Harvard President Gay Resigns

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
She was never qualified for that post. More and more accusations of plagiarism keep surfacing. Between this scandal and the university's permissiveness of open anti-Semitism on campus, Harvard has sullied itself as an institution of superior learning.

She was never qualified for that post. More and more accusations of plagiarism keep surfacing. Between this scandal and the university's permissiveness of open anti-Semitism on campus, Harvard has sullied itself as an institution of superior learning.

The sad part is that she will show up in government or a leftist "think tank" someplace.....The Ivy League pipeline looks after their own no matter how disgraced they are.

Last edited:
Affirmative Action rarely holds up to scrutiny.

Look at the tribe of simian DA's bought by soros running around fucking with President Trump.

Without AA, most of them are dealing crack in the hood or cleaning truck stop shitters...

Let's keep it real. Au revoir to the militant dyke.... and her parting words....

8ali4h.jpg

Affirmative Action rarely holds up to scrutiny.

Look at the tribe of simian DA's bought by soros running around fucking with President Trump.

Without AA, most of them are dealing crack in the hood or cleaning truck stop shitters...

Let's keep it real. Au revoir to the militant dyke.... and her parting words....

View attachment 882380
Great example of what a sicko DEI mentality produces as a college President.

No any different than those two dumbass idiot Negroes Potatohead has as Secretary of Defense and Chairman Chief of Staffs.

Is she going to compensate the students that she sold a fake bill of goods to? You can't call DEI education, no matter how good your imagination is. People who teach DEI are the dopes who possess no real knowledge to impart to their pupils. They're jive turkeys and race hustlers. Back to MAGA.

I knew it! I figured she would resign quietly once the brewhaha died down a bit.....Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Wouldn't you have loved to have been a fly on the wall to hear what pressure was put on her to do that? And know who applied that pressure. I'm pretty damn sure given her very questionable character that it wasn't her who made that decision.

Wouldn't you have loved to have been a fly on the wall to hear what pressure was put on her to do that? And know who applied that pressure. I'm pretty damn sure given her very questionable character that it wasn't her who made that decision.
I heard it was the plagiarism that did her in with the students.....Harvard still supported her anti-Semitism.

Of course she will threat a lawsuit against Harvard. Harvard is after all the caldron of the Travail of Liberalism and will find a way with their billions in endowments to compensate her.

Forum List

Back