Govt Documentation Proves 9/11 Inside Job

Hi Mr. Fizz:

and your proof of this is what? its not simply true because you say it is. you need proof ....

Once again this DoD Cover Story IDIOT :)cool:) comes to one of my 911Truth Topics to run is mouth :)lol:) like a MORON using no evidentiary support for ANYTHING. Perhaps somebody is impressed by this complete FOOL, but I am not numbered among them. Bring a 'case' for something, or I see no reason to even read your silly posts ...

GL,

Terral

your still wasting your time with agents Fizz ,Gam,Ollie and Cornboy troll Terral? dont know why because like you said,they cant get around it that there is government documentation that proves it. after all Terral,they cant debunk these threads here even though they tried like their paid to.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...on-report-say-it-is-a-fraud-and-cover-up.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...-says-official-story-for-9-11-is-a-fraud.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...history-black-boxs-not-recovered-on-land.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...ound-zero-is-evidence-of-explosives-used.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...nd-evidence-of-explosives-used-on-9-11-a.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...neers-scientists-dont-believe-9-11-story.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...7-was-a-controlled-demolition-inside-job.html

they never could debunk anything that me,you, Eots,Creative Dreams,or Curvelight said on those threads despite their pathetic attempts to try and do so.They cant admit their logic of believeing what government agencys and what the corporate controlled media says as the god gospel truth and ignoring what credible experts like the ones myself and Creative Dreams posted is moronic and idiotic.hahahahahahahahahahahahaha,that always makes me roll on the floor with laughter when they use that logic.lol.

also Terral,did you notice that agent Fizz never tried to debunk this video you posted on his thread back then?LOL. He didnt watch it obviously cause he has no interest in the truth.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/96949-leave-the-victims-families-alone.html

Too bad that Bush dupes like Godboy and Toto are so afraid of the truth about government conspiracys that they are only interested in reading what the disinfo agents here post huh? Because having to acknowledge the TRUTH would make them shit their pants having to deal with it.

People like Toto and Godboy are the kind of people that Jack Nicholson was talking about in the movie A FEW GOOD MEN when he said to Tom Cruise-You want to know the truth son,you couldnt handle the truth if you knew it.You cant handle the truth. the truth scares them so they keep their heads buried in the sand like an ostrich and only listen to what these disinfo agents say to them.

We're just about the only people who will give you nutcases the time of day. You talk about truth and dismiss every bit of evidence that does not fit into your hairbrained theories. You quote your own message boards and you guys always try to use conspiracy sites as proof. Yet dismiss any info from any other site. Now do not try to deny it, everyone who has read any of your stupidity has seen it. And all of you are the same. Fact is I want to be there when there is a new investigation so I can see your tears well up before you start crying for a third investigation. I doubt that any of you even understand what Proof is.

why dont you keep your homo-erotic fantasies between you and liarability faggot...heres a news flash for you fag what ever end of the stick you are on ..you are still a queer...are all you deniers latent homos or what ???

why dont you keep your homo-erotic fantasies between you and liarability faggot...heres a news flash for you fag what ever end of the stick you are on ..you are still a queer...are all you deniers latent homos or what ???

"all you deniars" would be the majority of the population. that would make it statistically impossible for all deniers to be homos.

but dont let facts get in the way of a conspiracy theory. i noticed a few lines of the profile of conspiracy theorists fit you to a tee!!!

Goertzel says the new study provides an intriguing but partial look at the inner workings of conspiracy thinking. Such convictions critically depend on what he calls “selective skepticism.” Conspiracy believers are highly doubtful about information from the government or other sources they consider suspect. But, without criticism, believers accept any source that supports their preconceived views, he says.

“Arguments advanced by conspiracy theorists tell you more about the believer than about the event,” Goertzel says.

Swami’s finding that 9/11 conspiracy believers frequently spoke with likeminded individuals supports the notion that “conspiracy thinkers constitute a community of believers,” remarks historian Robert Goldberg of the University of Utah in Salt Lake City. Goldberg has studied various conspiracy theories in the United States.

Conspiracy thinkers share an optimistic conviction that they can find “the truth,” spread it to the masses and foster social change, Goldberg asserts.

Over the past 50 years, researchers and observers of social dynamics have traced beliefs in conspiracy theories to feelings of powerlessness, attempts to bolster self-esteem and diminished faith in government. Some conspiracy beliefs — such as the widespread conviction among blacks that the U.S. government concocted HIV/AIDS as a genocidal plot — gain strength from actual events, such as the once-secret Tuskegee experiments in which black men with syphilis were denied treatment.

http://www.sciencenews.org/view/generic/id/44046/title/The_inner_worlds_of_conspiracy_believers

Hi Ollie:

We're just about the only people who will give you nutcases the time of day. You talk about truth and dismiss every bit of evidence that does not fit into your hairbrained theories.

Mr. Fizz and Ms. CandyCorn and Ollie are Official Cover Story LIARS. Period. Okay Mr. Ollie, please point out any 'evidence' that debunks my 911Truth Explanations for the Flight 93/Shanksville Case, the Flight 77/Pentagon Case, or the WTC-7 Controlled Demolition Case! Good luck!

Flight 93 Case:

Okay hotshot: We are supposed to be looking at a crashed 100-ton Jetliner with ...

boeing2.jpg

...60 TONS of Titanium Frame, Two 6-Ton Rolls-Royce Engines, Massive Wing Sections, Indestructible Landing Gear, Fuselage, more than 200 Seats, Cargo and a Tail Section that stands more than 40 feet above the tarmac! However, the Official Govt Evidence shows ...

93crash2.jpg

... an EMPTY SHANKSVILLE HOLE!!!! Please point out the 'evidence' in this Official Photograph that says I am your 'nutcase.'

crater-stahl.jpg

Where are your components of a crashed 100-ton Jetliner? No sir. Ollie is delusional beyond our collective abilities to fathom! You buy the Official Cover Story LIE, because Mr. Ollie chooses to be willfully BLIND and STUPID (#7) to the fact that Bush and Rove and Cheney and Rumsfeld have been LYING from day one.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgfzqulvhlQ"]Lots Of Official Cover Story LIARS Are LYING 'And' Getting Away With It ... For Now ...[/ame]

You quote your own message boards and you guys always try to use conspiracy sites as proof.

Bullony! Mr. Ollie is a LIAR. The FAA Timeline says the aircraft crashed into the west side of the Pentagon at 9:32 AM!!!!!!!!

Google Doc Of FAA Timeline

"0932 ATC AEA reports aircraft crashes into west side of Pentagon."
And yet, Bush and Rove and Cheney say that AA77 crashed into the Pentagon at 9:37:46 AM (911CR Page 10) and 9:38 AM (ACAAR page 200) and as late as 9:43 AM (CNN/Govt Chronology). Okay hotshot: So WHO ... IS ... LYING??? The CNN Chronology Timeline was posted on September 12, 2001 at 12:27 PM EDT and shows the 'latest' AA77 crash time, because the Govt was LYING and trying to join their fake crash time with the E-ring Roof Collapse at 9:57 AM (ACAAR Page 200). However, the ACAAR is LYING, because timestamped News Video says the E-ring Roof collapsed at 10:15 AM (See the video from #49 from my Pentagon Timeline)! The first Pentagon Explosion took place at exactly 9:31:39 AM 'and' the E-ring Roof finally collapsed at 10:15:16 AM, or about 45 minutes 'after' that initial Missile Strike! So, what 'evidence' debunks my Pentagon Explanation? :0)

Yet dismiss any info from any other site. Now do not try to deny it, everyone who has read any of your stupidity has seen it. And all of you are the same.

Bullony! Mr. Ollie is describing Official Cover Story LIARS with no evidence whatsoever to support 'their' Official Cover Story LIES. Period.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Ollie:

We're just about the only people who will give you nutcases the time of day. You talk about truth and dismiss every bit of evidence that does not fit into your hairbrained theories.

Mr. Fizz and Ms. CandyCorn and Ollie are Official Cover Story LIARS. Period. Okay Mr. Ollie, please point out any 'evidence' that debunks my 911Truth Explanations for the Flight 93/Shanksville Case, the Flight 77/Pentagon Case, or the WTC-7 Controlled Demolition Case! Good luck!

Flight 93 Case:

Okay hotshot: We are supposed to be looking at a crashed 100-ton Jetliner with ...

boeing2.jpg

...60 TONS of Titanium Frame, Two 6-Ton Rolls-Royce Engines, Massive Wing Sections, Indestructible Landing Gear, Fuselage, more than 200 Seats, Cargo and a Tail Section that stands more than 40 feet above the tarmac! However, the Official Govt Evidence shows ...

93crash2.jpg

... an EMPTY SHANKSVILLE HOLE!!!! Please point out the 'evidence' in this Official Photograph that says I am your 'nutcase.'

crater-stahl.jpg

Where are your components of a crashed 100-ton Jetliner? No sir. Ollie is delusional beyond our collective abilities to fathom! You buy the Official Cover Story LIE, because Mr. Ollie chooses to be willfully BLIND and STUPID (#7) to the fact that Bush and Rove and Cheney and Rumsfeld have been LYING from day one.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgfzqulvhlQ"]Lots Of Official Cover Story LIARS Are LYING 'And' Getting Away With It ... For Now ...[/ame]

You quote your own message boards and you guys always try to use conspiracy sites as proof.

Bullony! Mr. Ollie is a LIAR. The FAA Timeline says the aircraft crashed into the west side of the Pentagon at 9:32 AM!!!!!!!!

Google Doc Of FAA Timeline

"0932 ATC AEA reports aircraft crashes into west side of Pentagon."
And yet, Bush and Rove and Cheney say that AA77 crashed into the Pentagon at 9:37:46 AM (911CR Page 10) and 9:38 AM (ACAAR page 200) and as late as 9:43 AM (CNN/Govt Chronology). Okay hotshot: So WHO ... IS ... LYING??? The CNN Chronology Timeline was posted on September 12, 2001 at 12:27 PM EDT and shows the 'latest' AA77 crash time, because the Govt was LYING and trying to join their fake crash time with the E-ring Roof Collapse at 9:57 AM (ACAAR Page 200). However, the ACAAR is LYING, because timestamped News Video says the E-ring Roof collapsed at 10:15 AM (See the video from #49 from my Pentagon Timeline)! The first Pentagon Explosion took place at exactly 9:31:39 AM 'and' the E-ring Roof finally collapsed at 10:15:16 AM, or about 45 minutes 'after' that initial Missile Strike! So, what 'evidence' debunks my Pentagon Explanation? :0)

Yet dismiss any info from any other site. Now do not try to deny it, everyone who has read any of your stupidity has seen it. And all of you are the same.

Bullony! Mr. Ollie is describing Official Cover Story LIARS with no evidence whatsoever to support 'their' Official Cover Story LIES. Period.

GL,

Terral

How about some detailed pictures from Shanksville to start with:

Flight 93 Photos

Oh My goodness lok at all these closeups of the Debris field in shanksville.

9-11 Research: Flight 93 Crash Debris

Now Terral, go ahead and deny the pictures, we know you will.

quote=Fizz;1873310][
"all you deniars" would be the majority of the population. that would make it statistically impossible for all deniers to be homos.

by deniers I am referring to latent homosexuals such as you and liarability
that actively try to derail any investigation of 9/11 there seem s to be a direct correlation between those activities and a penchant for homo erotic fantasies...perhaps mr goldberg should do a essay on that

Last edited:

Flight 93 Photos

Olllie is missing 100 TONS of Flight 93 Jetliner that landed in Cleveland (story), according to Mayor Michael R. White! Let us examine Ollie's 'evidence' to see what is really going on:

Ollie's Rusty Engine Part

Mr. Ollie is pointing to a very small 'rusty' piece of junk that is supposedly found in the empty hole. The problem with his 'evidence' is that the little hole was already there in 1994 (U.S. Geological Survey Photograph). Okay, so how did Mr. Ollie's rusty engine part get under the green grass in the bottom of the empty hole???

crater-stahl.jpg

Ollie is missing 100 TONS of Flight 93 and all of his 'planted evidence' can fit into the bed of a single pickup truck! We should expect to see 'planted evidence' for this definite 9/11 Inside Job!!!! Okay Ollie: Where is the remainder of your missing 100 TON JETLINER???? :0)

Ollie's Planted Fuselage Part

This little piece of 'planted fuselage' was found over in the trees with all of the other 'planted evidence.' Okay Mr. Ollie: How did your 'planted evidence' bounce out of the little empty hole to land over in the trees? :0)

This is RIDICULOUS! These Official Cover Story FOOLS really and truly want to believe Official Cover Story LIES, because (#7) ....

Indenial2.jpg

You fill in the ....

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

Flight 93 Photos

Olllie is missing 100 TONS of Flight 93 Jetliner that landed in Cleveland (story), according to Mayor Michael R. White! Let us examine Ollie's 'evidence' to see what is really going on:

Mr. Ollie is pointing to a very small 'rusty' piece of junk that is supposedly found in the empty hole. The problem with his 'evidence' is that the little hole was already there in 1994 (U.S. Geological Survey Photograph). Okay, so how did Mr. Ollie's rusty engine part get under the green grass in the bottom of the empty hole???

crater-stahl.jpg

Ollie is missing 100 TONS of Flight 93 and all of his 'planted evidence' can fit into the bed of a single pickup truck! We should expect to see 'planted evidence' for this definite 9/11 Inside Job!!!! Okay Ollie: Where is the remainder of your missing 100 TON JETLINER???? :0)

This little piece of 'planted fuselage' was found over in the trees with all of the other 'planted evidence.' Okay Mr. Ollie: How did your 'planted evidence' bounce out of the little empty hole to land over in the trees? :0)

This is RIDICULOUS! These Official Cover Story FOOLS really and truly want to believe Official Cover Story LIES, because (#7) ....

Indenial2.jpg

You fill in the ....

GL,

Terral

those 3 monkeys are definetly the Bush dupes around here.They see no truth,hear no truth or speak no truth.

Flight 93 Photos

crater-stahl.jpg

Indenial2.jpg

You fill in the ....

GL,

Terral

You got nothing, the engine part is not one bit rusty, unless that back how was even rustier. The picture is an official picture used in a court of law. But even that isn't good enough for you truthers. When you deny lawfully admitted evidence I'm sorry but you lose.

Flight 93 Photos

crater-stahl.jpg

Indenial2.jpg

You fill in the ....

GL,

Terral

those 3 monkeys are definetly the Bush dupes around here.They see no truth,hear no truth or speak no truth.

I didn't know that you , Terral, and Curvelight knew each other....

crater-stahl.jpg

Indenial2.jpg

You fill in the ....

GL,

Terral

I didn't know that you , Terral, and Curvelight knew each other....

Nice.

Hi Ollie:

You got nothing, the engine part is not one bit rusty, unless that back how was even rustier.

Please stop playing the Official Cover Story STOOGE. Click on this picture (here) and look at what 'your' 'Flight 93 Crashed Here' Conspiracy Theory IS MISSING. These massive 6-ton Rolls-Royce Engines come in 'TWOS' (pic), you moron, and you have less than 10 percent of just one! Where is the rest of your 100-ton Jetliner?????

PW2000.jpg

This is the broken-down version of the Rolls-Royce Engine without the outer housing that 'you' say is depicted by this:

93debris1.jpg

No sir and NOT even close! Mr. Ollie NEVER even addresses the ABSOLUTE FACT that this EMPTY HOLE was already present in this EMPTY FIELD on April 20, 1994 in this U.S. Geological Survey Photograph (here from my Flight 93 Topic). This little empty hole ...

f93_crater.jpg

... ([ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcfL2jaAVcM"]the video clip[/ame]) is the result of a failed "Diamond T Mine" (story) dig that turned up nothing of value and was abandoned in 1996. Again, this empty hole is filled with GRASS and 'you' say a little chunk of rusty metal is from just one 6-ton Rolls-Royce Engine. Okay hotshot, so where is the rest of your 100-ton Jetliner???

The picture is an official picture used in a court of law.

Say this to yourself three times:

"911 Was An Inside Job!!!"

Of course these pictures of 'planted evidence' were used in a court of law because the FBI, CIA and NSA orchestrated the attacks 'and' have been running the Counterintelligence Disinformation Campaign, under the DoD Umbrella, since LONG before 9/11!!! We should expect to see PLANTED EVIDENCE for this 9/11 INSIDE JOB!!!!

But even that isn't good enough for you truthers. When you deny lawfully admitted evidence I'm sorry but you lose.

The planted evidence simply does NOT even begin to match the Official Cover Story! Period! The problem is that Mr. Ollie is too damned STUPID (like typical Americans = #7-#10) to figure out the difference, EVEN when described to you using mountains of real 911Truth Evidence ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
how much of a moron could you possibly be? you show a picture of what you claim is an "empty hole" and then also show them pulling the remains of a huge jet engine out of it. so which is it? is it empty or is that engine coming out of it?

lets skip over the silliness that you are implying that the engine would remain intact after this crash and get straight to the point....

if this engine didnt get there by flight 93 crashing there then how did the engine get there? where is your proof of how this engine was buried in your "emtpy hole"?

Hi Mr. Fizz:

how much of a moron could you possibly be? you show a picture of what you claim ...

Mr. Fizz comes out here running his mouth and making a case for ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2THs3oNooM"]... NOTHING ... What A Moron![/ame]

Just show us your pictures of Flight 93 or Flight 77 crashed anywhere! What is the problem? Oh yeah, nothing like that exists ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-IyB24UPss]The Flight 93 Fraud!!![/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Mr. Fizz:

how much of a moron could you possibly be? you show a picture of what you claim ...

Mr. Fizz comes out here running his mouth and making a case for ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2THs3oNooM"]... NOTHING ... What A Moron![/ame]

Just show us your pictures of Flight 93 or Flight 77 crashed anywhere! What is the problem? Oh yeah, nothing like that exists ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-IyB24UPss]The Flight 93 Fraud!!![/ame]

GL,

Terral

you just posted a pic of the engine from flight 93 yourself!! what an idiot.

why dont you show us a picture of where the plane from flight 93 is AFTER 9/11 if you think it isnt in the pennsylvania field? :cuckoo:

Hi Vortex:

Terral has to be the biggest idiot on the Interwebs. :cuckoo:

Show us 'your' pictures of Flight 93 OR Flight 77 crashed ANYWHERE ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTJehfQkuyE]Vortex Is Talking Out His Backside ... Like Mr. Fizz[/ame]

GL,

Terral

the word buttfuck is missing as well....i am pretty sure someone butfucked somebody at somepoint during all this....

Hi Vortex:

Terral has to be the biggest idiot on the Interwebs. :cuckoo:

Show us 'your' pictures of Flight 93 OR Flight 77 crashed ANYWHERE ...

GL,

Terral

we show you all the time. you've seen the pictures. in fact, as is the case above, you even posted the pictures.

you do realize it CRASHED into the pentagon and didnt land softly on the lawn and slowly bump into the pentagon wall, right? you know flight 93 CRASHED into the field, right? it didnt land there so you can take pictures of the entire plane intact, right?

take a look at these pictures and see if you see any similarity of what happens when a plane crashes into a field. this plane actually had its gear down and was attempting to make an emergency landing..... not intentionally rolled over and crashed upside down at a steep angle.

hunt the Caspian Airlines jetliner.
Caspian_TU154_im1.jpg

Caspian_TU154_im2.jpg

oh my gosh!! where is the AIRPLANE?!!
Caspian_TU154_im3.jpg

another one of your "empty holes" filled with airplane parts. look familiar?
Caspian_TU154_im4.jpg

Caspian_TU154_im5.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back