Americans spend more on their healthcare compared to any other country in the world. But we are not anywhere near having the best healthcare system.

We the American taxpayers have spent trillions of dollars of our money invading Iraq in 2003. We spent hundreds of billions of dollars of our hard earned money, giving it away to Israel and Ukraine for their wars which have zero effect on America. This is unbelievable. A better route would be to allow individual Americans to send money to Ukraine or Israel if they want to. But not trillions of dollars of our hard earned tax money that’s not right my friends.

The American people spend more on our healthcare compared to any other country of the world. But we are something like 10th Place in the world when it comes to quality healthcare. That doesn’t make any sense. …why it happens is due to the greed of the health insurance industry, and the stupidity of the American politicians, along with greed and selfishness of the American politicians some of them make big money from the healthcare lobbies and big Pharma. There are those politicians who want change for the better, but their voices are not as strong as they should be.

All of that money trillions of dollars that was used in a way that did not benefit The American people should have been used to eradicate homelessness and have the greatest healthcare system in world history. We are the most powerful country in world history. America’s the greatest country in the world history. It’s time to live up to it. Free healthcare for all American citizens and the absolute best Nursing homes for American taxpayers when they get older, and perhaps have dementia or Alzheimer’s disease, or are unable to take care of themselves.

Unfortunately, Democrats today don’t talk about this issue. They brainwashed their supporters to support Ukraine and Israel, and to support the evil idea that America has a racist imperialist history.

It used to be the that the Democratic Party under John Kennedy , Andrew Jackson and FDR , and other great men of our history stood up for what was right. Working toward things like a better healthcare system.
Democrats suck. Anti American scum.

We the American taxpayers have spent trillions of dollars of our money invading Iraq in 2003. We spent hundreds of billions of dollars of our hard earned money, giving it away to Israel and Ukraine for their wars which have zero effect on America. This is unbelievable. A better route would be to allow individual Americans to send money to Ukraine or Israel if they want to. But not trillions of dollars of our hard earned tax money that’s not right my friends.

The American people spend more on our healthcare compared to any other country of the world. But we are something like 10th Place in the world when it comes to quality healthcare. That doesn’t make any sense. …why it happens is due to the greed of the health insurance industry, and the stupidity of the American politicians, along with greed and selfishness of the American politicians some of them make big money from the healthcare lobbies and big Pharma. There are those politicians who want change for the better, but their voices are not as strong as they should be.

All of that money trillions of dollars that was used in a way that did not benefit The American people should have been used to eradicate homelessness and have the greatest healthcare system in world history. We are the most powerful country in world history. America’s the greatest country in the world history. It’s time to live up to it. Free healthcare for all American citizens and the absolute best Nursing homes for American taxpayers when they get older, and perhaps have dementia or Alzheimer’s disease, or are unable to take care of themselves.

Unfortunately, Democrats today don’t talk about this issue. They brainwashed their supporters to support Ukraine and Israel, and to support the evil idea that America has a racist imperialist history.

It used to be the that the Democratic Party under John Kennedy , Andrew Jackson and FDR , and other great men of our history stood up for what was right. Working toward things like a better healthcare system.
BS, Biden has done plenty and the scumbag megarich GOP wants to end the little system we do have. Poor misinformed GOP rubes ...

• Fake News
Reactions: DBA
Move to Canada then. Wait 8 hours in an Emergency as a newborn (yes, this just happened) and/or have an MRI for a serious condition and have someone, somehow, "accidentally" sends your doctor the results for an MRI that wasn't yours.
Prayers up for health care in Canada. We too have our issues. I spent 15 years in another state with fibromyalgia. My physician thought the disease was incurable. In cold weather, fibromyalgia pain accelerates every time the thermometer drops, and in cold country where I lived it was screaming out loud pain for 15 years 24/7/365. But I couldn't scream as CEO and owner of a small business. When we finally moved back to my home state at retirement, my new doctor checked my blood and found a high read on calcium. She then sent me to the x-ray lab for picture of my neck. That's where parathyroids that govern calcium distribution in humans. And her read on parathyroid showed problems that required immediate removal. Why my physician in cold country may have been unaware of New findings because he was close to retirement age and 40 years progress in health by way of information clear to osteopaths (bone doctors) and his specialty was family health. And he consistently said there was no cure for fibromyalgia, which at the time was somehow missed by many retirement aged physicians unacquaintrd with cutting edge panaceas. We moved south to alleviate my pain that lessened in summertime in the northern Rockies of Wyoming. I had no idea that my doctor and neighbor was dying of old age. His wife was in my circle of friends, who let me know he was gone after we moved so far away in a warmer climate. My fibromyalgia disappeared in an instant after my surgery was done. I felt like a teenager post surgery and good health and happiness were answers to my prayers of 15 years of fibromyalgia pain. Lucky me that my new "family doctor" majored in bone science aka osteopathy.

Democrats suck. Anti American scum.
Not true. Both my parents were Democrats, and they were salt-of-the-Earth good Americans who lived and cared for 5 children who were trained to help others through religious Sunday School attendance. Dad taught higher math students, and mom was the best stay-at-home mother who ever lived. Both were registered Democrats who had friends not based on political parties.

Not true. Both my parents were Democrats, and they were salt-of-the-Earth good Americans who lived and cared for 5 children who were trained to help others through religious Sunday School attendance. Dad taught higher math students, and mom was the best stay-at-home mother who ever lived. Both were registered Democrats who had friends not based on political parties.
Were, that was a long time ago . Today's Democrat is not for America and Americans.. look around.

Forum List

Back