Half of young adults are single

Far more women today are empowered to live without needing a man to support or defend them.

I gotta disagree with this one. Back in the day it was a lot harder for a single woman to live on her own on so many levels.

Their interactions with each other is through social media or video games and their art, be it music,.movies.or what have you is sterile, lacking spirit and passion. They are wiser in some ways due to the communication age but empty vessels in other respects.

Last edited:
no relationship means no children
no children means population crash
No it doesn't. 40% of all births in US are to unmarried women or little girls. You got any idea how many bastards are running the streets right now. A relationship past fertilization is not required, and certainly doesn't keep the legs together or a guy's dk in his pants.

The rabble still multiply like human weeds. Even your idol Margaret Sanger thought "those people" needed to stop breeding like rabbits (or locusts)
That is a bit out of context, but it is true that birth control freed women for the first time from the burden of endless reproduction and the toll it takes.

I do wear a condom when I bang a woman. It is called being a responsible adult.

Ok...I STILL do get it.

no-you-dont-nope.gif

if only the people that thought that would off themselves for the betterment of humanity and the planet,,,

but alas they always want others to sacrifice,,
Who’s asking anyone to sacrifice? People are choosing to stay single and/or not reproduce. Other people want more people to reproduce.

On the other hand, feel free to off yourself, just don’t scare the horses.

Who’s asking anyone to sacrifice? People are choosing to stay single and/or not reproduce. Other people want more people to reproduce.

On the other hand, feel free to off yourself, just don’t scare the horses.
you are when you want others to be able to kill their children,,,

we know you think there are to many black people so why not be a man and just say it??

And some people here are still afraid of immigration.
Not afraid of legal immigration at all, dickweed, it is those who break the law to come in and drop an anchor as soon as they cross. Using up our food, fuel, hospitals, and public schools, making much harder for our children.

you are when you want others to be able to kill their children,,,

we know you think there are to many black people so why not be a man and just say it??
Looks like you’ve regressed to trolling. Go back to playing with your balls and we’ll keep on hoping that inhibits reproduction.

Too many people driving the planet towards another great extinction event.

Looks like you’ve regressed to trolling. Go back to playing with your balls and we’ll keep on hoping that inhibits reproduction.

Too many people driving the planet towards another great extinction event.
then why dont you off yourself and help save the planet??

Forum List

Back