H a p p y k w a n z a !

Kwanzaa......a celebration of black culture and values

Christmas......a celebration of a virgin birth
No...

Christmas...

A celebration of the advent of a Prophet of Peace and Love whose life and teachings and example fired the imagination of millions and which helped to bring down an oppressive empire and which evolved into a spiritual belief system that dominates the planet to this day...

Mahatma Gandhi? His birthday is October 2 not December 25.

Kwanzaa is a Swahili word that means "first" and signifies the first fruits of the harvest. From December 26 to January 1. Kinda late for a harvest since most of the fields are frozen solid under a foot of snow. :lol:

In Africa? BTW, this thread seems to have no real purpose but to troll for others who hate others because of their race. If it has a purpose beyond hate and fear please be so kind as to elucidate.
Not to mention, that was a press release from two years ago.

:lol: Good detective work, bar rag.....so got a link to show us Barry has disavowed kwanzaa since 2011? :eusa_whistle:

No...

Christmas...

A celebration of the advent of a Prophet of Peace and Love whose life and teachings and example fired the imagination of millions and which helped to bring down an oppressive empire and which evolved into a spiritual belief system that dominates the planet to this day...

Of course you'd know what some dot-head was born but not Jesus Christ.....so "progressive" of you atheist meatballs.

BTW: I had a buddy named Bart in high school who used to cruise the boulevard in a 326 Tempest. When he spied a suitable victim he'd pull up next to them , roll down the window and scream "GHANDHI" at em....then he'd smile and wave goodbye. Never asked him why but it was hilarious to watch em jump and stare at him. One time he startled a dumpster-diver into doing a face-first into the bin. We had to pull over....we were laughing too hard to see the street. :lol:

Last edited:
No...

Christmas...

Of course you'd know what some dot-head was born but not Jesus Christ.....so "progressive" of you atheist meatballs.

BTW: I had a buddy named Bart in high school who used to cruise the boulevard in a 326 Tempest. When he spied a suitable victim he'd pull up next to them , roll down the window and scream "GHANDHI" at em....then he'd smile and wave goodbye. Never asked him why but it was hilarious to watch em jump and stare at him. One time he startled a dumpster-diver into doing a face-first into the bin. We had to pull over....we were laughing too hard to see the street. :lol:

How Christian of you. You must make your minister/pastor/priest very proud.

Thanks. But I don't have a "minister/pastor/priest"....not a church-goer. Me and the Lord got a bond and I won't allow anybody from some divinity school to get between me and Him. I had Catholic stamped on my dog tags....in Vietnam if you didn't have much of a pulse in triage they'd zip ya in and you'd suffocate. But if they had to wait for a priest and Last Rites, you had another 15 or 20 minutes to fight your way back. I know more than one that trick saved from Arlington.

Thanks. But I don't have a "minister/pastor/priest"....not a church-goer. Me and the Lord got a bond and I won't allow anybody from some divinity school to get between me and Him. I had Catholic stamped on my dog tags....in Vietnam if you didn't have much of a pulse in triage they'd zip ya in and you'd suffocate. But if they had to wait for a priest and Last Rites, you had another 15 or 20 minutes to fight your way back. I know more than one that trick saved from Arlington.

Mine had RC NP on them, but being on ship, with hot meals and a warm rack kept me from Arlington and out of the mud, heat and humidity. I still remember afternoons in boot camp (NTCSD) hanging out and hearing the jarheads across the water running in the afternoon sun, in full gear, singing. Damn near kept me from my afternoon nap.

No...

Christmas...

No....

Christmas...

A celebration of the unconquerable Sun who "dies" on the Winter Solstice, lies still for three days and then "resurrects" itself into days getting longer again, 'saving' us from the darkness, rising again in the spot pointed to by the three "kings" or Orion's belt. Whether anthropomorphized or not.

Kwanzaa is a Swahili word that means "first" and signifies the first fruits of the harvest. From December 26 to January 1. Kinda late for a harvest since most of the fields are frozen solid under a foot of snow. :lol:

In Africa? BTW, this thread seems to have no real purpose but to troll for others who hate others because of their race. If it has a purpose beyond hate and fear please be so kind as to elucidate.

There is a difference between hate and mockery. This is pure mockery. :lol:

Right. One is an action, the other a state of being. And in no way mutually exclusive.

As the thread shows, they can even be combined:

So-Butt-Hurt.png

Last edited:
Exactly. That's early summer, when the ski slopes open in Tanzania. Good observation Bull. :stupid:

Dar es Salaam's weather for 12/26: hi 89, lo 80. Chance of blizzard. A tiny one.

I wasn't aware of anyone in Africa who celebrates Kwanzaa. Maybe you can put me in touch with them? LOL

They don't; just another weak dodge the putz and his boyfriend pulled outta their butts....they'll defend anything that spits in the face of America....always have, always will.

So... harvesting fruit at the beginning of summer "can't work" and "spits in the face of America"... :eusa_shifty:

Ya learn so much in this jernt.

Last edited:

Mine had RC NP on them, but being on ship, with hot meals and a warm rack kept me from Arlington and out of the mud, heat and humidity. I still remember afternoons in boot camp (NTCSD) hanging out and hearing the jarheads across the water running in the afternoon sun, in full gear, singing. Damn near kept me from my afternoon nap.

Yeah well, we were glad to keep ya'll safe to play grab-ass with each other. Stateside the babes knew who were the fighters and who were the soccer players. :lol:

funny-gifs-still-not-as-gay-as-twilight.gif

I wasn't aware of anyone in Africa who celebrates Kwanzaa. Maybe you can put me in touch with them? LOL

They don't; just another weak dodge the putz and his boyfriend pulled outta their butts....they'll defend anything that spits in the face of America....always have, always will.

So... harvesting fruit at the beginning of summer "can't work" and "spits in the face of America"... :eusa_shifty:

And ya didn't have to borrow from Barry's shylocks to learn it either!

The best things in life are free when ya got an EBT card eh, pogo? :badgrin:

And ya didn't have to borrow from Barry's shylocks to learn it either!

The best things in life are free when ya got an EBT card eh, pogo? :badgrin:

I don't need a card to know there ain't no snow in Tanzania in summer, do I?

One old white lady knows more about you than you do.

Karenga. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that son of a bitch.

I'm not black. Nice try though

American? That's what I thought. If you are American you don't know your own history. Karenga went after the Panthers big time man.

This guy who tries to play all nicey nicey now in the sandbox.

The original panthers were awesome baby.

One old white lady knows more about you than you do.

Karenga. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that son of a bitch.

American? That's what I thought. If you are American you don't know your own history. Karenga went after the Panthers big time man.

Oh you meant American? I guess that's why you emphasized your skin color. :eusa_hand:

Now despite the fact that I will hate Karenga till the day I die, first fruits are crucial to the way we interact with Jehovah. First fruits are wonderful.

Oh you meant American? I guess that's why you emphasized your skin color. :eusa_hand:

:lmao:

I'm an old white lady. Hell's bells here. I call myself an old white lady and now what? Camo's my favorite color. Geeze louize I talk about myself this way all the time.

You know what? I'm now getting why you guys didn't get Phil. I think I'm starting to get it.

Now despite the fact that I will hate Karenga till the day I die, first fruits are crucial to the way we interact with Jehovah. First fruits are wonderful.

Especially when they're pulled out of the 90° frozen fields under a foot of summer snow. :thup:

Right Bull?

Last edited:

Especially when they're pulled out of the 90° frozen fields under a foot of summer snow. :thup:

Right Bull?

Whoopsies. I'm tinydancer pogo.

But you know what.................90 degrees and a foot of snow is not that crazy out here. :lol:

It's freaking mental to try to grow anything. I swear I must be a masochist. I'm putting in my seed orders as we speak.

Another year of hell in the garden. :eusa_angel:

And I'll turn around at the end of it going......."that was fun". I must be nuts.

I send greetings to those observing Kwanzaa.

Celebrated by millions across the world, Kwanzaa honors the history and heritage of Africa. This seven-day observance is an opportunity for individuals of African descent to remember the sacrifices of their ancestors and reflect on the Nguzo Saba. Kwanzaa’s seven social and spiritual principles offer strength and guidance to meet the challenges of each new day.

During this joyous time of year, Americans renew our commitment to hope, understanding, and the great promise of our Nation. In honoring the traditions of Africa, Kwanzaa strengthens the ties that bind individuals in communities across our country and around the world.
Laura joins me in sending our best wishes for a joyous Kwanzaa.

GEORGE W. BUSH

Read more at Bush's Kwanzaa greeting
http://www.wnd.com/2003/12/22472/#I0utkU7OGzGWRHpq.99

He's also polite and cordial to scumbag Muslims like Obama.

obama's not a Muslim.

Right Bull?

Whoopsies. I'm tinydancer pogo.

But you know what.................90 degrees and a foot of snow is not that crazy out here. :lol:

It's freaking mental to try to grow anything. I swear I must be a masochist. I'm putting in my seed orders as we speak.

Another year of hell in the garden. :eusa_angel:

And I'll turn around at the end of it going......."that was fun". I must be nuts.

Nah, you're Canadian. Subtle difference.

I know who you are Sweets, I was tossing an aside to the OP for this:

Snow at 90 degrees. Racism hoist with own petard :lmao:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back