Governor Abbott To Challenge SCOTUS Requirement To Provide Free Education

Not at all. If prevented from working in one State they will go to another either to work or be taken care of. Again you are proposing a band-aid over an amputated leg.

No Republican on the national level is pushing mandatory e-verify. Just be honest. As a country we want them here spending and working. No politician is going to do a thing about that. But the arguments will continue, not to actually address the issue but in trying to keep people divided.

You mean that lie has been repeated over and over. The U.S. born child of an illegal is eligible for the same benefits as any other child born in the USA. It amounts to billions of dollars.

I never argued that minor U.S. citizens are not eligible. Since you wish to spin and place words in my mouth, I'll stop here.

Governor Abbott To Challenge SCOTUS Requirement To Provide Free Education​

Here we go again…Lefties telling us how bad ‘America First’ policies and ideals are for Americans…WTF!
How dare Abbott hope to put the interests of Americans ahead of illegal trespassers.
Ladies and gentlemen….this is the Left

Educating the children of US employers is putting the country first. What do you think the future would look like with millions uneducated? (not that I really expect an honest answer from you)

Here’s some of that pesky truth getting in the way again.

Sadly your link states the very thing I've argued over and over and over but you post it thinking you are discounting what I have stated.

That means if they work, they tend to make low wages; and as a result pay relatively little in taxes while using public services. And if they have children while in the US, they more often than not receive welfare benefits on behalf of those US-born children, who have the same welfare eligibility as any other citizen.

Yes, minors get some benefits. No one can survive here on the benefits a minor receives. They survive here by working.

It makes sense. At the rate the Brandon administration is opening the borders to all foreign criminals, there won't be enough room for U.S. citizens and legal aliens in U.S. schools.

Sadly your link states the very thing I've argued over and over and over but you post it thinking you are discounting what I have stated.

That means if they work, they tend to make low wages; and as a result pay relatively little in taxes while using public services. And if they have children while in the US, they more often than not receive welfare benefits on behalf of those US-born children, who have the same welfare eligibility as any other citizen.

Yes, minors get some benefits. No one can survive here on the benefits a minor receives. They survive here by working.
Taking jobs from Americans.

pknopp I researched the requirements for WIC and SNAP. I even used their “am I eligible” app. I found nothing about any requirement for citizenship or legal status. I know that many articles state that illegals cannot get benefits, but they are just flat wrong. Go to the original source and you will see for yourself.

While you’re at it, you may want to research California’s Cash Assistance Program for Immigrants (CAPI). I guess the name gives it away, but see for yourself. It’s more than $1,900 per month for a couple (or two people could get more by pretending not to be a couple). Abbott should tell the illegals Biden is dumping in Texas to take a bus to Cali and cash in there.

You also may want to look into the Refugee Cash Assistance program, which specifically list “Asylees” as among the eligible.

Educate yourself, Sir!

Conservatives: What other cruelty can we legitimize with our new Christofascist court?

BlueHand.jpg
SAYS THE SAME PERSON WHO A FEW MONTHS AGO WAS WISHING PEOPLE DEAD WHO DARED REFUSE A VACCINE WHOSE SAFETY THEY QUESTIONED WHICH THEY DIDN'T THINK THEY EVEN NEEDED!

Just ask yourself, what is a Conservative platform policy that doesn't involve doing something to some other group that Conservatives don't like?

^^^^ THIS from the same people who for years have been trampling all over groups of people THEY don't like, including right up to yesterday when their own Dear Leader denounced those voting for his political opponent to be the Nation's #1 domestic threat! :laughing0301:

Mandatory e-verify with tough controls and millions of jobs open up.
Thats a lib fig leaf

When trump was president he did everything possible to enact his immigration solutions

I’m not sure biden even knows what E-Verify is

Instead biden is packing the country with as many people as he can

So, if you can convince dems to do something with e-verify I’m all for it

Another who wants to go after the children as opposed to doing anything at all about the reason people come here in the first place.

School kids don't fill his campaign coffers.
Grooming Future Gangstas

The DACA caca have been trained by birth to have nothing but contempt for Americans and our laws. They only respect the transnationalist government traitors who let them in and gave them stolen rights.

Supporters of this treason don't care about our own kids, who are being harassed, mugged, and robbed by these mini-banditos. Integration of incompatible races leads to a nation's disintegration.

pknopp I researched the requirements for WIC and SNAP. I even used their “am I eligible” app. I found nothing about any requirement for citizenship or legal status. I know that many articles state that illegals cannot get benefits, but they are just flat wrong. Go to the original source and you will see for yourself.

While you’re at it, you may want to research California’s Cash Assistance Program for Immigrants (CAPI). I guess the name gives it away, but see for yourself. It’s more than $1,900 per month for a couple (or two people could get more by pretending not to be a couple). Abbott should tell the illegals Biden is dumping in Texas to take a bus to Cali and cash in there.

You also may want to look into the Refugee Cash Assistance program, which specifically list “Asylees” as among the eligible.

Educate yourself, Sir!

This has been covered extensively. Illegals do not qualify.

The major federal public benefits programs have long excluded some non–U.S. citizens from eligibility for assistance. Programs such as the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP, formerly known as the Food Stamp Program), nonemergency Medicaid, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) and its precursor, Aid to Families with Dependent Children (AFDC), were largely unavailable to undocumented immigrants and people in the United States on temporary visas.

Overview of Immigrant Eligibility for Federal Programs - National Immigration Law Center

Forum List

Back