Addressing a major false talking point of BLM democrats today- “ We’re taking America back from Racists”

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
1 million white people were enslaved by blacks in Africa. But you don’t hear about cancel culture in Zimbabwe, Nigeria, or the Congo, where people respect their ancestors.

All people people today whether white or black come from the conquerors and victims of history.

I am here in Thailand having a breakfast buffet. I’m the only white man here. There’s about 150 people from India, China and Thailand. Wonderful people. What are they all having common they come from countries that respect their past. This is the case with Nigeria, Zimbabwe, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia they all respect their past and ancestors.

Unlike America, whereva small portion of Democrats the BLM Democrats engage in false, evil narratives let’s discuss them

False narrative number one

“ America has a racist history “

People are willing to suggest their own parents and grandparents were racist? Arguably the United States was the most liberal country of world history ending slavery before many other countries did. And we are the number one destination in the world for immigrants and refugees from Africa …therefore false narrative number one is easily destroyed

Jesus warned us about evil. And evil includes the false idea that our American parents grandparents were these racist people. My grandfather had a black boss in a steel factory in the 1950s.

False narrative number two

“When was America ever great?”

America was great in the middle of the 20th century the post World War II economic boom because of Democrats like FDR and Republicans like Eisenhower we had the greatest middle class in the history of the world. One could get a union factory job that set them for life right out of high school or even if they dropped out of high school. We don’t have anything like that today we have a 50 year high inflation, and one of the worst economies in American history. There we go false narrative number two is easily destroyed.

^ that’s what Biden BLM politics gets us ^

No worries America will make a comeback and we will be great again

Last edited:

Forum List

Back