Guess what they found something in the universe not known to science

Now you're just spouting random things in a vain how that it will somehow make me go away. So, again, try to explain how we can't know anything about a remote object of we don't visit it. Start there.

Gee I hope hadit isn't offended because I was spouted random things in a vain.

Let me apologize because the Quran is the most authentic hadit.

I know that you are good with cartoons.
crybaby-muhammad0.jpg

However if you ever need a hand in grasping the uncertainty of the universe, find a Jew to explain it to you, and have some bacon.
Islam+Mohammed-Bacon.jpg

LOLOLOL. Now you think I'm Muslim. Is there no end to your inanity?

Now explain why we can't know anything about something we haven't visited.

Well kid hadit is an alternate spelling of hadith of which the cartoon known as the Quran is the most authentic. So kiddy either you are a camel fucker or want to be perceived as one.

CIAO

Dude, hadit simply comes from, "I've hadit with all the stupidity". You really shouldn't assume stuff. It makes you look dumb.

Actually hadit is an alternate spelling for hadith, of which the Quran is the most authentic hadit.

So dude if you are not a Muslim you really ought to consider a different name than Quran, unless you want to appear as stupid as you actually are....LOL

Hadith
Islam
Written By:
See Article History
Alternative Title: hadīt
Hadith, Arabic Ḥadīth (“News” or “Story”), also spelled Hadīt, record of the traditions or sayings of the Prophet Muhammad, revered and received as a major source of religious law and moral guidance, second only to the authority of the Qurʾān, the holy book of Islam. It might be defined as the biography of Muhammad perpetuated by the long memory of his community for their exemplification and obedience. The development of Hadith is a vital element during the first three centuries of Islamic history, and its study provides a broad index to the mind and ethos of Islam.

e90tcUy.jpg

So if you are not Muslim, consider another name than hadit/Quran

LOL

I hope my piggy cartoons do not offend any camel/burka fuckers

You're the only one that complained, so no.

Now you're just spouting random things in a vain how that it will somehow make me go away. So, again, try to explain how we can't know anything about a remote object of we don't visit it. Start there.

Why would I want you to go away, hell dude you are more fun than listening for daisy cutters burying camel fuckers alive.

I failed my ambassador class.

So you consider Quantum Mechanics and Heisenberg's uncertainty principle just random things. I am not surprised, you are clearly not IQ endowed enough to grasp the concepts. But hey good news you can still face Mecca and jerk off

bigword.png

Now that you got that out of your system, explain why we can't know anything about things we haven't visited. You said that, remember?
Sure I remember and again nothing about the universe outside of our solar system is known, just speculated.

Can you explain what is known about dark matter, or is pretending that you have intelligence without ever referencing any of it your entire talent?

1. We know about the composition of objects by the spectra of light that comes from them.
2. We know about their mass by the motion of objects around them.

So you're completely wrong, again.

Dark matter is hypothesized because something is there that we don't see. Again, you should know that.
1. Only stars emit light, they all burn hot, reflected light is the same light as the source, planets are more interesting and essential than stars
2. You know about what's mass by the motion of objects around them (what again)

3. Can you explain what is known about dark matter, or is pretending that you have intelligence without ever referencing any of it your entire talent?

I need this info for my theory of idiots on the internet pretending to be physicist

You do know, don't you, that infrared, aka heat, is electromagnetic radiation, just as visible light is? Therefore, infrared spectroscopy tells us about the atmospheres of hot planets. And no, light reflected through the atmospheres of planets is not the same as the source. You're really not very good at this, are you?

Gee I hope hadit isn't offended because I was spouted random things in a vain.

Let me apologize because the Quran is the most authentic hadit.

I know that you are good with cartoons.
crybaby-muhammad0.jpg

However if you ever need a hand in grasping the uncertainty of the universe, find a Jew to explain it to you, and have some bacon.
Islam+Mohammed-Bacon.jpg

Well kid hadit is an alternate spelling of hadith of which the cartoon known as the Quran is the most authentic. So kiddy either you are a camel fucker or want to be perceived as one.

CIAO

Dude, hadit simply comes from, "I've hadit with all the stupidity". You really shouldn't assume stuff. It makes you look dumb.

Actually hadit is an alternate spelling for hadith, of which the Quran is the most authentic hadit.

So dude if you are not a Muslim you really ought to consider a different name than Quran, unless you want to appear as stupid as you actually are....LOL

Hadith
Islam
Written By:
See Article History
Hadith, Arabic Ḥadīth (“News” or “Story”), also spelled Hadīt, record of the traditions or sayings of the Prophet Muhammad, revered and received as a major source of religious law and moral guidance, second only to the authority of the Qurʾān, the holy book of Islam. It might be defined as the biography of Muhammad perpetuated by the long memory of his community for their exemplification and obedience. The development of Hadith is a vital element during the first three centuries of Islamic history, and its study provides a broad index to the mind and ethos of Islam.

e90tcUy.jpg

LOL

Not complaining just exposing the ugliness of Islam

Tell us more about the glory of sharia law
bibi-aisha-mutilation.jpg

PS. Care less about the universe, and care more about your neighbor

Jesus Christ

Why would I want you to go away, hell dude you are more fun than listening for daisy cutters burying camel fuckers alive.

I failed my ambassador class.

So you consider Quantum Mechanics and Heisenberg's uncertainty principle just random things. I am not surprised, you are clearly not IQ endowed enough to grasp the concepts. But hey good news you can still face Mecca and jerk off

bigword.png

Now that you got that out of your system, explain why we can't know anything about things we haven't visited. You said that, remember?
Sure I remember and again nothing about the universe outside of our solar system is known, just speculated.

Can you explain what is known about dark matter, or is pretending that you have intelligence without ever referencing any of it your entire talent?

1. We know about the composition of objects by the spectra of light that comes from them.

Dark matter is hypothesized because something is there that we don't see. Again, you should know that.
1. Only stars emit light, they all burn hot, reflected light is the same light as the source, planets are more interesting and essential than stars

3. Can you explain what is known about dark matter, or is pretending that you have intelligence without ever referencing any of it your entire talent?

I need this info for my theory of idiots on the internet pretending to be physicist

You do know, don't you, that infrared, aka heat, is electromagnetic radiation, just as visible light is? Therefore, infrared spectroscopy tells us about the atmospheres of hot planets. And no, light reflected through the atmospheres of planets is not the same as the source. You're really not very good at this, are you?

I have been told that I was not very good "at this" before, haven't seen any of them in a while though, have you? No matter Google is going to be broken up into smaller companies and I will own them all...…………………….How bout you Mohammed?

The sad thing about simpletons like you, is that in some way you take a photo or spectrograph of something unknown and after looking and speculating about what it might be, you believe someone else that says they know, no one knows which is why things are changing every year or so. Tip the universe visible to humanity has never changed more than .0000000001 percent in all of human history so everything that has ever changed was a mistake, you will analyze the math and claim I can't do percent's. See AAPL

So why are you ashamed to be a muslim, I mean after all you named yourself hadit/quran

CIAO

Last edited:
There's so much to learn, so much we don't know yet.

HOW COOL IS THAT

An exciting time to be alive, as science keeps us curious and learning!

Well, most of us.
You are correct. So why are they claiming to know everything until they are proved stupid
Who is claiming to know everything? Precisely?
Nobody, take a peek at the science forum. Frannie is the resident derp-troll.
Is the universe real or simulated?
Are you serious?

HOW COOL IS THAT

Well, most of us.
You are correct. So why are they claiming to know everything until they are proved stupid
Are you serious?
I know it's real, but the newest theory to the supposed scientific elite is that the universe is a computer simulation

This is what people learn in school

Are you serious?
I know it's real, but the newest theory to the supposed scientific elite is that the universe is a computer simulation

It's just one little theory. It's not being pushed as fact.

Learning to be curious and think outside the box and theorize, no matter how crazy it might seem, used to be considered a good thing.

Are you serious?

It's just one little theory. It's not being pushed as fact.

Learning to be curious and think outside the box and theorize, no matter how crazy it might seem, used to be considered a good thing.

Actually it's not a little theory as it is as big as the universe which the theory says is not really there. My point is how can you seriously listen to these people after saying such nonsense?

My point is how can you seriously listen to these people after saying such nonsense?
The obvious answer is, "because it makes us think".

One of the most valuable aspects of thinking outside of the box is that, along the way, even if that theory is wrong, we might discover other stuff.

Just imagine something, let's chase it down, and let's see what we learn along the way.

Holy crap, come on. Science makes a lot of mistakes because it asks crazy questions. It's CURIOUS. That's how we progress.

Curiosity is really at the very core of science. And humanity, for that matter. If you really don't understand this, that isn't the fault of science.

My point is how can you seriously listen to these people after saying such nonsense?

One of the most valuable aspects of thinking outside of the box is that, along the way, we might discover other stuff.

Just imagine something, let's chase it down, and let's see what we learn along the way.

Holy crap, come on. Science makes a lot of mistakes because it asks crazy questions. It's CURIOUS. That's how we progress.

This is really at the very core of science. If you really don't understand this, that isn't the fault of science.
He said that you are not real, presumably you do know that you are part of the universe.

If another person said the EXACT same thing they might get committed to a hospital.

If you had courage you would mock this fool too

One of the most valuable aspects of thinking outside of the box is that, along the way, we might discover other stuff.

This is really at the very core of science. If you really don't understand this, that isn't the fault of science.
He said that you are not real, presumably you do know that you are part of the universe.

If another person said the EXACT same thing they might get committed to a hospital.

I'm not into mocking people who are curious.

Science is doing the best it can, asking questions, making mistakes, learning stuff.

Whom do YOU trust?

Science is doing the best it can, asking questions, making mistakes, learning stuff.

Whom do YOU trust?
Mental patients can be curious too? The fact is that for Tyson to say what he did about the simulation means that Tyson has found God as it does not matter whether you use the term God, creator or simulation creator, the other fact is that Tyson can not deal with what he has learned which is that there is a really really really great programmer out there, who others have been saying writes DNA programs for a very long time. Tyson now agrees whether he admits this or not.

Trust, well other than me I trust no one, you wouldn't either

Whom do YOU trust?
Mental patients can be curious too? The fact is that for Tyson to say what he did about the simulation means that Tyson has found God as it does not matter whether you use the term God, creator or simulation creator, the other fact is that Tyson can not deal with what he has learned which is that there is a really really really great programmer out there, who others have been saying writes DNA programs for a very long time. Tyson now agrees whether he admits this or not.

Well, I'm sorry to hear that.

Personally, I love watching science ask crazy questions and posit wild theories.

Curiosity is definitely one of my favorite human traits.

HOW COOL IS THAT

Well, most of us.

Not one reputable scientist I have ever known claimed to know everything. Not one.

And they accept new scientific discoveries which change current models.

Whom do YOU trust?

Personally, I love watching science ask crazy questions and posit wild theories.

You only think you know what science is, again if another person posed the same theory they might be committed, why do people with degrees get to babble uncontrollably and simpletons like you call it science.

LOL

Babble on because you are a simpleton with no clue

HOW COOL IS THAT

Well, most of us.

Not one reputable scientist I have ever known claimed to know everything. Not one.

And they accept new scientific discoveries which change current models.
Describe what is known about dark matter?

Whom do YOU trust?

You only think you know what science is, again if another person posed the same theory they might be committed, why do people with degrees get to babble uncontrollably and simpletons like you call it science.

LOL

And to the insults we go.

I'm just glad I don't have to go through life like you.

Whom do YOU trust?

LOL

And to the insults we go.

I'm just glad I don't have to go through life like you.

And I am glad that I do not call the idea that the entire Earth is a faked computer simulation like the matrix science. However you keep calling that idea science, because again you have no clue and never will.

CIAO

Hadith
Islam
Written By:
See Article History

e90tcUy.jpg

LOL

Not complaining just exposing the ugliness of Islam

Tell us more about the glory of sharia law
bibi-aisha-mutilation.jpg

PS. Care less about the universe, and care more about your neighbor

Jesus Christ

Care less about the universe? You mean like not creating a whole bunch of posts about it?

I have been told that I was not very good "at this" before, haven't seen any of them in a while though, have you? No matter Google is going to be broken up into smaller companies and I will own them all...…………………….How bout you Mohammed?

The sad thing about simpletons like you, is that in some way you take a photo or spectrograph of something unknown and after looking and speculating about what it might be, you believe someone else that says they know, no one knows which is why things are changing every year or so. Tip the universe visible to humanity has never changed more than .0000000001 percent in all of human history so everything that has ever changed was a mistake, you will analyze the math and claim I can't do percent's. See AAPL

So why are you ashamed to be a muslim, I mean after all you named yourself hadit/quran

CIAO

I'm not ashamed because I'm not, nor have ever been, a Muslim. Of course the universe has appeared largely static for all of recorded history, we've not been around all that long. And no, you're not very good at this.

Forum List

Back