Protecting Kids

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

So this California school is being sued for following Caifornian law.

The law states that LGBTQ kids cannot be outed to parents without permission of the child. That seems pretty sensible. The kid knows bet how their parent will react.

Meantime money is drained away from actual education.

This all seems to be a part of the "conservative" war on gay folk, A war they have already lost.

But teachers are still left in an awkward position. I cant see it changing until the right grows up and adopts civilisation.

We dont really have these conversations in the UK.

The law states that LGBTQ kids cannot be outed to parents without permission of the child. That seems pretty sensible. The kid knows bet how their parent will react.

This all seems to be a part of the "conservative" war on gay folk, A war they have already lost.

But teachers are still left in an awkward position. I cant see it changing until the right grows up and adopts civilisation.

Yeah CA is run by Conservatives

Speaking of Cali schools- I doubt it's true any longer, but I remember when Chico State earned the dubious distinction of being number one party school in the USA.

Like a boss, baybee!

The law states that LGBTQ kids cannot be outed to parents without permission of the child.
and girls can have abortions without parental approval.

when did children get the right to rule their home?

I am sure you are right .
What educated and in - balance person would waste time with you?

Poor Turdy cannot understand the difference between California and imagined UK conservatism .
But Turdy is always attracted to Guardian political Fakery because he finds matters he does not understand exciting .
He is like a baby whose only imaginary friend is his non- news paper

Protecting kids is not unimportant.
Protecting kids from parents like you is sadly needed because you seem to be mentally sub normal.

What is telling is that you would rather “protect” children from their own parents, than protect them from dangerous, fucked-up sexual perverts. In fact, you would put them in the control of dangerous fucked-up sexual perverts, under the guise of “protecting” them from their parents.

Do you have any vestige of a clue just how seriously depraved and fucked-up you appear to actual human beings?

Interesting. I can see both sides on this issue. There are medical/HIPAA confidentiality laws in play - especially for high school and some parents could present a real physical harm. Inversely parents have a right to access their children's records, and counselors are not qualified medical experts for anything.

But the question I have is,
1. why would the school have any records of the situation regardless, to hide or transmit?
2. why are counselors advising elementary kids about gender and changing such.

More specifically, the question is why Tainted Tommy is so supportive and defensive of the sexual abuse of children.

He very clearly wants children to be fucked, and fucked-up, and sexually exploited; and takes great offense at any efforts to protect children from this. How many threads has he started now, for the explicit purpose of supporting and defending this fucked-up shit?
to be fair to tammy....it also talks bout homos, trannies, drag queens...etc...it likes to mix it up

What is telling is that you would rather “protect” children from their own parents, than protect them from dangerous, fucked-up sexual perverts. In fact, you would put them in the control of dangerous fucked-up sexual perverts, under the guise of “protecting” them from their parents.

Do you have any vestige of a clue just how seriously depraved and fucked-up you appear to actual human beings?
Well Bob in most cases where parents are evolved its not an issue.

But what if you were the parent ? You do not even consider gay folk to be human. You refer to them as "it".

That is dehumanising and shows that you are not fit to be a parent. What sort of parent refers to their child as "it" ?

I believe you forgo the right of having that info because you have proven that you cant handle it. Kids need protecting from the blaylocks of this world.

I hope this helps.

Forum List

Back