Hawks/Rams

Seattle is already in the playoffs. HFA is important but unlike other seasons Seattle is winning 75% on the road. What Seattle IS playing for is PRIDE this week. The 12-2 league leading Seahawks didn't show up on Sunday. A mere shadow of that team showed up highlighted by the steady defense that forced 4 interceptions.

Wilson doesn't need to do anything exceptional against the Rams. He just needs to bring his typical A+ game that we fans have come to depend on. He needs to turn upfield instead of running for the sidelines when he is allowed out of the pocket. He played FAR too conservative on Sunday. He is totally capable of cutting back between the LB and safety and running for first downs when needed. Wilson pulled up short a couple of times against the Cards and slid when he could have at least dived for the 1st down. That was very unlike Wilson. He made what is usually a bread and butter play look awkward and unsure. Wilson has been saying all season that EVERY play is a championship play. THIS week he needs to prove it on the field. Memo to Russell Wilson: Less talk ... more selling out on the field.

Yeah he looked nothing at all like the Wilson we are used to seeing.He was even worse inthis game than he was in the one in st louis earlier this year.I cant see that happening TWO games in a row for him especially with homefield advantage on the line here.

His receivers as well did not help him out at all.They had some key drops they normally make and they resembled the keystone cops at times. Like when was the last time you remember one of his receivers picking up a first down on a third down play and then clumsily falling down for no reason at all and then dropping the ball negating the first down? I would say you have to go back to last years game on the road against the niners the last time they bumbled liked that.

hope you can now accept it Hug what I was trying to tell you over the summertime that the Hawks front office bungled big time giving up future draft picks for damaged goods percy harvin who has been worthless this year and the niners as much as you hate it,hit pay dirt signing Bolden.

How many times I gotta tell ya that HUGGY accepts NOTHING!!!! :lol:

I still hold out hope that the Seahawk medical staff aren't clowns. Ya...Ya...Harvin's injury has been a frustration. He isn't the first mofo to undergo that type of injury and corrective surgery. I'm confident that HE WILL HEAL COMPLETLY eventually and dazzle the NFL once again and it will be in a Seahawk Uniform. His full recovery will be whenever it is and has nothing to do with the Hawks chances in the playoffs.

so you going to live in denial that the hawks bungled but the niners hit pay dirt then,I see.

Rams are a good team and they will get even better next year. They have two high first round picks and should get some impact players

Better beat them while you can

hopefully after next year,they will be back in LA again.they could then be my favorite team again.

Ya maybe. All things being equal... But they are not. The Rams have come up short this season and I doubt they are pinning thier shitty record on the Seahawks. It's not like Seattle "stole" the last game. The St Louis Goofs had a fair and square chance to win on a goal line stand and screwed the pooch. My guess is that they blame themselves.

Even if they had won they would only be 8-7 instead of 7-8. The Hawks would have had a lot more urgency in last weeks game and who knows how the Hawks would have played with everything on the line as far as HFA like it is this weekend. Ya the Seahawk offense stunk up the CLink on Sunday but in truth it wasn't an urgent game. This one obviously is for ALL the extra marbles and even if the Rams win other than a small boost in pride and ego it doesn't help the Rams...it actually hurts thier draft.

The Cardinals actually had something to play for. The Rams not so much.

It will certainly be a lot harder for St Louis to be more "up" for this match than the Hawks.
The Rams had their way with Seattle. The Hawks couldn't stop them and lucked out on the last play of the game.

that was during a very difficult strecth for them when they went through a four game stretch where 3 out of their 4 games were on the road. They arent going to two back to back lame duck performances in a row.wilson is too good.he wont allow it.The Lambs will probably play them close again but no way will they get held to not scoring a few touchdowns this times which will be enough to win the game.

Rams are going to open a can of whoop-ass on the Seahags.

The can was defective.

With 10 minutes to play the Lambs had less than 10 yards rushing ..no plays past the 50...less than 100 yards total offense.

The good news is that the merchants and hotels in Seattle will have a windfall in two weeks. Some of the season ticket holders will be able to parlay the first playoff game seats for what they paid for thier tickets for the whole season.

The bad news is there will be no Seahawk football games for two weeks.

Wilson sucked in the first half...he played OK in the second half.

Ya maybe. All things being equal... But they are not. The Rams have come up short this season and I doubt they are pinning thier shitty record on the Seahawks. It's not like Seattle "stole" the last game. The St Louis Goofs had a fair and square chance to win on a goal line stand and screwed the pooch. My guess is that they blame themselves.

Even if they had won they would only be 8-7 instead of 7-8. The Hawks would have had a lot more urgency in last weeks game and who knows how the Hawks would have played with everything on the line as far as HFA like it is this weekend. Ya the Seahawk offense stunk up the CLink on Sunday but in truth it wasn't an urgent game. This one obviously is for ALL the extra marbles and even if the Rams win other than a small boost in pride and ego it doesn't help the Rams...it actually hurts thier draft.

The Cardinals actually had something to play for. The Rams not so much.

It will certainly be a lot harder for St Louis to be more "up" for this match than the Hawks.
The Rams had their way with Seattle. The Hawks couldn't stop them and lucked out on the last play of the game.

that was during a very difficult strecth for them when they went through a four game stretch where 3 out of their 4 games were on the road. They arent going to two back to back lame duck performances in a row.wilson is too good.he wont allow it.The Lambs will probably play them close again but no way will they get held to not scoring a few touchdowns this times which will be enough to win the game.

Just like I called it,they scored a FEW touchdowns in the game which was enough to win it.thank god this game was at home.

Rams are a good team and they will get even better next year. They have two high first round picks and should get some impact players

Better beat them while you can

Problem is Fisher contrary to what some people may think,has lost it as a coach.He isnt that great.Plus your forgetting they are playing in the new black and blue division,the tougest division in the league and the cardinals are getting better as well.they gave the niners a run for their money yesterday.

Forum List

Back