Harvard President Gay Resigns

Jew billionaires, who told you to hate white, take down a Jew AA hire who was indoctrinated in anti white marxism. It's hilarious.
Please tell us who these Jew Billionaires who tell us to hate Whites are with threads; Big Mouth 👄

Imagine thinking white Americans are some ancient tribe fucking around in Exodus you fucking genocidal satanic retard.

Thanks for proving you’re nothing but a Bigoted Racist Antisemite If anything this post DISPROVES your prior claims

Now the racists are happy. Meanwhile the white MAGA anti semitic racist Presidents of other universities will not be pressured.

That unqualified twit stole real intellectual property from REAL BLACK ACADEMICS.

This ignorant bitch was like you, a thief. Unqualified to do any job but shovel shit out of the barn.

She is the least qualified person ever in that post. She literally had no publications to her name.

I knew it! I figured she would resign quietly once the brewhaha died down a bit.....Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Hamas lost two leaders in one day!
Claudine Gay and this dude:

Imagine thinking white Americans are some ancient tribe fucking around in Exodus you fucking genocidal satanic retard.

What she is saying is that she is a lib first and anything else only when she wants to be

I knew it! I figured she would resign quietly once the brewhaha died down a bit.....Good riddance to bad rubbish.
/----/ She may keep her $900,000 a year board job, though.

Hamas lost two leaders in one day!
Claudine Gay and this dude:

/----/ Harvard's Claudine Gay resignation shows 'final corruption of most elite institutions,' says William Bennett

Disgrace caused by culture that favors leftist orthodoxy over merit, say William Bennett and Victor Davis Hanson​

"What we see here is an example of the final corruption of our most elite institutions," former U.S. Department of Education Secretary William Bennett told Fox News Digital.

The damage to America's oldest, and long its most prestigious university, could have ripple effects on wider society, Bennett also indicated.

What is happening over there especially after Oct 7th has NOTHING to do with Publicity calling out for death and violence against Jews worldwide to the extent of Jews being afraid for their Physical Safety or.bring publicly harassed and bullied or are you too STUPID to understand that?

Rewrite the above so that it expresses a more coherent thought.

Shouldn’t have to. You CAN’T understand why calling for the Genocide of Jews, the Intifada, NOT condemning the Virulent Antisemitism, threats and violence on College Campus should NOT be condemned?? Go take your racism and shove it

She didn't say it shouldn't be condemned. Looks like you have no fucking clue what you're talking about but you're still mad, lol.

She didn't say it shouldn't be condemned. Looks like you have no fucking clue what you're talking about but you're still mad, lol.
Sorry ASSHOLE but that’s NOT what she said; “ When speech turns into conduct , THAT violates our policies” Her response to the question of calling for the GENOCIDE OF JEWS violates Harvard Policies Next time try to READ if you’re capable which I doubt
So, by that logic if STUDENTS called for the lynching of blacks THAT’s “ free speech “ Only if it turns into conduct should it b condemned 👍

No. Then Jews would have to apologize for calling for the genocide of all white Europeans. We all know about "amalek" now. Jews have to apologize.
One%20sick%20puppy.jpg

Sorry ASSHOLE but that’s NOT what she said;

Quote where I said she said anything. Good God, you really are a fucking incoherent, illiterate moron.

Read our exchanges again, fucktard. You said she said all kinds of things she didn't say. I pointed out that she didn't say them. I did not quote her or make a claim about what she did say, only what she did not say.

And again, I asked you for a quote, which you did not provide. So shut the fuck up.

“ When speech turns into conduct , THAT violates our policies”

And that's your proof? That's an antisemitic statement?

Her response to the question of calling for the GENOCIDE OF JEWS violates Harvard Policies Next time try to READ if you’re capable which I doubt

Don't blame me for your incoherent writing.

Last edited:
Quote where I said she said anything. Good God, you really are a fucking incoherent, illiterate moron.

Read our exchanges again, fucktard. You said she said all kinds of things she didn't say. I pointed out that she didn't say them. I did not quote her or make a claim about what she did say, only what she did not say.

And again, I asked you for a quote, which you did not provide. So shut the fuck up.

And that's your proof? That's an antisemitic statement?

Don't blame me for your incoherent writing.

Gay repeatedly condemned both antisemitism and Islamophobia, but critics seized on her legalistic response to a line of questioning from Harvard alumnus Rep. Elise Stefanik, R-N.Y., that went viral on social media. Stefanik asked Gay whether students who call for the genocide of Jews are in violation of the campus code of conduct.

Gay did not answer directly, saying in part: "We embrace a commitment to free expression even of views that are objectionable, offensive, hateful — it’s when that speech crosses into conduct that violates our policies against bullying, harassment, intimidation."

SORRY. YOU ASSHOLE BUT SHE DID SAY THEM HATEFUL VILE SPEECH HAS TO TURN INTO CONDUCT BEFORE ITS CONSIDERED A VIOLATION? HOW WOULD SHE FEEL ABOUT HAVING THE ? N" WORD USED , OR SAYING BLACKS SHOULD GO BACK WHERE THEY CAME FROM, ETC ETC?

1Def of the Word coduct
a
: to direct or take part in the operation or management of { Fill in the blank} So according to her there has to be some degree of Violence before anything is done you STUPID IGNORANT PIECE OF GARBAGE

Last edited:

Forum List

Back