Hawks/Rams

I said this over on your Seahawks Suck thread but it should be said here as well. so.

Man this is the worst performace ever by wilson and the offense.The Hawks defense has got to be pissed at them.they gave them every opportunity in the world to win that game returning interceptions to mid field you would think they would have been able to muster some field goals out of that instead all they did was 3 and out the whole day.

The play calling on offense was beyond stupid.stopping the run is obviously the cards strength yet I cant remember how many times they called to run the ball up the middle on both 1st AND 2nd down.talk about predictablity. mix it up for christ sakes!!!! throw the ball on first downs at times.

take a little chunk here and there from a few quick slant throws picking up a few yards. How they got down there at the 3 yard like running back an interception and not getting a touchdown out of it is just not seahawk football.

Either this defense of the cards has gotten much better since the first half,or the seahawks have gotten much worse.I never expected it to be a blowout like last years 58-0 game,but at least something like 21-7.

Its not going to get any easier for our Hawks hug in the fact they have to play the Lambs next week here who always play us tough on defense as well. we barely beat them down there this year and struggled at home the last game of the season last year as well.

the good news is that the cards defense is the toughest defense they will face all year long. and the niners have to play them next week down in the desert and you can expect them to be tougher down there in the desert with homefield advantage for sure.

this is the team I dont want to see again in the playoffs and the one team most others in the NFC are thinking the same thing now at this point. man who would have thought with carson palmer throwing 4 INT'S and wilson throwing none,the Hawks would still lose the game and score just 3 points no less.

The good news is the Lambs while they beat the Bucs at home this week,they were hardly impressive in doing so,It was a close game so thats good news.

Last edited:
The Seahawks REALLY have to put the Cardinals behind them. A 15% success on third downs. After leading or nearly leading the NFL for most of the season with a 3rd down success rate of between 50-60% this is not the kind of effort we can have going into the last game of the season. Seattle didn't get thier asses kicked on Sunday but they sure shot themselves in the foot several times and walked out of the stadium embarrassed.

The Rams will not be so fortunate. Contrary to some people's opinions on this message board yours truly has been "building up" the Seahawks games too much.

Nonsense! Poppycock!!!!

What we have had here is a complete LACK of fan representation from the other teams. In short you people SUCK!!!!! :lol:

Maybe it's the hustle and the bustle of desperately running around over the last couple of weeks scratching and clawing with others suckered into buying CRAP made in China to satisfy friends and family with the guilt hanging over your heads that crushes your fan spirit and leaves you with nothing left but wimpering about Huggy's cheerleading his Hawks over the finish line. You are not content in just sabotaging the American manufacturer ..you are so desperate that you feel the need to attempt to sabotage MY love for the Seahawks.

If any of you weak ass mofos think for a second that the Hawks will come out flat this Sunday then announce it now cuz I'm going to enjoy rubbing it in your faces come Monday.

There is no way Seattle loses against the Rams. Carroll won't allow it. Russell Wilson will not allow it. Destiny will not allow it.

It's not all or nothing they'll make the play off home field advantage MAYBE :lol:

Seattle is already in the playoffs. HFA is important but unlike other seasons Seattle is winning 75% on the road. What Seattle IS playing for is PRIDE this week. The 12-2 league leading Seahawks didn't show up on Sunday. A mere shadow of that team showed up highlighted by the steady defense that forced 4 interceptions.

Wilson doesn't need to do anything exceptional against the Rams. He just needs to bring his typical A+ game that we fans have come to depend on. He needs to turn upfield instead of running for the sidelines when he is allowed out of the pocket. He played FAR too conservative on Sunday. He is totally capable of cutting back between the LB and safety and running for first downs when needed. Wilson pulled up short a couple of times against the Cards and slid when he could have at least dived for the 1st down. That was very unlike Wilson. He made what is usually a bread and butter play look awkward and unsure. Wilson has been saying all season that EVERY play is a championship play. THIS week he needs to prove it on the field. Memo to Russell Wilson: Less talk ... more selling out on the field.

It's not all or nothing they'll make the play off home field advantage MAYBE :lol:

Seattle is already in the playoffs. HFA is important but unlike other seasons Seattle is winning 75% on the road. What Seattle IS playing for is PRIDE this week. The 12-2 league leading Seahawks didn't show up on Sunday. A mere shadow of that team showed up highlighted by the steady defense that forced 4 interceptions.

Wilson doesn't need to do anything exceptional against the Rams. He just needs to bring his typical A+ game that we fans have come to depend on. He needs to turn upfield instead of running for the sidelines when he is allowed out of the pocket. He played FAR too conservative on Sunday. He is totally capable of cutting back between the LB and safety and running for first downs when needed. Wilson pulled up short a couple of times against the Cards and slid when he could have at least dived for the 1st down. That was very unlike Wilson. He made what is usually a bread and butter play look awkward and unsure. Wilson has been saying all season that EVERY play is a championship play. THIS week he needs to prove it on the field. Memo to Russell Wilson: Less talk ... more selling out on the field.

Yeah he looked nothing at all like the Wilson we are used to seeing.He was even worse inthis game than he was in the one in st louis earlier this year.I cant see that happening TWO games in a row for him especially with homefield advantage on the line here.

His receivers as well did not help him out at all.They had some key drops they normally make and they resembled the keystone cops at times. Like when was the last time you remember one of his receivers picking up a first down on a third down play and then clumsily falling down for no reason at all and then dropping the ball negating the first down? I would say you have to go back to last years game on the road against the niners the last time they bumbled liked that.

hope you can now accept it Hug what I was trying to tell you over the summertime that the Hawks front office bungled big time giving up future draft picks for damaged goods percy harvin who has been worthless this year and the niners as much as you hate it,hit pay dirt signing Bolden.

Rams are a good team and they will get even better next year. They have two high first round picks and should get some impact players

Better beat them while you can

Yeah he looked nothing at all like the Wilson we are used to seeing.He was even worse inthis game than he was in the one in st louis earlier this year.I cant see that happening TWO games in a row for him especially with homefield advantage on the line here.

His receivers as well did not help him out at all.They had some key drops they normally make and they resembled the keystone cops at times. Like when was the last time you remember one of his receivers picking up a first down on a third down play and then clumsily falling down for no reason at all and then dropping the ball negating the first down? I would say you have to go back to last years game on the road against the niners the last time they bumbled liked that.

hope you can now accept it Hug what I was trying to tell you over the summertime that the Hawks front office bungled big time giving up future draft picks for damaged goods percy harvin who has been worthless this year and the niners as much as you hate it,hit pay dirt signing Bolden.

How many times I gotta tell ya that HUGGY accepts NOTHING!!!! :lol:

I still hold out hope that the Seahawk medical staff aren't clowns. Ya...Ya...Harvin's injury has been a frustration. He isn't the first mofo to undergo that type of injury and corrective surgery. I'm confident that HE WILL HEAL COMPLETLY eventually and dazzle the NFL once again and it will be in a Seahawk Uniform. His full recovery will be whenever it is and has nothing to do with the Hawks chances in the playoffs.

Do or DIE!!! ALL or NOTHING.. !!! Loose Lips Sink Ships... !!!!!
Seattle almost lost that last game.

The only thing better than winning, is revenge.

Ya maybe. All things being equal... But they are not. The Rams have come up short this season and I doubt they are pinning thier shitty record on the Seahawks. It's not like Seattle "stole" the last game. The St Louis Goofs had a fair and square chance to win on a goal line stand and screwed the pooch. My guess is that they blame themselves.

Even if they had won they would only be 8-7 instead of 7-8. The Hawks would have had a lot more urgency in last weeks game and who knows how the Hawks would have played with everything on the line as far as HFA like it is this weekend. Ya the Seahawk offense stunk up the CLink on Sunday but in truth it wasn't an urgent game. This one obviously is for ALL the extra marbles and even if the Rams win other than a small boost in pride and ego it doesn't help the Rams...it actually hurts thier draft.

The Cardinals actually had something to play for. The Rams not so much.

It will certainly be a lot harder for St Louis to be more "up" for this match than the Hawks.

Ya maybe. All things being equal... But they are not. The Rams have come up short this season and I doubt they are pinning thier shitty record on the Seahawks. It's not like Seattle "stole" the last game. The St Louis Goofs had a fair and square chance to win on a goal line stand and screwed the pooch. My guess is that they blame themselves.

Even if they had won they would only be 8-7 instead of 7-8. The Hawks would have had a lot more urgency in last weeks game and who knows how the Hawks would have played with everything on the line as far as HFA like it is this weekend. Ya the Seahawk offense stunk up the CLink on Sunday but in truth it wasn't an urgent game. This one obviously is for ALL the extra marbles and even if the Rams win other than a small boost in pride and ego it doesn't help the Rams...it actually hurts thier draft.

The Cardinals actually had something to play for. The Rams not so much.

It will certainly be a lot harder for St Louis to be more "up" for this match than the Hawks.
The Rams had their way with Seattle. The Hawks couldn't stop them and lucked out on the last play of the game.

Actually, I saw some stats on Wilson in his last 3 games, and they were very underwhelming. I was surprised. Something like 3 tds, 3 picks, 55% completion.

It doesn't matter if they win, of course, but Wilson and the offense may be in a little bit of a slump.

Actually, I saw some stats on Wilson in his last 3 games, and they were very underwhelming. I was surprised. Something like 3 tds, 3 picks, 55% completion.

It doesn't matter if they win, of course, but Wilson and the offense may be in a little bit of a slump.

True that. It's all about the 3rd down efficiency. The nagging penalties, uncharacteristic reciever drops, unimaginative play calling, breakdowns in protection and Wilson not getting out of the pocket and forcing extended plays or just turning upfield and running for 1sts have stall far to many drives in the last three games. As much as the Hawks brag about the "next man up" theory there are only just so many players on the team and it looks like many of them are playing with nagging injuries that make them a half a step slower and just a hair out of position at critical times. Wilson isn't correcting his passes to compensate the timing and recently there have been too many close but not close enough targets resulting usually in overthrows. Earlier in the season the WRs were closing on passes and jumping high into the ball's flight path to position themselves where only they could catch it. A lot of that has been missing as of late.

Seattle gets back to business on Sunday. Their loss to Arizona was just a minor bump in the road. A very minor bump. So minor, it doesn't even come close to qualifying as a speedbump.

Forum List

Back