“ He was the greatest leader in world history”- Storm Thurmond on FDR

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
1710788364367.jpeg

Pictured above is the American patriot and lifelong conservative Storm Thurmond. He was a man of faults. No man is perfect. But you look at that picture above, and you see the definition of a strong American man. Sharp dressed, God-fearing. You just don’t see politicians dress like that or even looking like that these days. He had the American look. Because of leadership from men like storm and FDR, the allies won World War II.

If we had the wrong leaders, we would’ve lost World War II …imagine for a moment if we had the feminized radical BLM type politicians around during World War II.

See above with regards to the funeral procession of President Roosevelt. No American has been as beloved as FDR, who was the father of America. Look at the way our ancestors dressed in the above video. These were really respectful people. These were wonderful American patriots.

Every World War II veteran I have spoken with said FDR was the greatest president in this country’s history. All of the strong dignified men and women of American history stood by FDR.

Last edited:
The masculine men and the veterans of the World War II era have all said FDR was the greatest president who ever lived. I’ve spoken with quite a few of them. Everyone of them I have spoken with said FDR was the number one president of American history. So what more really needs to be said. I suppose you have feminized men who lie about FDR‘s Legacy. And they are probably agents of the third Reich or some other kind of anti-American attitude.

The middle-class of the United States catapulted to becoming the greatest middle-class in world history under the leadership of FDR, and the hard work and determination of the Republicans and Democrats all working together. The hard work and determination of the American people. If we had different leadership in America during World War III, we could’ve lost the war, especially if it was radical BLM or neo conservative type leadership.

I rest my case on The advice of World War II veterans I have spoken with ….,who told me FDR was the greatest president in American history. What more needs to be said.

View attachment 919005

Pictured above is the American patriot and lifelong conservative Storm Thurmond. He was a man of faults. No man is perfect. But you look at that picture above, and you see the definition of a strong American man. Sharp dressed, God-fearing. You just don’t see politicians dress like that or even looking like that these days. He had the American look. Because of leadership from men like storm and FDR, the allies won World War II.

If we had the wrong leaders, we would’ve lost World War II …imagine for a moment if we had the feminized radical BLM type politicians around during World War II.

See above with regards to the funeral procession of President Roosevelt. No American has been as beloved as FDR, who was the father of America. Look at the way our ancestors dressed in the above video. These were really respectful people. These were wonderful American patriots.

Every World War II veteran I have spoken with said FDR was the greatest president in this country’s history. All of the strong dignified men and women of American history stood by FDR.

Storm..............Strom...............Storm Strom, was a moral basket case.

He had sex with teens, one of which was a black girl who had a baby by him and an ardent racist that essentially defined his political career.

No wonder he loved FDR. They had a lot in common.

Storm..............Strom...............Storm Strom, was a moral basket case.

He had sex with teens, one of which was a black girl who had a baby by him and an ardent racist that essentially defined his political career.

No wonder he loved FDR. They had a lot in common.
:yes_text12::thup::TH_WAY~113: exacly Votto

yeah no wonder he liked FDR indeed,one sick racist asshole just like the other,two peas in a pod.:abgg2q.jpg:

Frank........ coffee tasted better, the sun shined brighter, the air smelled sweeter on this rock the day he left it

indeed. :thup: :yes_text12:

The Presidency: President Reagan on FDR
President Ronald Reagan held a profound level of respect for FDR

Two peas in a pod,both mass murdering warmongers and both racists,two peas in a pod,no wonder why ashole Reagan liked asshole FDR,im sure a lot of thumbs down and fake news smileys will appear,the truth hurts.half of Americans are brainwashed on the gipper and dont have a clue how corrupt and evil he really was.

FDR they seem to be awake on,the OP is obviously the great grandson of FDR so i can see his bias and understand why he chooses to ignore the corruption of bastard FDR and what a traiter he was to Americans.how the motherfucker rounded up and imprisoned innocent japense Americans being a fucking racist same as the gipper, the REAL gipper exposed.

the REAL Ronnie exposed.

waits for the fake news smileys.:auiqs.jpg:

One of the most overrated "leaders" in world history.

:yes_text12::TH_WAY~113:

Indeed,the REAL FDR and the REAL Ronald reagan have been exposed.the sad thing is half the population in America are brainwashed sheep and refuse to accept the truth that these were two conmen,traiters to the American people,both mass murdering war mongers burning in hell right now. two peas in a pod,no surprise in the least asshole Reagan admired asshole FDR.

the sheep who think Reagan and FDR were such great men,have been brainwashed by what the idiot box in the living room and what their textbooks in history in our corrupt school system have taught them. Too ignorant to figure out the winners who right about these presidents,rewrite history because the VICTORS get to write the history THEY want the people to hear.

BEAM ME UP SCOTTY,THERE IS NO INTELLIGENT LIFE FORMS ON THIS PLANET.:uhoh3:

Last edited:
Do we have to go back to FDR's first two terms when a downturn in the stock market turned into bodies in ditches and the soup line Great Depression? Did FDR invite an attack on Pearl Harbor to get the reluctant U.S. into the "real war" in Europe? Did he misunderstand the military power of the Japanese to a criminal degree? Did FDR supporters profit from the sale of Japanese American businesses and goods when FDR ordered American citizens into concentration camps? The winners write the history books and the media was always in the back pocket of the FDR administration.

Ah, the usual bedwetting from the right wing shill agenda. Just more proof FDR was indeed far better than any Republican Pres ever was, the Party Of Lincoln and Wall Street swindlers. Otherwise they wouldn't be sniveling about his being elected 4 times.

Do we have to go back to FDR's first two terms when a downturn in the stock market turned into bodies in ditches and the soup line Great Depression? Did FDR invite an attack on Pearl Harbor to get the reluctant U.S. into the "real war" in Europe? Did he misunderstand the military power of the Japanese to a criminal degree? Did FDR supporters profit from the sale of Japanese American businesses and goods when FDR ordered American citizens into concentration camps? The winners write the history books and the media was always in the back pocket of the FDR administration.
Yep the winners wrote the history books hiding the corruption of FDR and Reagan making them out like they were humane people and sadly,the sheep in America fell for the propaganda with the help of our corrupt school system hook,line,and sinker.what’s even more sad is they still are brainwashed and still believe the propaganda.

The masculine men and the veterans of the World War II era have all said FDR was the greatest president who ever lived. I’ve spoken with quite a few of them. Everyone of them I have spoken with said FDR was the number one president of American history. So what more really needs to be said. I suppose you have feminized men who lie about FDR‘s Legacy. And they are probably agents of the third Reich or some other kind of anti-American attitude.

The middle-class of the United States catapulted to becoming the greatest middle-class in world history under the leadership of FDR, and the hard work and determination of the Republicans and Democrats all working together. The hard work and determination of the American people. If we had different leadership in America during World War III, we could’ve lost the war, especially if it was radical BLM or neo conservative type leadership.

I rest my case on The advice of World War II veterans I have spoken with ….,who told me FDR was the greatest president in American history. What more needs to be said.
That’s because they fell for the propaganda of the media hook,line and sinker,ignorant of his traitorous actions how he purposely allowed the japenese to bomb the America fleet as a high ranking admiral exposed in his book and illegally rounded up innocent American Japanese people putting them in concentration camps not to mention got us into the Great Depression and was pals with mass murderer stalin.,FDR,stalin and Churchill Made Hitler look like a saint

Ah, the usual bedwetting from the right wing shill agenda. Just more proof FDR was indeed far better than any Republican Pres ever was, the Party Of Lincoln and Wall Street swindlers. Otherwise they wouldn't be sniveling about his being elected 4 times.
You misunderstand the term "shill". There never has been a right wing shill, only opinion based on history. The shilling comes from the mainstream media that never saw a democrat they didn't like. It wasn't necessary to have an Amendment limiting presidential terms prior to FDR when every other U.S. president in history was gentleman enough to bow out after two terms. Democrats typically lied to America about FDR's 's physical condition and ran a virtual corpse for his 4th term. They knew FDR would die in office so they hand picked a successor that they could manipulate while the sitting V.P. was on vacation. Harry Truman woke up on an April morning in 1945 and found himself president without a freaking clue. Truman was so unpopular after the debacle of Korea that he couldn't even get support from his own party to run for a 2nd elected term. The media created a fake legacy of a hard charging president but in reality Truman was a timid little man who couldn't fire his own general until it was too late.

You misunderstand the term "shill". There never has been a right wing shill, only opinion based on history. The shilling comes from the mainstream media that never saw a democrat they didn't like. It wasn't necessary to have an Amendment limiting presidential terms prior to FDR when every other U.S. president in history was gentleman enough to bow out after two terms. Democrats typically lied to America about FDR's 's physical condition and ran a virtual corpse for his 4th term. They knew FDR would die in office so they hand picked a successor that they could manipulate while the sitting V.P. was on vacation. Harry Truman woke up on an April morning in 1945 and found himself president without a freaking clue. Truman was so unpopular after the debacle of Korea that he couldn't even get support from his own party to run for a 2nd elected term. The media created a fake legacy of a hard charging president but in reality Truman was a timid little man who couldn't fire his own general until it was too late.
What’s comical is Dudley is a paid shill from Langley same as rightwinger trying to convince us he is not. :rofl:

What’s comical is Dudley is a paid shill from Langley same as rightwinger trying to convince us he is not. :rofl:

Cuz your silly delusions keep the CIA awake at night worrying over your exposes and goofy fantasies of your own importance they have me spend my time here spying on your idiot ass.

Forum List

Back