Guess what they found something in the universe not known to science

P
OK:how good are the models at predictions? No snow in the UK post 2005?? Greenland melted by 2010?

Last I saw the earth was warming a tad but causes quite uncertain indeed; even the warming is uncertain in degree.

Greg

Charles Fort, long gone, collected all sorts of events that science couldn't explain.

If you ever get the opportunity....

51QRHc-kZnL._SX315_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
I will wager that there is not one single thing in that book that science cannot explain.

You know you've never read a book.

"Liberals don't read books – they don't read anything … That's why they're liberals. They watch TV, absorb the propaganda, and vote on the basis of urges."
Coulter
Well that was a bunch of irrelevant, embarrassing whining...

When I need a chuckle, I ask a Liberal to name three or four of the books that informed their geopolitical worldview, just to see that deer-in-the-headlights face....

BTW......can you name three or four of the books that informed your geopolitical worldview?
You mean, yotu change he subject to an old, reliable trolling point, when you run into a challenge.

Kaku did too. You could learn something.
Fine believe that the universe is a computer program on a hard drive. The drive was programmed by God, no doubt about it. I have been saying that DNA is a molecular program for decades, DNA is quad base 4 vs binary base 2

I have no problem believing God created the universe. I also believe He created us with the ability to observe our surroundings and understand them. I also believe He does not lie, so it doesn't surprise me at all that both biological and astrophysical science keeps coming back to design. Unlike you, I do not have to screech that science knows nothing about the universe to make myself feel better.
Another whacko that accepts that everything is a computer program on a hard drive qualifies as science.

You wanna buy a bridge, you can charge tolls

SCIENCE

Do you have reading comprehension problems? You have a narrative and can't leave it. When are you going back to saying I'm a Muslim and posting cartoons, hoping that I'll get offended and stop correcting you?

Still waiting for you to correct me on the fact that dark matter may not be real...….

Anytime kiddypoo

Go back and read what I said about it, if you're able to understand written English.

Fine believe that the universe is a computer program on a hard drive. The drive was programmed by God, no doubt about it. I have been saying that DNA is a molecular program for decades, DNA is quad base 4 vs binary base 2

I have no problem believing God created the universe. I also believe He created us with the ability to observe our surroundings and understand them. I also believe He does not lie, so it doesn't surprise me at all that both biological and astrophysical science keeps coming back to design. Unlike you, I do not have to screech that science knows nothing about the universe to make myself feel better.
Another whacko that accepts that everything is a computer program on a hard drive qualifies as science.

SCIENCE

Do you have reading comprehension problems? You have a narrative and can't leave it. When are you going back to saying I'm a Muslim and posting cartoons, hoping that I'll get offended and stop correcting you?

Still waiting for you to correct me on the fact that dark matter may not be real...….

Anytime kiddypoo

Go back and read what I said about it, if you're able to understand written English.

Has anyone in this thread or even on the planet claimed we know what dark matter is?

No?

Then what is with this troll? Can we move his threads to the rubber room?

P
Charles Fort, long gone, collected all sorts of events that science couldn't explain.

If you ever get the opportunity....

51QRHc-kZnL._SX315_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
I will wager that there is not one single thing in that book that science cannot explain.

"Liberals don't read books – they don't read anything … That's why they're liberals. They watch TV, absorb the propaganda, and vote on the basis of urges."
Coulter

When I need a chuckle, I ask a Liberal to name three or four of the books that informed their geopolitical worldview, just to see that deer-in-the-headlights face....

BTW......can you name three or four of the books that informed your geopolitical worldview?
You mean, yotu change he subject to an old, reliable trolling point, when you run into a challenge.

Wow....I sure got you dancing like you were on hot coals, huh?

Want another chance?

....can you name three or four of the books that informed your geopolitical worldview?

You can simply admit that this is true:
Coulter

P

Coulter

Want another chance?

....can you name three or four of the books that informed your geopolitical worldview?

Coulter
Sorry troll, wrong section. Maybe you should have stuck to your political threads that nobody reads, instead of hopping into the science section .

P

Coulter

Want another chance?

Coulter
Sorry troll, wrong section. Maybe you should have stuck to your political threads that nobody reads, instead of hopping into the science section .

That's two admissions I wrung out of you:

a. you've never read a book in your life

and

b. you are the stereotypical Liberal.

Witness is dismissed.

P

Want another chance?

Coulter

and

Witness is dismissed.
Done already? Great...trust me, nobody cares to read another 2000 word copy paste hack job from you. Goodbye.

P

Want another chance?

Coulter

and

Witness is dismissed.

I ignored Fort Funny, he told me I was wrong 200 times but never said why.

I think his mom dropped him once too often

Tyson has found God in science but is choosing to call him a programmer..... we have been saying that for thousands of years

SCIENCE

Yeah, what’s going on...obviously I’m out of the loop

SCIENCE

Yeah, what’s going on...obviously I’m out of the loop

The loop is 27 kilometers...………………

The Large Hadron Collider | CERN

Want another chance?

Coulter

and

Witness is dismissed.

Some babies were dropped on their heads but this one was clearly thrown against the wall.

Want another chance?

Coulter

and

Witness is dismissed.

Some babies were dropped on their heads but this one was clearly thrown against the wall.
Says the whiner who never read the book she recommended.

Want another chance?

Coulter

and

Witness is dismissed.

Perhaps his mom and dad used him for field goal practice

giphy.gif

Want another chance?

Coulter

and

Witness is dismissed.

Says the whiner who never read the book she recommended.

Link or lie.

My guess is that all this stuff is based on Christianity, climate change, and/or both.

I wish those who do this would just come out and say it.
So 85 percent too little mass and energy to fuel expansion is related to climate change?

Sorry kid cosmologist figured this out
You still won't just make a point, kid.
You are in denial
About what, precisely?

MAKE A CLEAR POINT. This cryptic stuff is tedious. Last try. Show some guts.
You believe science supports AGW.

My guess is that all this stuff is based on Christianity, climate change, and/or both.

I wish those who do this would just come out and say it.
So 85 percent too little mass and energy to fuel expansion is related to climate change?

Sorry kid cosmologist figured this out
You still won't just make a point, kid.
You are in denial
About what, precisely?

MAKE A CLEAR POINT. This cryptic stuff is tedious. Last try. Show some guts.
You believe science supports AGW.
Well, to be fair, that's a fact whether or not a bunch of uneducated rubes believe it.

Forum List

Back