Governor Abbott To Challenge SCOTUS Requirement To Provide Free Education

Grooming Future Gangstas

The DACA caca have been trained by birth to have nothing but contempt for Americans and our laws. They only respect the transnationalist government traitors who let them in and gave them stolen rights.

Supporters of this treason don't care about our own kids, who are being harassed, mugged, and robbed by these mini-banditos. Integration of incompatible races leads to a nation's disintegration.

I get it, guilty for the sins of their fathers. Generally you all are dismissing this argument as invalid.

Educating the children of US employers is putting the country first. What do you think the future would look like with millions uneducated? (not that I really expect an honest answer from you)
"Educating the children of US employers illegal aliens is putting Mexico's people first and incentivizing illegals to break into our country."
Is that what you really meant?

View attachment 640986SAYS THE SAME PERSON WHO A FEW MONTHS AGO WAS WISHING PEOPLE DEAD WHO DARED REFUSE A VACCINE WHOSE SAFETY THEY QUESTIONED WHICH THEY DIDN'T THINK THEY EVEN NEEDED!
cOLBERT.png

This has been covered extensively. Illegals do not qualify.

The major federal public benefits programs have long excluded some non–U.S. citizens from eligibility for assistance. Programs such as the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP, formerly known as the Food Stamp Program), nonemergency Medicaid, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) and its precursor, Aid to Families with Dependent Children (AFDC), were largely unavailable to undocumented immigrants and people in the United States on temporary visas.

Overview of Immigrant Eligibility for Federal Programs - National Immigration Law Center
Except that they take the immigrants words for it. This from the CAPI website in California:

CAPI is a 100 percent state-funded program designed to provide monthly cash benefits to aged, blind, and disabled non-citizens who are ineligible for Supplemental Security Income/State Supplementary Payment (SSI/SSP) solely due to their immigration status. The Welfare Reform Act of 1996 (P.L. 104-193) eliminated SSI/SSP eligibility for most non-citizens. As a result, most immigrants who were not receiving SSI/SSP in August 1996 are no longer eligible for SSI/SSP. The amount of CAPI benefits is equivalent to the amount of SSI/SSP benefits.

So, here is what the shysters at the immigration law center (the website you quoted, in case you forgot) will tell their clients: Apply for benefits and tell they you are illegal. When they reject you, go to CAPI and get the equivalent from them. Theeeen . . . go back to the welfare office and tell them that now you have legal status as an asylee, and they will give you benefits also.

If you think that can't happen, explain how they stop such fraud.

You know how I know it's bullshi'ite to say that immigrants don't get welfare? Because the people who say that are the exact ones that would be pressuring The Big Guy to give illegals benefits, while crying about how they are starving, if it were true that they don't get benefits.

Now you know. I have given you the benefit of the doubt that you just didn't research it enough, instead taking the word of immigration activists. If you say again that illegals can't get benefits, I'll know you're just a liar, and stop bothering with you.

Except that they take the immigrants words for it. This from the CAPI website in California:

CAPI is a 100 percent state-funded program designed to provide monthly cash benefits to aged, blind, and disabled non-citizens who are ineligible for Supplemental Security Income/State Supplementary Payment (SSI/SSP) solely due to their immigration status. The Welfare Reform Act of 1996 (P.L. 104-193) eliminated SSI/SSP eligibility for most non-citizens. As a result, most immigrants who were not receiving SSI/SSP in August 1996 are no longer eligible for SSI/SSP. The amount of CAPI benefits is equivalent to the amount of SSI/SSP benefits.

So, here is what the shysters at the immigration law center

Non citizens does not equate to "illegal". Many people are here legally who are not citizens.

Nor does it say, that the non-citizens must have legal status.

But keep lying, you can fool a lot of the people a lot of the time, so have fun with it.

You made the claim. You have not provided anything to back it up. Your link does not state "illegals".

You made the claim. You have not provided anything to back it up. Your link does not state "illegals".
RIght, it says “Non-citizens,” which included illegals unless stated otherwise.” You still haven’t answered my question about how they prevent illegals from just claiming to be asylees or some other legal status. How many people does the federal government have on those investigations and prosecutions?

You made the claim that illegals don’t get benefits. You cannot back that up, because you did not research it as I did. You just saw an article by some immigration activist, and swallowed it whole.

I get it, guilty for the sins of their fathers. Generally you all are dismissing this argument as invalid.
Just Like the Mexicans' Maggots, Liberals Have No Concern for American Children's Safety, Opportunities, and Educational Funding

You're shaming me with the typical Liberal Logic learned through superficial college lectures. Taking away benefits that the spawn of immigration criminals don't deserve is not the same as punishment. If someone buys a car that he doesn't know is stolen, including the title, etc., does he get to keep it because he wasn't the one who committed auto theft? When the police find out, can he tell them that? Of course not. But the course you dumbed-down xenophiles are on does lead to intellectual chaos.

Forum List

Back