Harvard President Gay Resigns

Sorry, you illiterate, maybe you should take a reading comprehension course. I never said you quoted her

You did, you dementia-brained mother fucker.

God damn, I'm done with you. If you can't even remember what you've posted, fuck off.

Gay repeatedly condemned both antisemitism and Islamophobia, but critics seized on her legalistic response to a line of questioning from Harvard alumnus Rep. Elise Stefanik, R-N.Y., that went viral on social media. Stefanik asked Gay whether students who call for the genocide of Jews are in violation of the campus code of conduct.

Gay did not answer directly, saying in part: "We embrace a commitment to free expression even of views that are objectionable, offensive, hateful — it’s when that speech crosses into conduct that violates our policies against bullying, harassment, intimidation."

SORRY. YOU ASSHOLE BUT SHE DID SAY THEM HATEFUL VILE SPEECH HAS TO TURN INTO CONDUCT BEFORE ITS CONSIDERED A VIOLATION? HOW WOULD SHE FEEL ABOUT HAVING THE ? N" WORD USED , OR SAYING BLACKS SHOULD GO BACK WHERE THEY CAME FROM, ETC ETC?

1Def of the Word coduct
a
: to direct or take part in the operation or management of { Fill in the blank} So according to her there has to be some degree of Violence before anything is done you STUPID IGNORANT PIECE OF GARBAGE
Please make this a bit more clear for me.

Do you support her behavior, response, and following comments?

Please make this a bit more clear for me.

Do you support her behavior, response, and following comments?
I have repeatedly stated that is WHY she was fired with her exact words Does that sound like I’m supporting her remarks, response and following comments??

I have repeatedly stated that is WHY she was fired with her exact words Does that sound like I’m supporting her remarks, response and following comments??
She DID nothing about her students, threatening death and injury to other students simply because they are Jews. The demonstrators are supporting a violent terror organization advocating killing all Jews from the "RIVER TO THE SEA".

She is unqualified and only got the position due to her race and sex.

She was NOT fired; she resigned as president but is still on the staff and payroll at her $900,000 yearly salary.

The question isn't whether or not she should still be at Harvard but how in the heck she got there in the first place.

You’re illiterate and can’t understand I am applauding her dismissal; it’s not about race
What part of her NOT BEING DISMISSED is foreign to you? She stepped down as president but retained her position on the faculty and her mammoth salary.

Her being in the position was entirely due to her race and sex. You know she was unqualified and should never have been in that position.

What part of her NOT BEING DISMISSED is foreign to you? She stepped down as president but retained her position on the faculty and her mammoth salary.

Her being in the position was entirely due to her race and sex. You know she was unqualified and should never have been in that position.
I KNOW that her being in that position was entirely due to Race and Sex; MORON and that she was unqualified .
Show me where I refute it ! You can’t
What I did say in my prior post was that her dismissal was NOT.based on race. Try reading next time

She DID nothing about her students, threatening death and injury to other students simply because they are Jews. The demonstrators are supporting a violent terror organization advocating killing all Jews from the "RIVER TO THE SEA".

She is unqualified and only got the position due to her race and sex.

She was NOT fired; she resigned as president but is still on the staff and payroll at her $900,000 yearly salary.

The question isn't whether or not she should still be at Harvard but how in the heck she got there in the first place.
PLEASE show me where I have refuted anything you have said. She was FORCED to resign; What part of that is Foreign to you? Even someone like you should have figured that out

Last edited:
Shouldn’t have to. You CAN’T understand why calling for the Genocide of Jews, the Intifada, NOT condemning the Virulent Antisemitism, threats and violence on College Campus should NOT be condemned?? Go take your racism and shove it
The last three months have really shown us where the antisemites are, although I’ve known for years.

The last three months have really shown us where the antisemites are, although I’ve known for years.
1rug5nw8ctac1.jpeg

THAT again? One event form six years ago that lasted a few hours.

NOW we are dealing with leftists marching around calling for the genocide of Jews, and Ivy League presidents condoning it.

You can’t fool people that antisemitism is all, or even mostly, on the right. It’s cuts deep and wide on the Left, as we see tens of thousands supporting HAMAS savages.

THAT again? One event form six years ago that lasted a few hours.

NOW we are dealing with leftists marching around calling for the genocide of Jews, and Ivy League presidents condoning it.

You can’t fool people that antisemitism is all, or even mostly, on the right. It’s cuts deep and wide on the Left, as we see tens of thousands supporting HAMAS savages.
Nick Fuentes dining at Mar-a-lago.

the anti-semites arent dining with democrats.

Another single incident from a year ago.

The Left has moved us into 1938 Nazi Germany, and Biden’s reasponse is to condemn Islamaphobia.

The Liberal Lie that antisemitism is all or even mostly on the Right has been exposed.
MTG has a long history of anti-semitic comments. She's still there. The single incidents keep coming. And Trump's "immigrants are poising the blood" echos nazis etc.

MTG has a long history of anti-semitic comments. She's still there. The single incidents keep coming. And Trump's "immigrants are poising the blood" echos nazis etc.
Yup….ONE. Never said the right is devoid of antisemites. And she’s harmless.

On the other side, we have the Squad members trying to defund Israel’s Iron Dome. They want to make things easier for HAMAS.

Forum List

Back