Govt Documentation Proves 9/11 Inside Job

Terral

Terral Corp CEO
Mar 4, 2009
Greetings to All:

Errors, omissions and downright LIES in the U.S. Government Documentation prove beyond all doubt that 9/11 Was DEFINITELY An Inside Job. The clearest evidence that the DoD-controlled FBI, CIA and NSA planned and carried out the 9/11 Inside Job appears in the corrupt 911 Commission Report and the Arlington County After-Action Report where the keyword term 'explosions' was deliberately removed from the Official Govt Documentation (#10 here).

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ4dVo5QgYg"]Firemen Report "Explosions" On 9/11[/ame]

We are talking about more than 1000 pages of Official Govt 9/11 Documentation that excludes the term 'explosions,' while doing everything to hide 'the' 911Truth from We The People. The keyword term "explosion" appears exactly six (6) times in the 911CR and the ACAAR and each mention in the ACAAR is a reference to the bogus AA77 crash that never happened (my What Really Happened At The Pentagon Topic).

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cD6ibU8DaFw"]Firemen Report "Explosions" On 9/11[/ame]

Official Media/Govt Sources say AA77 crashed into the Pentagon as late as 9:43 AM (CNN/Govt Chronology), while the 911CR says AA77 crashed into the Pentagon at 9:37:46 AM (Page 10). The ACAAR rounds that time off to 9:38 AM (Page 200), which means the Govt is DEFINITELY LYING about 'when' their phantom Jetliner crashed into the Pentagon!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WefPzgxvfS4"]"Explosions" Reported At The Pentagon On 9/11[/ame]

The problem with these three sources is that the FAA Timeline says the aircraft crashed into the Pentagon at 9:32 AM (FAA Timeline Chronology)! We know for a fact that the Pentagon was first attacked at exactly 9:31:39 AM (my 9:31 Topic), because that marks the very instant when the Quartermaster-calibrated Navy Clock (pic = see Barbara Honegger's famous "Pentagon Attack Papers") was disabled by the EMP Shockwave created by the Raytheon Missile Strike! We know Raytheon Missiles were used in these 9/11 attacks, because the Decommissioned A-3 Skywarrior Navy Jets were retrofitted to include Raytheon Missiles (story) for the Global Guardian Wargames (story)! The Army Clock in the Heliport Building stopped at 9:32 AM (on left) and NOT at 9:38 AM nor 9:43 AM!

We know the FBI is guilty of orchestrating the 9/11 attacks 'and' the current Counterintelligence Disinformation Campaign, under the auspices of the Department of Defense, because they provided the Flight Data Recorder Evidence to Jim Ritter (NTSB); which places their Phantom AA77 OUTSIDE Pentagon Airspace at the FAA "09:32 AM" Crash Time!!! The Govt has never made any attempt to investigate the 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike Explosion and has never made any attempt to explain what happened at the Pentagon between 9:31 AM 'and' the forged AA77 Crash Time of 9:38 AM!!! If the FBI is to be believed (never in a million years), then they MUST explain the 9:32 AM crash time; when their fake AA77 was still miles from the Pentagon!

My Prison Planet Post on the importance of this 9:32 AM First Pentagon Explosion is here.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Greetings to All:

Errors, omissions and downright LIES in the U.S. Government Documentation prove beyond all doubt that 9/11 Was DEFINITELY An Inside Job. The clearest evidence that the DoD-controlled FBI, CIA and NSA planned and carried out the 9/11 Inside Job appears in the corrupt 911 Commission Report and the Arlington County After-Action Report where the keyword term 'explosions' was deliberately removed from the Official Govt Documentation (#10 here).

Firemen Report "Explosions" On 9/11

We are talking about more than 1000 pages of Official Govt 9/11 Documentation that excludes the term 'explosions,' while doing everything to hide 'the' 911Truth from We The People. The keyword term "explosion" appears exactly six (6) times in the 911CR and the ACAAR and each mention in the ACAAR is a reference to the bogus AA77 crash that never happened (my What Really Happened At The Pentagon Topic).

Firemen Report "Explosions" On 9/11

Official Media/Govt Sources say AA77 crashed into the Pentagon as late as 9:43 AM (CNN/Govt Chronology), while the 911CR says AA77 crashed into the Pentagon at 9:37:46 AM (Page 10). The ACAAR rounds that time off to 9:38 AM (Page 200), which means the Govt is DEFINITELY LYING about 'when' their phantom Jetliner crashed into the Pentagon!

"Explosions" Reported At The Pentagon On 9/11

The problem with these three sources is that the FAA Timeline says the aircraft crashed into the Pentagon at 9:32 AM (FAA Timeline Chronology)! We know for a fact that the Pentagon was first attacked at exactly 9:31:39 AM (my 9:31 Topic), because that marks the very instant when the Quartermaster-calibrated Navy Clock (pic = see Barbara Honegger's famous "Pentagon Attack Papers") was disabled by the EMP Shockwave created by the Raytheon Missile Strike! We know Raytheon Missiles were used in these 9/11 attacks, because the Decommissioned A-3 Skywarrior Navy Jets were retrofitted to include Raytheon Missiles (story) for the Global Guardian Wargames (story)! The Army Clock in the Heliport Building stopped at 9:32 AM (on left) and NOT at 9:38 AM nor 9:43 AM!

We know the FBI is guilty of orchestrating the 9/11 attacks 'and' the current Counterintelligence Disinformation Campaign, under the auspices of the Department of Defense, because they provided the Flight Data Recorder Evidence to Jim Ritter (NTSB); which places their Phantom AA77 OUTSIDE Pentagon Airspace at the FAA "09:32 AM" Crash Time!!! The Govt has never made any attempt to investigate the 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike Explosion and has never made any attempt to explain what happened at the Pentagon between 9:31 AM 'and' the forged AA77 Crash Time of 9:38 AM!!! If the FBI is to be believed (never in a million years), then they MUST explain the 9:32 AM crash time; when their fake AA77 was still miles from the Pentagon!

My Prison Planet Post on the importance of this 9:32 AM First Pentagon Explosion is here.

GL,

Terral

\

Wow...you should do something about that.

We know for a fact that the Pentagon was first attacked at exactly 9:31:39 AM (my 9:31 Topic), because that marks the very instant when the Quartermaster-calibrated Navy Clock (pic = see Barbara Honegger's famous "Pentagon Attack Papers") was disabled by the EMP Shockwave created by the Raytheon Missile Strike!

you are claiming a nuclear missile hit the pentagon? EMPs are a byproduct of a nuclear explosion, right?

We know for a fact that the Pentagon was first attacked at exactly 9:31:39 AM (my 9:31 Topic), because that marks the very instant when the Quartermaster-calibrated Navy Clock (pic = see Barbara Honegger's famous "Pentagon Attack Papers") was disabled by the EMP Shockwave created by the Raytheon Missile Strike!

you are claiming a nuclear missile hit the pentagon? EMPs are a byproduct of a nuclear explosion, right?

Wasn't me...It was terral or whatever his name is.

I think its hilarious how terral believes something like the difference in clock readings proves anything other than the clocks were set differently. My laptop, for example, is still set on the time zone where I live; not in the hotel I'm posting from. Should something happend and they investigate and find my laptop reading 2 hours difference, I'm sure he and Id-eots would make hay out of this.

sorry about that.... i quoted the wrong post. i meant to quote terral.

my watch, my tv, my alarm clock are all a few minutes off of each. picking out little stupid pieces of info like this and thinking it is a huge comspiracy just proves the person making the claim has no capacity for critical thinking and lack the mental ability to see the big picture.

for example, no conspiracy theorist can give us the big picture of what happened. terral says that flight 77 didnt hit the pentagon yet the flight was on radar the entire time (although controllers lost it for a few minutes when the transponder was turned off). we know where it was every second of its flight.

so how did it NOT hit the pentagon? where is the plane? the passengers? why did the airline employees that boarded the plane lie and say the plane was boarded and left if it did not? how about the baggage handlers that loaded the plane? the ground personnel that pushed the plane back from the gate? the tower that cleared it for takeoff? why would they all lie if it did not take off?

terral makes no mention of these events at all and simply says the flight was cancelled according to some web site.

it turns out that ALL FLIGHTS THAT DIDNT ARRIVE AT THEIR DESTINATION THAT DAY show up as cancelled in that system. terral and his wonderful research didnt bother to even do the most basic task of checking other flights that day.

he lacks the mental capacity to think critically for himself and probably barely has the ability to cut and paste youtube videos.

my watch, my tv, my alarm clock are all a few minutes off of each. picking out little stupid pieces of info like this and thinking it is a huge comspiracy just proves the person making the claim has no capacity for critical thinking and lack the mental ability to see the big picture.
And I'd bet your neighbor has 3 or 4 clocks that are all different too.

Now what if your neighbor wasn't your neighbor but your co-worker and your building was hit by a plane and some moron like Terral began snooping around and found 6 different times. Gee...I smell a conspiracy.

for example, no conspiracy theorist can give us the big picture of what happened. terral says that flight 77 didnt hit the pentagon yet the flight was on radar the entire time (although controllers lost it for a few minutes when the transponder was turned off). we know where it was every second of its flight.

so how did it NOT hit the pentagon? where is the plane? the passengers? why did the airline employees that boarded the plane lie and say the plane was boarded and left if it did not? how about the baggage handlers that loaded the plane? the ground personnel that pushed the plane back from the gate? the tower that cleared it for takeoff? why would they all lie if it did not take off?
All good questions. All without any good answers. Doesn't it also seem strange that their "experts" all bypass the normal avenues of expert behavior (peer review, publish in reputable journals) and go right to You Tube? I mean, at MIT or Harvard, do they tell their grads now to go right to YouTube and screw the New England Journal of Medicine et. al?

terral makes no mention of these events at all and simply says the flight was cancelled according to some web site.

it turns out that ALL FLIGHTS THAT DIDNT ARRIVE AT THEIR DESTINATION THAT DAY show up as cancelled in that system. terral and his wonderful research didnt bother to even do the most basic task of checking other flights that day.

he lacks the mental capacity to think critically for himself and probably barely has the ability to cut and paste youtube videos.[/QUOTE]

he lacks the mental capacity to think critically for himself and probably barely has the ability to cut and paste youtube videos.

Terral is a LaRouchite which is synonymous with nut case. Anyone even remotely familiar with this "sect" knows this. I don't live far from his headquarters in Leesburg Virginia and have had a few "run ins" with some of his loyal disciples. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

• Banned
Hi Mr. Fizz:

This 911Truth Topic is about the discrepancies in the Official Govt Documentation, as in the 911CR, ACAAR, FAA Timeline and the AA77 Flight Study Report from the NTSB. Mr. Fizz can explain how a band of Bearded Jihadist Radicals managed to keyword sanitize the 911CR and ACAAR of the term "explosions," when there were countless "explosions" taking place all over the place.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n-nT-luFIw]We Have Reports Of "Secondary Explosions" Going Off Every 10 to 15 Minutes[/ame]

The 911CR uses the term "explosions" NEVER and the singular term "explosion" exactly SIX TIMES. The ACAAR uses the plural term "explosions" NEVER and the singular term "explosion" exactly SIX TIMES. Do the math and tell us the odds of that happening WITHOUT keyword sanitation by the FBI, CIA and NSA working under the DoD Counterintelligence Umbrella ..

Just "quote >>" from the Opening Post and start 'debunking' like a good DoD Disinformation Stooge :)cool: = How To Spot) ...

GL,

Terral

A new investigation to quash these "conspiracy" theorys would be a good idea.

If the evidence is as clear as you claim then it woudl be a piece of cake.

I would also like many other things controled by this past government investigated.

They did LIE us into war and out a CIA agent.

I dont know why we as Americans should trust ANYTHING the Bush admin had a hand in.

Hi Mr. Fizz:

This 911Truth Topic is about the discrepancies in the Official Govt Documentation, as in the 911CR, ACAAR, FAA Timeline and the AA77 Flight Study Report from the NTSB. Mr. Fizz can explain how a band of Bearded Jihadist Radicals managed to keyword sanitize the 911CR and ACAAR of the term "explosions," when there were countless "explosions" taking place all over the place.

blah blah blah...

answer the fucking question. are you claiming the missile that you claim hit the pentagon was a nuclear device or not? because in an earlier post you are saying the clock stopped due to an EMP.

EMPs come from NUCLEAR DETONATIONS. your idiotic claim is that the pentagon was hit by a nuclear missile and immediately afterwards hundreds of volunteers and rescue personnel went to the scene.

do you realize how fucking ridiculous your claims are?? :cuckoo:

Hi Mr. Fizz:

blah blah blah...answer the fucking question.

Send your query to your DoD Handler :)cool:) ya moron and try writing on the OP "Govt Documentation" Topic. If you really want to offer rebuttals to my "Missile Strike" Thesis, then bump my "What Really Happened" Topic. More information on the 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike can be gathered by reading these Topics:

Answers To Bill Veale Questions

April Gallop Injured During Missile Strike << some of my best Pentagon work

are you claiming the missile that you claim hit the pentagon was a nuclear device or not?

EMP Shockwaves are created by high-energy 'explosions' (Wiki) and not just nuclear explosions (Non-nuclear EMP). However (again), this Topic is about the errors, omissions and deliberate LIES included in the Official Govt Documentation.

GL,

Terral

Hi Mr. Fizz:

blah blah blah...answer the fucking question.

Send your query to your DoD Handler :)cool:) ya moron and try writing on the OP "Govt Documentation" Topic. If you really want to offer rebuttals to my "Missile Strike" Thesis, then bump my "What Really Happened" Topic. More information on the 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike can be gathered by reading these Topics:

Answers To Bill Veale Questions

April Gallop Injured During Missile Strike << some of my best Pentagon work

are you claiming the missile that you claim hit the pentagon was a nuclear device or not?

EMP Shockwaves are created by high-energy 'explosions' (Wiki) and not just nuclear explosions (Non-nuclear EMP). However (again), this Topic is about the errors, omissions and deliberate LIES included in the Official Govt Documentation.

GL,

Terral

listen jackass, you said EMP in THIS THREAD and i will reply about it here. if you dont like it you can go fuck yourself....

where is your proof of an EMP?!!!

you are the one making ridiculous claims then you decide you dont want to talk about them.... :cuckoo:

The title of this thread only proves how delusional the troofers are. If this document proved it was an inside job, thats all i would be seeing on the news. Im watching the news right now and theres nothing being said about this document or 9/11 being an inside job.

Thats the difference between you loonies and normal people. We know what facts are, but you guys are perpetually confused over the concept.

You clowns are fucking stupid and you never cease to amuse me. :clap2:

A new investigation to quash these "conspiracy" theorys would be a good idea.

If the evidence is as clear as you claim then it woudl be a piece of cake.

I would also like many other things controled by this past government investigated.

They did LIE us into war and out a CIA agent.

I dont know why we as Americans should trust ANYTHING the Bush admin had a hand in.

We had an investigation.
Yet these nimrods never read the findings. Either that or they can't understand them.

The title of this thread only proves how delusional the troofers are. If this document proved it was an inside job, thats all i would be seeing on the news. Im watching the news right now and theres nothing being said about this document or 9/11 being an inside job.

Thats the difference between you loonies and normal people. We know what facts are, but you guys are perpetually confused over the concept.

You clowns are fucking stupid and you never cease to amuse me. :clap2:

What amuses me is your belief that the truth would be broadcast by the 4th branch of government..priceless..hey did you hear about that old school mma mullet guy Harold Howard and his attempted murder rampage ?

No nuclear blast went off, and an EMP would have effected more then one clock in the Pentagon. All passing cars and vehicles would have shut down , or rather all the newer ones, you know less then 20 years old. All electronics would have been fried in a radius based on the size of the blast.

And as usual Terrel and YOU Eots , ignore the question of what happened to the plane, passengers and crew. Terrel keeps claiming the flight was canceled with out explaining what happened to the passengers and crew, with out explaining exactly all the events recounted above. How DID the Government kidnap these people and pay off all the support people at the airport to lie for them all these years? What inducement keeps them quiet even today?

Why is there NO radar track of a mysterious aircraft flying around? You know the one that fired the explosive/emp missile? What inducement was used to get over 100 eyewitnesses that SAW the airplane descend to the pentagon to lie about that and keep quiet all these years?

The reality is the conspiracy people have so many holes as to make it worthless. But hey that never stops them from making shit like this up.

where are the the wtc black boxes..where is the forensic evidence of temperatures required to weaken steel..where are the videos of a plane hitting the pentagon..where is the cross examination and sworn testimony of eyewitnesses, where is bin laden??? how are his secrets kept ?? when you conclusively answer these questions I will let you know where the plane is

where are the the wtc black boxes..where is the forensic evidence of temperatures required to weaken steel..where are the videos of a plane hitting the pentagon..where is the cross examination and sworn testimony of eyewitnesses, where is bin laden??? how are his secrets kept ?? when you conclusively answer these questions I will let you know where the plane is

You honestly think that in the rubble of the twin towers they were gonna find the black boxes of aircraft that DROVE into the buildings? And then fell with all the rubble all those stories? GET REAL.

We have EYE WITNESS accounts of the Airplane dropping to the pentagon on its KNOWN flight path. Over 100 of them. The Government has tapes of the event.

But back to the point..... where did the passengers and crew go? Who paid off the baggage handlers, flight personnel, airline personnel, Tower personnel, etc etc....

You want to claim no plane hit the Pentagon YOU have to explain where the people went, who paid the crews off to lie the plane was launched on its flight, the phone calls. YOU not us have to explain all that. You see I have a smoking hole in the Pentagon, air craft debris, dead bodies, black boxes, eye witnesses to the event.

You honestly think that in the rubble of the twin towers they were gonna find the black boxes of aircraft that DROVE into the buildings? And then fell with all the rubble all those stories? GET REAL.

they found the passports and john Oneils body quick enough...GET REAL

We have EYE WITNESS accounts of the Airplane dropping to the pentagon on its KNOWN flight path. Over 100 of them. The Government has tapes of the event.

They have tapes but all these years later they wont release them and there are huge contradictions in accounts and with out sworn statements and cross examination the wittiness accounts are all questionable

But back to the point..... where did the passengers and crew go? Who paid off the baggage handlers, flight personnel, airline personnel, Tower personnel, etc etc....
You want to claim no plane hit the Pentagon YOU have to explain where the people went, who paid the crews off to lie the plane was launched on its flight, the phone calls. YOU not us have to explain all that. You see I have a smoking hole in the Pentagon, air craft debris, dead bodies, black boxes, eye witnesses to the event

the bodies are pentagon staff.. the few photos of unidentified parts prove nothing ..the faa destroyed evidence..all flight data is in question and is full of anomalies.. so what you are saying is you can answer none of my questions

Last edited:
I have the official 9/11 government attack manual. It's entitled "The Official 9/11 Government Attack Manual." In 89 large-print pages, it goes into excrutiating detail about how Dick, George, the CIA, the oil companies, the Fed and the Jews all conspired to attack their own country, and why. (It's not what you think!) It also explains difficult to explain gaps in logic, like why fly two planes into the WTC and pretend to fly a plane into the Pentagon when you really used a missile, and what to do with all the people on board. (They're all on vacation in Hawaii.)

If you'd like a copy of The Official 9/11 Government Attack Manual, please send $999 to the following address.

Toro
USA.

It will get to me. Trust me.

Or you can send it through PayPal at

Toro
PayPal.

Never mind what it says in publicly filed documents. We own all the payment systems in the country.

Or just let me know via email and I'll just send one to you. After all, I already have your credit card numbers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back