H a p p y k w a n z a !

What is the goal of and purpose of this thread?

Does anyone believe its goal and purpose is to spread peace and good will throughout the land? If so I'd like to hear their spin, so I can mock it as I did before.

Does anyone believe its goal and purpose is to spread peace and good will throughout the land? If so I'd like to hear their spin, so I can mock it as I did before.

I think it's a geographical tutor for Kurtz. :eusa_shifty:

LOL. Kwanzaa, the ancient swahili tradition, started in Long Beach, by the Black Panthers, in 1966. A rich vibrant history there.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

LOL. Kwanzaa, the ancient swahili tradition, started in Long Beach, by the Black Panthers, in 1966. A rich vibrant history there.

Nobody said it was an "ancient Swahili tradition", dumbass. He said it was a word.

Words; holidays. Know the difference.

Dumbass.

Nobody said it was an "ancient Swahili tradition", dumbass. He said it was a word.

Words; holidays. Know the difference.

Dumbass.

Celebrated in Tanzania, lol. Am I right?

PERFECT....you on the left believe information should be dispensed with a "purpose" with the goal being indoctrination. My thread has no purpose other than a look the maniac who invented kwanzaa. It seems nobody cares anymore and I think that's not cool. I'm not afraid of your threads with a "purpose". Most of your side posts very few OPs....that would expose how truly stupid most of your are so you're content to sit in the shadows and snipe at our side's threads. Nasty little bastards the lot of yas.
TDQkU.gif

I've visited southern california many times....it's not in Africa and they don't speak Swahili...they speak "valley girl"....tutor that, moron. :drills:

PERFECT....you on the left believe information should be dispensed with a "purpose" with the goal being indoctrination. My thread has no purpose other than a look the maniac who invented kwanzaa. It seems nobody cares anymore and I think that's not cool. I'm not afraid of your threads with a "purpose". Most of your side posts very few OPs....that would expose how truly stupid most of your are so you're content to sit in the shadows and snipe at our side's threads. Nasty little bastards the lot of yas.

butthurt.jpg

:eusa_boohoo:

Because it is a joke.

Ummm... next time try real hard to be intelligent (or at least pretend to be).

Not the answer you wanted?

You celebrate this travesty or something?

No. Why do you ask? And, why do you mock something you know so little about?

Consider those questions as rhetorical, I doubt you would be honest and couldn't pretend to be intelligent (you might only fool yourself).

butthurt.jpg

Methinks he's a bit too self absorbed to feel any insecurity, and too 'limited' to consider the consequences such a thread may have on our nation's culture. He doesn't understand how divisive his OP is, and even if he did he wouldn't care. Much like the other guy they don't realize they are the white iteration of the most militant members of the Black Panther Party they hate.

Ummm... next time try real hard to be intelligent (or at least pretend to be).

Consider those questions as rhetorical, I doubt you would be honest and couldn't pretend to be intelligent (you might only fool yourself).

I ask because you seem so butt hurt over the whole affair.

Look, if you celebrate it, and believe in it's a serious holiday or something, worthy of reverence, than me mocking it shouldn't dissuade your conviction...

Unless you are insecure...

butthurt.jpg

Methinks he's a bit too self absorbed to feel any insecurity, and too 'limited' to consider the consequences such a thread may have on our nation's culture. He doesn't understand how divisive his OP is, and even if he did he wouldn't care. Much like the other guy they don't realize they are the white iteration of the most militant members of the Black Panther Party they hate.

I'd agree with half of that; I think Kurtz does have an idea how divisive the idea of begrudging a people their self-respect can be; on the other hand he is indeed so self-absorbed that he doesn't get that no one on earth takes him seriously.

Look, if you celebrate it, and believe in it's a serious holiday or something, worthy of reverence, than me mocking it shouldn't dissuade your conviction...

I'm secure; I do admit to being intolerant of bigots, racists, and jerks. It seems I've run into the trifecta, and on Christmas day too. Oh well, I'll entertain myself for a short while, soon enough it will be time to put the turkey on the roaster.

I'm secure; I do admit to being intolerant of bigots, racists, and jerks. It seems I've run into the trifecta, and on Christmas day too. Oh well, I'll entertain myself for a short while, soon enough it will be time to put the turkey on the roaster.
Well, I am just a big meanie then aren't I?

Question is, how many black people worldwide celebrate this holiday? I would be curious to know. I don't know any Africans or African Americans who celebrate it.

Well, I am just a big meanie then aren't I?

Question is, how many black people worldwide celebrate this holiday? I would be curious to know. I don't know any Africans or African Americans who celebrate it.

-- or who do for that matter.

5d5.gif

Forum List

Back