It's going to get really ugly ..

Yes, we know, you want the criminal to win. Sums up your character.

20 million early votes are in, and ready to go on the books .. FBI can sell those new emails to Donnie and he can wipe his ass with them.

pretty much like everything else RW's run their mouth and pound their chest about, the new FBI emails will get blown straight up their poop chute...

:bye1:

Last edited:
20 million early votes are in, and ready to go on the books .. FBI can sell those new emails to Donnie and he can wipe his ass with them.
You hang on to that thought if it makes you feel better.

for Trump ..

Latino voters are showing up in 'unprecedented' numbers in Florida early voting

Capt'n America's getting his wall shoved up his sorry ass ...
I wonder how many are legal and how many are the illegals that the video shows the democrats talking about getting registered and bused in to vote.
And how do you know that those latinos are voting for the beast and not for Trump.
I know a few hispanics that are smart enough not to vote for hillary, I know one of them really well and there is no way she or anyone (except for one POS sister of hers) in her family would vote for hillary.
If for some reason it can be known for certain that these latinos are voting for hillary, then I suggest this is a really good example of why voter ID should be required.

Indeed any unusual increase in Latinos for Crooked Hillary is offset by Afro Americans disgusted with Crooked Hillary and not bothering to vote combined with way, way more Donald supporters voting, which include Latinos and Afro Americans!

Crooked Hillary does not have a chance in hell! She is heading for a cell! Along with Huma and other assorted scumbags.

for Trump ..

I wonder how many are legal and how many are the illegals that the video shows the democrats talking about getting registered and bused in to vote.
And how do you know that those latinos are voting for the beast and not for Trump.
I know a few hispanics that are smart enough not to vote for hillary, I know one of them really well and there is no way she or anyone (except for one POS sister of hers) in her family would vote for hillary.
If for some reason it can be known for certain that these latinos are voting for hillary, then I suggest this is a really good example of why voter ID should be required.

In my mixed neighborhood, I see no signs on lawns. In 2008, there were a lot of obama signs. And this is democrat southern california. Hard to believe hillary can win without help from vote machines and illegal aliens voting and people voting multiple times. How else? There's no enthusiasm for her, her rallies being few in comparison to Trump's, and mostly very few people.

Does anyone else find it interesting that the liberals automatically assume that hispanics and blacks are going to vote for hillary?
Does anyone else find it interesting that the blacks and latinos can see that being put into a group and expected to act or vote a certain way based on their race is in fact racist ?

for Trump ..

In my mixed neighborhood, I see no signs on lawns. In 2008, there were a lot of obama signs. And this is democrat southern california. Hard to believe hillary can win without help from vote machines and illegal aliens voting and people voting multiple times. How else? There's no enthusiasm for her, her rallies being few in comparison to Trump's, and mostly very few people.
I agree, its the same around where I live. I think Ive run into maybe 2 people that I know of that plan to vote for hillary, no signs no hillary bumper stickers, nothing. There are still obama bumper stickers all over the place, but I honestly have not seen one hillary sticker.

Does anyone else find it interesting that the liberals automatically assume that hispanics and blacks are going to vote for hillary?
Does anyone else find it interesting that the blacks and latinos can see that being put into a group and expected to act or vote a certain way based on their race is in fact racist ?

And those assumptions kinda prove demorats are racists. The minorities will vote demorat because they will be taken care of with food stamps etc. They can't conceive of a minority being able to make it on his own.

for Trump ..

I agree, its the same around where I live. I think Ive run into maybe 2 people that I know of that plan to vote for hillary, no signs no hillary bumper stickers, nothing. There are still obama bumper stickers all over the place, but I honestly have not seen one hillary sticker.

I'd put a Trump bumper sticker on, but I'm afraid one of the blm or la raza people would key or egg my truck. Seems like the thugs are for hillary. Birds of a feather stick together, and the clintons are thugs and trash, no matter how many millions they've accumulated dishonestly. They could never earn the money honestly like Trump did.

Last edited:
for Trump ..

I don't believe Latino's are all that thrilled with Hillary's extreme abortion policies or the Democrat Parties complete intolerance of religious faith.
and other than the illegals that are going to vote for whoever they think will let them stay, I dont see where blacks or latinos should be voting any differently than any other race. The only votes I would put in a catagory of certainty would be the illegals and those on government assistance. The democrats actually agree with me. Its why the dont want to close the border, its why year after year nothing is done to fight off poverty in the cities and its why they dont want voter ID.
I can understand why the illegals would vote for the candidate that says she wants them to be allowed to stay in the country, but I honestly have a problem understanding why a poor person would vote for the candidate that needs the poor person to stay poor. Its like voting against your very own future. Vote for the candidate that sounds like they want to get a business in your area that will hire you, the guy that counts on the vote from the middle class and up. The one that is willing to take a chance on losing your vote because he does not want the poverty to continue.

pretty much like everything else RW's run their mouth and pound their chest about, the new FBI emails will get blown straight up their poop chute...

You are celebrating Clinton criminality. That's your idea of a president? Fool!

You are celebrating Clinton criminality. That's your idea of a president? Fool!
thats ok, let her win, she wont be able to do anything for the next four years, she will be spending too much time testifying in front of congress every Tuesday through Sunday for the crimes she committed on that Monday.

Southern Connecticut here, I have seen Trump bumper stickers and signs, and some old Bernie bumper stickers on some Prius vehicles. No Crooked Hillary support of note and this is from a state that is normally controlled by democrat douchebags.

If The Donald wins Connecticut, it would be pretty cool. I saw him at the Bridgeport rally. Apologies for holding the iPhone vertical. By the way, iPhones suck at photos and video. Apparently Crooked Hillary hired some retards to protest...I should have asked them questions.

Last edited:

The assumption has merit from a demographic POV. The Latino and Black communities are often segregated and have some degree of cultural affinity.

Whether people deserve to be put in groups like that is another story. Personally I believe it is helpful for analysis.

Forum List

Back