Has there ever been a Trump event that DIDN'T drive the liberals into screaming, hysterical rage?

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
After months of the liberals smearing FBI Director James Comey and demanding his firing, now they are screaming in outrage that he has been fired.

Will these people ever get their stories straight? Or are they too consumed by their blind hatred for President Trump to do anything but screech and whine at anything and everything he does?

News from The Associated Press

Anyone who uses the words liberal or conservatives goes right to my iggy and does not pass Go or collect $200 dollars.

No. They're executing a 'Trump Daily Outrage' plan. Everyday they invent a new faux outrage scam. Sometimes they're actually pretty hilarious. Some of their daily outrages are just so pathetic. You can tell they were embarrassingly desperate to come up with something to feign outrage about.

You can see that desperation on this Board. For instance, most Democrats despised that Comey dude. Yet now that Trump's fired him, they've fallen in love with Comey and are throwing loony hissy-fits over it. Suddenly they just adore that Comey. It's today's 'Trump Daily Outrage.' But tomorrow it'll be something else. Bet on that.

Here's a tiny, tiny, tiny sampling of this forum from 2009 through 2016. Enjoy the karma, baby.

Impeach Obama?

Impeach obama!

Impeach obama

Impeach Obama Now !

Impeach the Kenyan!

Why to impeach Obama

Will Republicans impeach Obama?

Impeach Obama Over Syria????

Boehner's Master Plan: Impeach Obama

""IMPEACH"" Law Breaker Obama! Now!!!

Enough enough with Obama, IMPEACH

Palin: Impeach

why won't anyone impeach Obama the racist?

Is Baltimore enough to impeach Obama?

---->>>> Impeach Obama If He Strikes Syria <<<<---- :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::scared1:

SD GOP state convention: IMPEACH OBAMA!!

Is it time to impeach Obama ?

We could impeach Obama if we default

*Congress Setting Stage To Impeach Obama*

Impeach Obama, says Rep. Michael Burgess

I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

Are There Grounds To Impeach Obama?

Charge for Treason, and Impeach

Oklahoma Prepares To Impeach Obama Over Transgender Bathrooms

America’s new battle cry "Impeach Obama!" and "Deport! Deport!"

Will Biden team up with Republicans to Impeach Obama?

Benghazi: What Republicans have to get passed to impeach Obama

Impeach Obama Robocall Campaign Launched By Conservative Group

It's is far time we impeach

THE “TAKE CARE CLAUSE” …A Reason to Impeach?

Harvard Constitutional Attorney: Time To Impeach Obama (Gotta Hear This Folks)

OK, after today I am on the impeach Obama band wagon

Sarah Palin: Start Obama Investigations To Impeach In Order To Stop His Transformation Of America

White House: Republicans May Push to Impeach Obama If They Get the Chance

Are there sufficient and compelling offenses by President Obama to impeach him?

Impeaching Obama

After months of the liberals smearing FBI Director James Comey and demanding his firing, now they are screaming in outrage that he has been fired.

Will these people ever get their stories straight? Or are they too consumed by their blind hatred for President Trump to do anything but screech and whine at anything and everything he does?

I do find it a bit odd that they hated him a few months ago, and now they can't believe he's fired. Am I the only one that always wanted him fired?

I do find it a bit odd that they hated him a few months ago, and now they can't believe he's fired. Am I the only one that always wanted him fired?
While Comey was giving his speech about not charging Hillary, I was highly pissed. On a subject at the time I remarked that Comey didn't charge her because he didn't want to die or be found after committing suicide with 2 bullets in his head.

While Comey was giving his speech about not charging Hillary, I was highly pissed. On a subject at the time I remarked that Comey didn't charge her because he didn't want to die or be found after committing suicide with 2 bullets in his head.
bingo. we should deport him to Russia. After all, his name is "comey"

They love him now because Trump axed him. It's only about sabotaging Trump for the Democrats. Comey had to go. And anyone with a shred of common sense knows that. He was corrupt and incompetent. Good riddance.

Not that I know of, Its any ones guess when things will change, for sure not until both sides stop playing political games and start working for us, not holding my breath on that one.

Anyone who uses the words liberal or conservatives goes right to my iggy and does not pass Go or collect $200 dollars.
That sound you just heard was little yiostheoy running away from the debate at top speed, with his tail clamped tightly between his hind legs, shouting excuses over his shoulder as he heads for the horizon.

Here's a tiny, tiny, tiny sampling of this forum from 2009 through 2016. Enjoy the karma, baby.

Impeach Obama?

Impeach obama!

Impeach obama

Impeach Obama Now !

Impeach the Kenyan!

Why to impeach Obama

Will Republicans impeach Obama?

Impeach Obama Over Syria????

Boehner's Master Plan: Impeach Obama

""IMPEACH"" Law Breaker Obama! Now!!!

Enough enough with Obama, IMPEACH

Palin: Impeach

why won't anyone impeach Obama the racist?

Is Baltimore enough to impeach Obama?

---->>>> Impeach Obama If He Strikes Syria <<<<---- :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::scared1:

SD GOP state convention: IMPEACH OBAMA!!

Is it time to impeach Obama ?

We could impeach Obama if we default

*Congress Setting Stage To Impeach Obama*

Impeach Obama, says Rep. Michael Burgess

I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

Are There Grounds To Impeach Obama?

Charge for Treason, and Impeach

Oklahoma Prepares To Impeach Obama Over Transgender Bathrooms

America’s new battle cry "Impeach Obama!" and "Deport! Deport!"

Will Biden team up with Republicans to Impeach Obama?

Benghazi: What Republicans have to get passed to impeach Obama

Impeach Obama Robocall Campaign Launched By Conservative Group

It's is far time we impeach

THE “TAKE CARE CLAUSE” …A Reason to Impeach?

Harvard Constitutional Attorney: Time To Impeach Obama (Gotta Hear This Folks)

OK, after today I am on the impeach Obama band wagon

Sarah Palin: Start Obama Investigations To Impeach In Order To Stop His Transformation Of America

White House: Republicans May Push to Impeach Obama If They Get the Chance

Are there sufficient and compelling offenses by President Obama to impeach him?

Impeaching Obama
And how did that work out? Lessons to be learned.

I don't understand how this logic escapes you people. What we think of Comey is besides the point. The point is that Trump chose to fire him because Comey was investigating him. That's it. I personally never believed Comey should have been fired as a direct result of him sending that letter to congress regarding Hillary.

Screaming, hysterical rage?

Sounds more like a right winger getting outed.

Trump chose to fire him because Comey was investigating him.
Wrong as usual.

Comey was not investigating him.

People under Comey were investigating him. And will keep doing their jobs regardless of who the boss is.

Firing Comey doesn't affect the progress of the investigations at all. Everybody knew that, except for a few screeching liberals desperate for an excuse.

Nice try. But you'll need a new excuse. That one doesn't wash.

I don't understand
That's right, you don't understand. :rolleyes-41:

Last edited:
What we think of Comey is besides the point.
TRANSLATION: Please stop pointing out the we kept hating Comey for months, blaming him for Hillary's losing the election and demanding that he step down... until Trump actually fired him, at which point we suddenly started calling him an innocent victim and Trump was the Bad Guy (for the 237th time since he defeated Hillary).
All that is beside the point. Really, you have to believe us!

:cuckoo:

What we think of Comey is besides the point.
TRANSLATION: Please stop pointing out the we kept hating Comey for months, blaming him for Hillary's losing the election and demanding that he step down... until Trump actually fired him, at which point we suddenly started calling him an innocent victim and Trump was the Bad Guy (for the 237th time since he defeated Hillary).
All that is beside the point. Really, you have to believe us!

:cuckoo:

:cuckoo: (TDS) Trump Derangement Syndrome. Now they suddenly adore that Comey guy. Trump-Haters have gone full retard. It is what it is.

Blind hatred? Heard of projection? Guess not since you don't know the def of liberal Latin free, for individuals and small gov.
My liberal corporate friends lov Don the con. More money for us from the SO patriotic rubes

Forum List

Back