Republicans take victory lap after Harvard president resigns. "Two down, one to go!"

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
This needs to go beyond just the anti-Semitism problem on campuses. We need a complete investigation, of not only faculty members, and university administrations, but we need to see who, and why we are allowing anti-America and anti-West students into our education establishments!

Republican lawmakers on Tuesday celebrated Harvard President Claudine Gay's resignation as a victory for the House GOP's investigations and their efforts to combat alleged antisemitism on college campuses.

Why it matters: The series of scandals that led Gay to step down was precipitated by widely criticized congressional testimony she and other university presidents gave last month about antisemitism on their campuses.

• University of Pennsylvania President Liz Magill resigned in the immediate aftermath, but MIT President Sally Kornbluth appears secure in her role.

She is unqualified to be in her position... so she is gone... this will only help Harvard...

She is unqualified to be in her position... so she is gone... this will only help Harvard...
The Left needs to prop up openly corrupt leaders, to show the world just how powerful they are as they keep them in place.

Actually, she's not. She's just not the president anymore. She's going back to a professorship and they are still paying her a president's salary.

This needs to go beyond just the anti-Semitism problem on campuses. We need a complete investigation, of not only faculty members, and university administrations, but we need to see who, and why we are allowing anti-America and anti-West students into our education establishments!

Good God, we're talking about adult education. Adults actually make adult decisions to go to these schools. They pay tens of thousands of dollars for the privilege of getting a degree. If adults don't want to go listen to indoctrination, they can go somewhere else, or they can take a course with another professor.

You fuckers are only interested in one thing and that is silencing speech you don't agree with or that goes against the grain.

Good God, we're talking about adult education. Adults actually make adult decisions to go to these schools. They pay tens of thousands of dollars for the privilege of getting a degree. If adults don't want to go listen to indoctrination, they can go somewhere else, or they can take a course with another professor.

You fuckers are only interested in one thing and that is silencing speech you don't agree with or that goes against the grain.

I don't think you have much to worry about, your side is overwhelmingly in charge of all higher education campuses. It's conservatives on campuses across this country who are being silenced.

I can answer the why. Foreign adversaries have bribed their way in via influence, and the leftists are happy to oblige.

I don't think you have much to worry about, your side is overwhelmingly in charge of all higher education campuses. It's conservatives on campuses across this country who are being silenced.

Oh for fucks sake, they are not. They're just little crybabies who don't want to be exposed to any ideas or information their pedophile preacher teachers didn't expose them to in their Christian madrassas.

It is amazing how you are so racist against black folks and then turn around and whine about racism against Jewish folks.
Except I’m not racist against black folks. I only object to race-based decisions, which makes me the opposite of racist. But to you libs, anyone who doesn’t support unfair bias in favor of blacks due to skin color is a racist. IOW, you have to be a racist in order for libs to think you’re not a racist.

Except I’m not racist against black folks. I only object to race-based decisions, which makes me the opposite of racist.
Bullshit, you try to hide behind being Jewish. Folks see right through that bullshit.
But to you libs, anyone who doesn’t support unfair bias in favor of blacks due to skin color is a racist. IOW, you have to be a racist in order for libs to think you’re not a racist.
Actually it is fools like you who long for the Good Old Days when black folks couldn't even attend these colleges and universities. The black student population at these schools is about 4 to 10% and a huge majority of those black students are athletes. You will be happy when it is 0%, like it was in the Good Old Days.

Bullshit, you try to hide behind being Jewish. Folks see right through that bullshit.

Actually it is fools like you who long for the Good Old Days when black folks couldn't even attend these colleges and universities. The black student population at these schools is about 4 to 10% and a huge majority of those black students are athletes. You will be happy when it is 0%, like it was in the Good Old Days.
And you long for the days when Hitler marched Jews into the gas chambers, and you’ll be happy when there are 0% Jews in the world.

(see what I did there?)

It is amazing how you are so racist against black folks and then turn around and whine about racism against Jewish folks.

That's because it's fake outrage. Just like when white conservatives were so (fraudulently) indignant over the harm that Affirmative Action was causing to Asian students trying to get into Harvard.

Gay is interested in protecting hatred.

That's because it's fake outrage. Just like when white conservatives were so (fraudulently) indignant over the harm that Affirmative Action was causing to Asian students trying to get into Harvard.
Jews are “faking outrage” when we walk by Arabs calling out “Death to Jews!”, are harassed when we are looking at Chanukah decorations, told to hide any items identifying us as Jewish, told to shelter in place when the pro-Palestinians are especially threatening, getting assaulted walking across campus….and….listening to the president of Harvard refuse to condemn the calls to genocide the Jews?!

Something tells me you don’t accuse blacks of “fake outrage” over racism.

You’re just another Democrat downplaying horrific antisemitism.

Forum List

Back