trump is.

St Ronnie's tax cuts created the worst recession since the GOP's Great Depression until Bush II's tax cuts gave us the GOP's Great Recession.

1) Climate change denial

2) Rampant voter fraud

Unlike you, no one had to tell me these things. I have brain and I am a smart person. You never present any credible arguments to refute any of these things, it's always junk you've copied and pasted from your typical left-wing blogs and such. You are what is known as a "quisling" ...go look it up, you could stand to expand your vocabulary.

2) You didn't even give a shit about this issue before republicans conveniently started talking about it in 2012.

3) There is no evidence his tax cuts on the wealthy did anything. He also raised taxes many times. Duh! Also, Bush's tax cuts were bigger and job creation under Bush was pathetic and the Great Recession happened anyway.

What is it with this infatuation with dicks by the liberals?
we get Ok? Your GAY, great, nobody cares. You don't have to advertise it with every post begging someone to send you a picture of their dick just to prove you wrong.

He's just immature.... like all the safe place kids at Voodoo Fest when DJ Mustard kept yelling "Fuck Donald Trump. I bet most of them didn't even know who Donald Trump is.
that's easy, Donald Trump is the guy with the little hands..
Couldn't resist.

Oh, but I DO understand the subject, skippy.

I've been giving a shit about voter fraud for years. I remember dead people in Chicago voting for Kennedy. You're the one who doesn't care about voter fraud because your side is good at cheating to win.

I wasn't talking about Bush. Reagan's tax cuts sparked the longest period of peacetime prosperity in American history. The Great Recession happened as a result of government meddling in housing and finance where it had no business. It had nothing to do with Reagan's tax cuts.

It's not bullshit, it's a fact and you're welcome to go to the Treasury Dept. website and check it out. In 1980, when Reagan took office, the US Federal tax revenue was right at $300 billion. In 1988, the year Reagan left office, it was over $600 billion. Reagan's tax cuts effectively doubled tax revenues.

That's not what your girlfriend tells me. ;)
1) No you really don't. Not at all. You believe it is a hoax simply because republicans told you it is.

2) You're lying.

3) Reagan raised taxes through out his terms in office! You really aren't understanding the significance of Bush's tax cuts. They were huge but did nothing to create real job growth. They should have also prevented the recession if you believe the policy actually does anything.

4) REAGAN RAISED TAXES MORE THAN HE CUT THEM.

Reagan's tax cuts REDUCED revenue so much he had to cancel the last phase of them and then RAISE taxes on everything he could tax other than the progressive income tax. Reagan's regressive tax increases doubled federal revenue and shifted the tax burden away from the wealthy and onto the middle class WAGE EARNRE.

1) Climate change denial

2) Rampant voter fraud

Climate changes and you came up with that all by yourself. How? By looking at the sky? Or did you come to the conclusion that anything man does to the earth means nothing through a crystal ball?

1) Climate change denial

2) Rampant voter fraud

Rewind: Oh Yeah! This Was Kool-Aid Man Back in the Day

Gotta love the loony left... they drive trends from time spans of
0.00000044444444444444% of the life of the Earth.

:lmao:

we spent billions on shovel ready jobs under obama
If by billions (plural) you mean about half a billion, remember that about 275 billion of the 787 billion stimulus package was tax cuts, then you wouldn't be such worthless lying scum.

and yet fail to explain the end of the Ice age. I guess the earths climate was supposed to become stable forever the day man first crawled out of the ocean. or pond, take your pick.

I think Hillary has lied about many things. She isn't my first choice, but she is 10x better than Trump.
Hillary has never lied, and I resent you suggesting that she has! She was either misquoted, had a memory lapse, did not understand the question, really meant something else and so on and so forth.

The Republicans suggesting she is not honest is nothing less than deplorable!
Trumps lied more and he's only been in politics for a minute.

You'd defend a piece of shit if the GOP nominated it
That I would defend a piece of shit if nominated is conditional by your account, yet your implicit defense of a piece of shit is not by any account.

We both know who piece of shit is.
I don't think the Clinton's are POS any more than any other politician is. I think of all the democrats and liberals you guys hate the clinton's the most but that's only because they whip your ass and you can't do nothing about it. I'm sure you hate them like liberals hated Reagan. And cons even got to elect HW Bush but you cons cried so hard that Gore lost and Bush won and we got the Great Recession and ISIS. And now you want to go back to that? You are a right wing loonie greek.

Are you Trumps foreign policy advisor George Papadopoulos? He's a fucking idiot too.
And Gore moved down by the seashore! After telling your stupid ass the oceans were going to rise 20 feet.

and yet fail to explain the end of the Ice age. I guess the earths climate was supposed to become stable forever the day man first crawled out of the ocean. or pond, take your pick.

One has to wonder if they've ever taken a science class.

Fox News plays a huge role in this. They push the republican agenda and their simple minded independent conservative audience eats up every word.

FOX News has taken a beating over Trump effect. CNN is now number one.
But WHY is CNN crushing Fox News in the ratings? | RedState

But really this is not the Republican party of Lincoln or Reagan. This is now the party of Trump. Stuffed full of ignorance, anger, fear, bigotry, misogyny and extremism. It couldn't be better stated than in a 3 minute video from a long time friend and former staffer of RONALD REAGAN.

th

I think Hillary has lied about many things. She isn't my first choice, but she is 10x better than Trump.
Hillary has never lied, and I resent you suggesting that she has! She was either misquoted, had a memory lapse, did not understand the question, really meant something else and so on and so forth.

The Republicans suggesting she is not honest is nothing less than deplorable!
Trumps lied more and he's only been in politics for a minute.

You'd defend a piece of shit if the GOP nominated it
That I would defend a piece of shit if nominated is conditional by your account, yet your implicit defense of a piece of shit is not by any account.

We both know who piece of shit is.
I don't think the Clinton's are POS any more than any other politician is. I think of all the democrats and liberals you guys hate the clinton's the most but that's only because they whip your ass and you can't do nothing about it. I'm sure you hate them like liberals hated Reagan. And cons even got to elect HW Bush but you cons cried so hard that Gore lost and Bush won and we got the Great Recession and ISIS. And now you want to go back to that? You are a right wing loonie greek.

Are you Trumps foreign policy advisor George Papadopoulos? He's a fucking idiot too.
And Gore moved down by the seashore! After telling your stupid ass the oceans were going to rise 20 feet.

But, is he selling seashells down by the seashore?

St Ronnie's tax cuts created the worst recession since the GOP's Great Depression until Bush II's tax cuts gave us the GOP's Great Recession.

revisionist history.
Absolute fact!

St Ronnie's voodoo economics gave us 10.8% unemployment in Nov and Dec 1982. Even Bush II's Great Recession didn't go that high thanks to Obama's stimulus package.

If by billions (plural) you mean about half a billion, remember that about 275 billion of the 787 billion stimulus package was tax cuts, then you wouldn't be such worthless lying scum.
What exactly is the point you are trying to make, He said billions, 512 billion is in my opinion, billions, as in plural, more than one.
Sorry, I misread it as trillions.

What exactly is the point you are trying to make, He said billions, 512 billion is in my opinion, billions, as in plural, more than one.
Sorry, I misread it as trillions.

You can read?

Forum List

Back