Guess what they found something in the universe not known to science

My point is how can you seriously listen to these people after saying such nonsense?
The obvious answer is, "because it makes us think".

One of the most valuable aspects of thinking outside of the box is that, along the way, even if that theory is wrong, we might discover other stuff.

Just imagine something, let's chase it down, and let's see what we learn along the way.

Holy crap, come on. Science makes a lot of mistakes because it asks crazy questions. It's CURIOUS. That's how we progress.

Curiosity is really at the very core of science. And humanity, for that matter. If you really don't understand this, that isn't the fault of science.
Thinking outside the box is one thing,
Chasing nonsense is another
Tyson has found God in science but is choosing to call him a programmer..... we have been saying that for thousands of years

My point is how can you seriously listen to these people after saying such nonsense?

One of the most valuable aspects of thinking outside of the box is that, along the way, even if that theory is wrong, we might discover other stuff.

Just imagine something, let's chase it down, and let's see what we learn along the way.

Holy crap, come on. Science makes a lot of mistakes because it asks crazy questions. It's CURIOUS. That's how we progress.

Curiosity is really at the very core of science. And humanity, for that matter. If you really don't understand this, that isn't the fault of science.
I addressed that fully in post 109.
What you did is confirm that you believe that you believe that calling yourself a computer program on someone else's hard drive qualifies as science to you

Whaaaaaaa

Idiots abound

Spotted: A black hole that shouldn't be physically possible

Actually nothing outside our solar system is fully known but this thing might be a black hole too big to be possible

Nothing new, they are clueless and every new discovery invalidates previous facts

I thought you meant a compassionate conservative was one thing not known in the universe. Silly me. They exist, they are the RINO's who have been tossed under the bus by the neo fascist set.
Find a political thread doofy

Actually nothing outside our solar system is fully known but this thing might be a black hole too big to be possible

Nothing new, they are clueless and every new discovery invalidates previous facts

That's how Science should work, Fran. It's not being clueless; it's learning new things.

Karl Popper:

Greg

So you think that you and the earth are a computer program on someone's hard drive....

Kiddypoo that is not science, its retarded

1. We know about the composition of objects by the spectra of light that comes from them.
2. We know about their mass by the motion of objects around them.

So you're completely wrong, again.

Dark matter is hypothesized because something is there that we don't see. Again, you should know that.
1. Only stars emit light, they all burn hot, reflected light is the same light as the source, planets are more interesting and essential than stars
2. You know about what's mass by the motion of objects around them (what again)

3. Can you explain what is known about dark matter, or is pretending that you have intelligence without ever referencing any of it your entire talent?

I need this info for my theory of idiots on the internet pretending to be physicist

You do know, don't you, that infrared, aka heat, is electromagnetic radiation, just as visible light is? Therefore, infrared spectroscopy tells us about the atmospheres of hot planets. And no, light reflected through the atmospheres of planets is not the same as the source. You're really not very good at this, are you?

I have been told that I was not very good "at this" before, haven't seen any of them in a while though, have you? No matter Google is going to be broken up into smaller companies and I will own them all...…………………….How bout you Mohammed?

The sad thing about simpletons like you, is that in some way you take a photo or spectrograph of something unknown and after looking and speculating about what it might be, you believe someone else that says they know, no one knows which is why things are changing every year or so. Tip the universe visible to humanity has never changed more than .0000000001 percent in all of human history so everything that has ever changed was a mistake, you will analyze the math and claim I can't do percent's. See AAPL

So why are you ashamed to be a muslim, I mean after all you named yourself hadit/quran

CIAO

I'm not ashamed because I'm not, nor have ever been, a Muslim. Of course the universe has appeared largely static for all of recorded history, we've not been around all that long. And no, you're not very good at this.
The universe has never been anything other than what it is. No human knows what this is. Funny how you can't explain dark matter

We don't know enough about it to explain it, all we can do is note that there is something we can't detect yet. But you should have known that before waxing stupid.

What you did is confirm that you believe that you believe that calling yourself a computer program on someone else's hard drive qualifies as science to you

Whaaaaaaa

Idiots abound
Fabricate whatever you want, insult all you want.

This is about partisan politics, and you have no credibility.

A quick usage of the Search function reveals that the OP is most likely a Trumpster.

If that's the case, this is all about discrediting science, and by extension, climate change arguments.

And that's about it.
And about supplanting empirical knowledge with religious hooha. Can't leave that one out.

Tyson has found God in science but is choosing to call him a programmer..... we have been saying that for thousands of years

Kaku did too. You could learn something.

The lesson to be learned from Frannie the moron:

Scientists' opinions on gods should be trusted.

Scientists' opinions on science should not be trusted.

My brain needs a shower, now.

I thought you meant a compassionate conservative was one thing not known in the universe. Silly me. They exist, they are the RINO's who have been tossed under the bus by the neo fascist set.

Find a political thread doofy

I found a "doofy" without a sense of humor. Does that count?

1. Only stars emit light, they all burn hot, reflected light is the same light as the source, planets are more interesting and essential than stars
2. You know about what's mass by the motion of objects around them (what again)

3. Can you explain what is known about dark matter, or is pretending that you have intelligence without ever referencing any of it your entire talent?

I need this info for my theory of idiots on the internet pretending to be physicist

You do know, don't you, that infrared, aka heat, is electromagnetic radiation, just as visible light is? Therefore, infrared spectroscopy tells us about the atmospheres of hot planets. And no, light reflected through the atmospheres of planets is not the same as the source. You're really not very good at this, are you?

I have been told that I was not very good "at this" before, haven't seen any of them in a while though, have you? No matter Google is going to be broken up into smaller companies and I will own them all...…………………….How bout you Mohammed?

The sad thing about simpletons like you, is that in some way you take a photo or spectrograph of something unknown and after looking and speculating about what it might be, you believe someone else that says they know, no one knows which is why things are changing every year or so. Tip the universe visible to humanity has never changed more than .0000000001 percent in all of human history so everything that has ever changed was a mistake, you will analyze the math and claim I can't do percent's. See AAPL

So why are you ashamed to be a muslim, I mean after all you named yourself hadit/quran

CIAO

I'm not ashamed because I'm not, nor have ever been, a Muslim. Of course the universe has appeared largely static for all of recorded history, we've not been around all that long. And no, you're not very good at this.
The universe has never been anything other than what it is. No human knows what this is. Funny how you can't explain dark matter

We don't know enough about it to explain it, all we can do is note that there is something we can't detect yet. But you should have known that before waxing stupid.

There are other explanations other than 85 percent of the universe is missing LOL. The fact is that the gravitational equations that demand dark matter are based on Einstein's and Newtons work which since the universe can't be doing what is observed based on both Einstein and Newton we clearly need a new theory to fill the gaps. Dark matter was created by people who cant figure out what is happening. I have no idea why simpletons demand that failed equations are right in the first place, if you invent another 85 percent of reality. It's senseless and Tyson knows it so he turned the universe into a program on a hard drive.

Fine believe that the universe is a computer program on a hard drive. The drive was programmed by God, no doubt about it. I have been saying that DNA is a molecular program for decades, DNA is quad base 4 vs binary base 2

The drive was programmed by God, no doubt about it.
So what? Saying so doesnt interfere with anything in science. Any retarded ferret can point at stuff and say, "god did that!".

Congratulations, your intellectual contribution is on par with a retarded ferret.

Whaaaaaaa

Idiots abound

LOL big words coming from the moron who believes that the idea that they are a computer program on a hard drive qualifies as science.

he he he

Whaaaaaaa

Idiots abound

LOL big words coming from the moron who believes that the idea that they are a computer program on a hard drive qualifies as science.

he he he
Okay, I'll try to use simpler words in the future.

You're not fooling anyone, Trumpster.

Whaaaaaaa

Idiots abound

he he he

Tell us again that science says that you are not real...…………….

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You can't win on a science level so you switch to politics where everything you do will help the Don win in 2020

LOL

Whaaaaaaa

Idiots abound

he he he

You can't win on a science level so you switch to politics where everything you do will help the Don win in 2020

LOL
You're not on a "science level". You constantly run science down in a transparent attempt to debunk climate change arguments.

A person who attacks science, of all disciplines, for tossing out theories has allowed their political ideology to distort their thinking.

You are incurious. That has to be an ugly existence. Judging by all your insults, that's a miserable place to be.

Whaaaaaaa

Idiots abound

he he he

LOL
You're not on a "science level". You constantly run science down in a transparent attempt to debunk climate change arguments.

A person who attacks science, of all disciplines, for tossing out theories has allowed their political ideology to distort their thinking.

You are incurious. That has to be an ugly existence. Judging by all your insults, that's a miserable place to be.

Ok, explain to us how you and your bank account are both really a computer program running on a hard drive because the science that you believe in says so…………………..

he he he

he he he

LOL

Ok, explain to us how you and your bank account are both really a computer program running on a hard drive because the science that you believe in says so…………………..

he he he
Um, I don't believe that theory.

Are you drunk, or is fabricating the opinions of others the best you can do at this point?

Forum List

Back