Obama secretly pushed Harvard to keep president Claudine Gay despite campus antisemitism, plagiarism controversies

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Former President Barack Obama has secretly lobbied Harvard University officials to stick by embattled President Claudine Gay as she faces pressure to resign for giving cover to antisemitism on campus and for committing plagiarism.

I guess he didn't do it secretly enough then.

Seems like its not much of a secret he got his third term either.

Just one vile, America-hating anti-Semite supporting another one.

Let's be kind.

It is understandable that he is proud of her being the president of the allegedly "most prestigious" American university.

So let her remain. She is only a figurehead.

If it makes "certain" folks proud of themselves, that would be a good thing for this country. (The crime rate might come down.)

They wouldn't put up with this kind of plagiarizing antisemitism at a decent school like Liberty or Bob Jones

Former President Barack Obama has secretly lobbied Harvard University officials to stick by embattled President Claudine Gay as she faces pressure to resign for giving cover to antisemitism on campus and for committing plagiarism.

Never give in to maga fuckups.

What is it like to live in a world so absolutely simple-minded as yours?

All it takes to get you to support something like genocidal antisemitism is to tell you that your imaginary bogeymen support the opposite.

What is it like to live in a world so absolutely simple-minded as yours?

All it takes to get you to support genocidal antisemitism is to tell you that your imaginary bogeymen support the opposite.
Hilarious

The push to oust her is just maga fuckups working to silence free speech. And here you fuckups say that you’re 100% for it.

Right musk

Poster girl for his DEI bullshit.

I can understand that. Small progressive heads would explode if they contained the wealth of knowledge and common sense that MAGA people have. Liberals can't comprehend our constitution or the whole idea of what America was trying to create because they prefer to be helpless wards of the government, liberty and freedom be damned. Back to MAGA.

I can understand that. Small progressive heads would explode if they contained the wealth of knowledge and common sense that MAGA people have. Liberals can't comprehend our constitution or the whole idea of what America was trying to create because they prefer to be helpless wards of the government, liberty and freedom be damned. Back to MAGA.

If it's a secret how do you know about it?

Where would the world be without coal-rolling?

This guy Pakman has a real bad case of TDS, the totally irrational kind. He would have spent his time better if he stuck to eating dots on the video game. America first. Back to MAGA
Hilarious

Sent the fuckup again.

81,400,000 people are waiting.

Hilarious

The push to oust her is just maga fuckups working to silence free speech. And here you fuckups say that you’re 100% for it.

Right musk
Only an antisemite would say that inciting violence against Jews with screams of “Death to Jews!!” is free speech, and OK.

Bet if there were a Jewish president of Harvard who plagiarized 40 times and called “Death to Blacks!!” acceptable, Obama would be pushing for his tuchas to get the heave-ho.

Forum List

Back