Guess what they found something in the universe not known to science

LOL big words coming from the moron who believes that the idea that they are a computer program on a hard drive qualifies as science.

he he he
Okay, I'll try to use simpler words in the future.

You're not fooling anyone, Trumpster.
Tell us again that science says that you are not real...…………….

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You can't win on a science level so you switch to politics where everything you do will help the Don win in 2020

LOL
You're not on a "science level". You constantly run science down in a transparent attempt to debunk climate change arguments.

A person who attacks science, of all disciplines, for tossing out theories has allowed their political ideology to distort their thinking.

You are incurious. That has to be an ugly existence. Judging by all your insults, that's a miserable place to be.

Ok, explain to us how you and your bank account are both really a computer program running on a hard drive because the science that you believe in says so…………………..

he he he
Um, I don't believe that theory.

Are you drunk, or is fabricating the opinions of others the best you can do at this point?

You do not have to believe the theory, it was proposed by the science that you say matters, I say it's nonsense.

See I knew you would see it my way

Okay, I'll try to use simpler words in the future.

You're not fooling anyone, Trumpster.

You can't win on a science level so you switch to politics where everything you do will help the Don win in 2020

LOL
You're not on a "science level". You constantly run science down in a transparent attempt to debunk climate change arguments.

A person who attacks science, of all disciplines, for tossing out theories has allowed their political ideology to distort their thinking.

You are incurious. That has to be an ugly existence. Judging by all your insults, that's a miserable place to be.

Ok, explain to us how you and your bank account are both really a computer program running on a hard drive because the science that you believe in says so…………………..

he he he

Are you drunk, or is fabricating the opinions of others the best you can do at this point?

You do not have to believe the theory, it was proposed by the science that you say matters, I say it's nonsense.

The fact that we agree on one thing doesn't mean that I see all of this your way.

I love science, with all its crazy ideas and goofy theories, with all the mistakes it makes.

I am attracted to anyone or anything that is curious, inquisitive, experimental and open minded.

Which is why you and I don't get along very well.

LOL

he he he

The fact that we agree on one thing doesn't mean that I see all of this your way.

I love science, with all its crazy ideas and goofy theories, with all the mistakes it makes.

I am attracted to anyone or anything that is curious, inquisitive and open minded.

Which is why you and I don't get along very well.

The universe is a computer simulation running on a hard drive is not a mistake, it's a delusion permeated by fools experimenting with LSD who are teaching this nations young. This is not science it is liberal nonsense that you are trapped in.

Enjoy your science.

PS. Climate change isn't real either if it is simulated on the drive.

The science you love

Mac enjoys getting stoned on LSD
History Engine: Tools for Collaborative Education and Research | Episodes

My point is how can you seriously listen to these people after saying such nonsense?
The obvious answer is, "because it makes us think".

One of the most valuable aspects of thinking outside of the box is that, along the way, even if that theory is wrong, we might discover other stuff.

Just imagine something, let's chase it down, and let's see what we learn along the way.

Holy crap, come on. Science makes a lot of mistakes because it asks crazy questions. It's CURIOUS. That's how we progress.

Curiosity is really at the very core of science. And humanity, for that matter. If you really don't understand this, that isn't the fault of science.
Thinking outside the box is one thing,
Chasing nonsense is another
Tyson has found God in science but is choosing to call him a programmer..... we have been saying that for thousands of years

Kaku did too. You could learn something.
Fine believe that the universe is a computer program on a hard drive. The drive was programmed by God, no doubt about it. I have been saying that DNA is a molecular program for decades, DNA is quad base 4 vs binary base 2

I have no problem believing God created the universe. I also believe He created us with the ability to observe our surroundings and understand them. I also believe He does not lie, so it doesn't surprise me at all that both biological and astrophysical science keeps coming back to design. Unlike you, I do not have to screech that science knows nothing about the universe to make myself feel better.

The obvious answer is, "because it makes us think".

One of the most valuable aspects of thinking outside of the box is that, along the way, even if that theory is wrong, we might discover other stuff.

Just imagine something, let's chase it down, and let's see what we learn along the way.

Holy crap, come on. Science makes a lot of mistakes because it asks crazy questions. It's CURIOUS. That's how we progress.

Curiosity is really at the very core of science. And humanity, for that matter. If you really don't understand this, that isn't the fault of science.
Tyson has found God in science but is choosing to call him a programmer..... we have been saying that for thousands of years

Fine believe that the universe is a computer program on a hard drive. The drive was programmed by God, no doubt about it. I have been saying that DNA is a molecular program for decades, DNA is quad base 4 vs binary base 2

I have no problem believing God created the universe. I also believe He created us with the ability to observe our surroundings and understand them. I also believe He does not lie, so it doesn't surprise me at all that both biological and astrophysical science keeps coming back to design. Unlike you, I do not have to screech that science knows nothing about the universe to make myself feel better.
Another whacko that accepts that everything is a computer program on a hard drive qualifies as science.

You wanna buy a bridge, you can charge tolls

SCIENCE

A quick usage of the Search function reveals that the OP is most likely a Trumpster.

If that's the case, this is all about discrediting science, and by extension, climate change arguments.

And that's about it.

What predictions does the AGW Paradigm make, and how accurate are they?

Do you seek to confirm or disprove?

Greg
I seek to learn more, not make final decisions on open scientific issues.

There is no doubt that we have much to learn, and I think that's exciting.

We've learned much, we've made great strides, but there's a long way to go.

Of course but you "accept" the confirmation bias of AGW? How so? How predictive are the models? These questions inform my way of thinking. I look at the models and have found them wanting especially the CATASTROPHE ones. I say we develop the Science more and actively seek to DISPROVE it. That doesn't seem to be happening in Mainstream Science these days...at least the Popular Science.

Greg
Nowhere did I say I "accept the confirmation bias of AGW." Nowhere.

Do I think it's probable? Yes. That's the most I can say on the topic, since I don't/can't know for sure.

OK:how good are the models at predictions? No snow in the UK post 2005?? Greenland melted by 2010?

Last I saw the earth was warming a tad but causes quite uncertain indeed; even the warming is uncertain in degree.

Greg

Charles Fort, long gone, collected all sorts of events that science couldn't explain.

If you ever get the opportunity....

51QRHc-kZnL._SX315_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

What predictions does the AGW Paradigm make, and how accurate are they?

Do you seek to confirm or disprove?

Greg

Of course but you "accept" the confirmation bias of AGW? How so? How predictive are the models? These questions inform my way of thinking. I look at the models and have found them wanting especially the CATASTROPHE ones. I say we develop the Science more and actively seek to DISPROVE it. That doesn't seem to be happening in Mainstream Science these days...at least the Popular Science.

Greg

Do I think it's probable? Yes. That's the most I can say on the topic, since I don't/can't know for sure.

OK:how good are the models at predictions? No snow in the UK post 2005?? Greenland melted by 2010?

Last I saw the earth was warming a tad but causes quite uncertain indeed; even the warming is uncertain in degree.

Greg

Charles Fort, long gone, collected all sorts of events that science couldn't explain.

I will wager that there is not one single thing in that book that science cannot explain.

Greg

Greg

I will wager that there is not one single thing in that book that science cannot explain.

You know you've never read a book.

"Liberals don't read books – they don't read anything … That's why they're liberals. They watch TV, absorb the propaganda, and vote on the basis of urges."
Coulter

Greg

Greg

"Liberals don't read books – they don't read anything … That's why they're liberals. They watch TV, absorb the propaganda, and vote on the basis of urges."
Coulter

Actually Mein Kampf is on the liberal reading list now

P

Greg

Greg

Coulter
Well that was a bunch of irrelevant, embarrassing whining...

P

Greg

Coulter

When I need a chuckle, I ask a Liberal to name three or four of the books that informed their geopolitical worldview, just to see that deer-in-the-headlights face....

BTW......can you name three or four of the books that informed your geopolitical worldview?

P

Greg

Coulter

When I need a chuckle, I ask a Liberal to name three or four of the books that informed their geopolitical worldview, just to see that deer-in-the-headlights face....

BTW......can you name three or four of the books that informed your geopolitical worldview?

The Bible
Muscle and Fitness magazine
How to Win-95
Win-95 caused the total extinction of books as they were known previously

P

Coulter

The Bible
How to Win-95

What are the chances that the dunce I directed that post to, will be listing the Bible?

Another whacko that accepts that everything is a computer program on a hard drive qualifies as science.

SCIENCE

Do you have reading comprehension problems? You have a narrative and can't leave it. When are you going back to saying I'm a Muslim and posting cartoons, hoping that I'll get offended and stop correcting you?

P

Coulter

The Bible
How to Win-95

What are the chances that the dunce I directed that post to, will be listing the Bible?
They read it, but can not comprehend

SCIENCE

Do you have reading comprehension problems? You have a narrative and can't leave it. When are you going back to saying I'm a Muslim and posting cartoons, hoping that I'll get offended and stop correcting you?

You can pretend to correct me as often as you choose Mohammed, you will still be a camel fucker. Miley Cyrus is doing leg extensions in front of me now, have to get back to you later.

You never did answer as to how you know that dark matter is real..... I need the laugh

Check wikipedia, it's your speed

Last edited:

SCIENCE

Still waiting for you to correct me on the fact that dark matter may not be real...….

Anytime kiddypoo

Forum List

Back