The only reason why Republican voters believe there is rampant voter fraud is because republicans in office or Trump told them there is. That’s it.

I continue to ask, what does it say about us as a society that so many of us have fallen down this insane conspiracy theory rabbit hole?

We may not want to know the answer to that one.

I know you believe that the "conspiracy theorist" epithet is an effective insult.

Wrong. It might have worked a long time ago, but y'all wore it down until it just won't hold an edge. Blunt weapon.

Just like:

Sexist
White supremacist
Racist
Domestic Terrorist
Anything-phobe
Anything-denier
Rube
Redneck
Hillbilly
Inbreeder

Just one big-ass drawer full of dull tools which no longer cut.

But thanks for trying to participate. Unfortunately, no trophy for you today. Please feel free to try again soon.

:)

Yes.

Honestly, I thought I'd made that obvious...
Ok, than someone at the election office made a mistake and sent the ballot. I would just go there or call to make sure that they have the right information so that it will not happen again. :)

All the court cases challenging the 2020 election have been dismissed because of a lack of evidence.

The conservative Heritage Foundation inadvertently proved this as well by showing only 1300 cases of voter fraud occurred over FOUR DECADES.

Meanwhile, actual Trump supporters committed voter fraud in 2020. 3 did so on one community.

Voter fraud is statistically very rare but republicans can’t handle the truth. Republicans simply believe anything Trump tells them.
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Democrats are already laying the foundation for claiming lack of election integrity in next week's midterms.

I know you believe that the "conspiracy theorist" epithet is an effective insult.

Wrong. It might have worked a long time ago, but y'all wore it down until it just won't hold an edge. Blunt weapon.

Just like:

Sexist
White supremacist
Racist
Domestic Terrorist
Anything-phobe
Anything-denier
Rube
Redneck
Hillbilly
Inbreeder

Just one big-ass drawer full of dull tools which no longer cut.

But thanks for trying to participate. Unfortunately, no trophy for you today. Please feel free to try again soon.

You're welcome.

You are the people perpetuating lies through repetition. Thanks for the obvious projection.
The part they really seem not to understand is that no number of repetitions about their denial of what happened in 2020 will EVER change the minds of the tens of millions of us who actually looked at the evidence - unlike them or the courts - and they also can't seem to grasp that the opinions and beliefs of 75 million other Americans actually will matter to them whether they accept it or not.

Some bright and eager sociology masters level student should create a study to examine the phenomenon we're seeing through this union of the Left and the rock solid media collusion they've enjoyed for years. I think it has led to an actual belief by them that they can dictate the reality that others must subscribe to.

When I was growing up in the 60s and 70s we had a media that leaned Left but the schools of journalism at least attempted to keep overt bias out of news reporting. These days we've seen "the press" become a propaganda organization that openly supports Leftists. All the masks came off when DJT crashed DC's little party of elites. They don't even pretend to care any longer. They're about to get kicked all up in the ass on that one though. They're so afraid of the changes Elon is bringing that they've gotten the Feds involved to try to stop him.

The part they really seem not to understand is that no number of repetitions about their denial of what happened in 2020 will EVER change the minds of the tens of millions of us who actually looked at the evidence - unlike them or the courts - and they also can't seem to grasp that the opinions and beliefs of 75 million other Americans actually will matter to them whether they accept it or not.

Some bright and eager sociology masters level student should create a study to examine the phenomenon we're seeing through this union of the Left and the rock solid media collusion they've enjoyed for years. I think it has led to an actual belief by them that they can dictate the reality that others must subscribe to.

When I was growing up in the 60s and 70s we had a media that leaned Left but the schools of journalism at least attempted to keep overt bias out of news reporting. These days we've seen "the press" become a propaganda organization that openly supports Leftists. All the masks came off when DJT crashed DC's little party of elites. They don't even pretend to care any longer. They're about to get kicked all up in the ass on that one though. They're so afraid of the changes Elon is bringing that they've gotten the Feds involved to try to stop him.

Imagine how their heads are going to explode when they realize how they've been duped. And the ones who are not intelligent enough to realize it will just be left behind.

All the court cases challenging the 2020 election have been dismissed because of a lack of evidence.

The conservative Heritage Foundation inadvertently proved this as well by showing only 1300 cases of voter fraud occurred over FOUR DECADES.

Meanwhile, actual Trump supporters committed voter fraud in 2020. 3 did so on one community.

Voter fraud is statistically very rare but republicans can’t handle the truth. Republicans simply believe anything Trump tells them.
I thought stacy abrams was a democrat

This is going to be good.
If he responds at all. I have the same problem on another site where an obviously biased Lefty cites multiple "fact checkers" and when anyone posts a source that their FCs disagree with, then of course that source is ignored as lies or propaganda. I eventually stopped posting counter assessments of those fact checkers that showed they were as biased as everyone else but the delusion remains because they cannot argue a point on an even ground.

After about 3 years of watching their lies, slanders, mischaracterizations and alarming use of government agencies to go after Trump, it finally occurred to me that our nation has slipped into a place in history that is post-factual and post-truth. People consume only the media that amplifies their beliefs and refuse to credit any source that might cause them to question their views.

*SPOILER ALERT*
This ends BADLY.

If he responds at all. I have the same problem on another site where an obviously biased Lefty cites multiple "fact checkers" and when anyone posts a source that their FCs disagree with, then of course that source is ignored as lies or propaganda. I eventually stopped posting counter assessments of those fact checkers that showed they were as biased as everyone else but the delusion remains because they cannot argue a point on an even ground.

After about 3 years of watching their lies, slanders, mischaracterizations and alarming use of government agencies to go after Trump, it finally occurred to me that our nation has slipped into a place in history that is post-factual and post-truth. People consume only the media that amplifies their beliefs and refuse to credit any source that might cause them to question their views.

*SPOILER ALERT*
This ends BADLY.

Very well said.

USA Today provided the conventional assessment of those challenges: “Out of the 62 lawsuits filed challenging the presidential election, 61 have failed,” and “decisions have came [sic] from both Democratic-appointed and Republican-appointed judges.” (In fact, most of the judges were elected state judges.)
Wow... then you folks REALLY have dilemma. All those angry disaffected voters can tear down your safe little liberal world. Maybe it would be better to stop mocking them and reach out and attempt to prove them wrong by looking into the many affidavits, millions of mailed ballots that were not requested and were counted DAYS after the election whether they had a signature or not. But you won't because anything goes as long as you control the power.

When your thugs try this again, I predict serious damage to this nation. It won't come from widespread Antifa/BLM type violence. It will actually be FAR, FAR worse. It will manifest as a total loss of respect for the laws being created in DC. The average Lefty will see that and roll their eyes and imagine the "lawbreakers" will be arrested, prosecuted and imprisoned but the reality is that the U.S. has fewer than 750,000 law enforcement officers of all descriptions. Law is not enforceable if the majority lose respect for it.

Libtard logic.

I got the COVID “vaccination” and boosters.

I never got COVID.

THEREFORE, the COVID vaccine and boosters “work” perfectly!
No one actually says this. Did some random person on Twitter say this and you’re just assuming everyone on the left parrots it?

The average Lefty will see that and roll their eyes and imagine the "lawbreakers" will be arrested, prosecuted and imprisoned but the reality is that the U.S. has fewer than 750,000 law enforcement officers of all descriptions. Law is not enforceable if the majority lose respect for it.

Absolutely!

No one actually says this. Did some random person on Twitter say this and you’re just assuming everyone on the left parrots it?

Stop lying.

Oh, wait. Look who I'm talking to. The only time you stop lying is when you're asleep.

Forum List

Back