Got the Pfizer vaccine this morning.

My wife and I got the Pfizer vaccine this morning. It is the only one approved by the FDA. They made us sit there for fifteen minutes to see if we keeled over and then gave us a card with instructions to return for another shot in three weeks. I waited for two hours to see what effect it had on me and then went on my usual fifty mile bike ride in 90 degree weather. My average speed was unaffected by the vaccine. I did get caught in a rainstorm and had to ride about ten miles with no glasses because it was the only way I could see. I did not get the vaccine for myself. I don't even know if it is going to work but at least I know if it does I will not infect other people.
watch out for headaches and or feeling unwell

I recently posted the info that FDA sent to Pfizer and BioNTech in a letter to each. The Pfizer vaccine has not been approved but the BioNTech vaccine has been approved after it has been manufactured. It has not been produced yet.
here is the update.

Here is an article by Dr. Robert Malone, inventor of mRNA vaccines and RNA as a drug.

Read article:

warroom.org

Dr. Malone calls out FDA for “bureaucratic shell game” on vaccine approval

On the Aug. 24 morning edition of "War Room: Pandemic," vaccinologist Dr. Robert Malone called out the Food and Drug
warroom.org

warroom.org

My wife and I got the Pfizer vaccine this morning. It is the only one approved by the FDA. They made us sit there for fifteen minutes to see if we keeled over and then gave us a card with instructions to return for another shot in three weeks. I waited for two hours to see what effect it had on me and then went on my usual fifty mile bike ride in 90 degree weather. My average speed was unaffected by the vaccine. I did get caught in a rainstorm and had to ride about ten miles with no glasses because it was the only way I could see. I did not get the vaccine for myself. I don't even know if it is going to work but at least I know if it does I will not infect other people.
You must be dead

Better than trusting someone who says painfully stupid things like this:
FCA176EE-D1F3-4B48-BA66-EC361A141846.jpeg

I’m I reading the graph wrong???

The vaccine came out in January. Cases now are higher than ever.

If the vaccine is so effective, how the hell are cases higher than ever????

View attachment 532827

I’m I reading the graph wrong???

The vaccine came out in January. Cases now are higher than ever.

If you’re he vaccine is so effective, how the hell are cases higher than ever????
Oh, I get the low-information, false, idiotic point you are trying to make. No need to try to pretty it up.

Oh, I get the low-information, false, idiotic point you are trying to make. No need to try to pretty it up.
I figured you couldn’t answer that.

What is false about the graph I posted? Are you claiming Florida numbers are being over reported now????

Here’s another question which I doubt you can answer:

Why is Pfizer making a vaccine for the Delta variant if the vaccine is supposedly effective against delta?

Last edited:
I recently posted the info that FDA sent to Pfizer and BioNTech in a letter to each. The Pfizer vaccine has not been approved but the BioNTech vaccine has been approved after it has been manufactured. It has not been produced yet.
here is the update.

Here is an article by Dr. Robert Malone, inventor of mRNA vaccines and RNA as a drug.

Read article:

warroom.org

Dr. Malone calls out FDA for “bureaucratic shell game” on vaccine approval

On the Aug. 24 morning edition of "War Room: Pandemic," vaccinologist Dr. Robert Malone called out the Food and Drug
warroom.org

warroom.org
It is the same vaccine. The confusion is over marketing and liability once the emergency use clause is over.

Well I guess you trust the government and MSM after all
:thankusmile: exactly,could nbot have said it better myself.
Yep obviously so. see you six feet under in three to five years. jesus dude i could have saved you from your fate from going under had you taken Ivermectim. It is a cure for ALL viruses,damn dont you understand you dont need a vaccine that you are being lied to about,that you can just take Ivermectim and your good to go? AMERICANS FRONTLINE DOCTORS have given that to their patients and cured them saying they have NEVER had one patient they trated that did not recover.

face it dude,you just signed youe own death warrent.

Then after 2 weeks after the second shot you should be good to go.

I had the J&J shot back in May and had no side affects either.

They told me we were getting the comirnaty vaccine. I had to trust them.
I would have gotten the batch and lot number too. You can sue the MFers if anything goes bad with Comirnaty...with the EA stuff...no sue.

If I was 74 I might get it too. Talking to a customer today, he got the Moderna, she got the Pfizer . He is fine. She got covid. She is recovered but her equilibrium is off. Has to be very careful on uneven surfaces.

If I was 74 I might get it too. Talking to a customer today, he got the Moderna, she got the Pfizer . He is fine. She got covid. She is recovered but her equilibrium is off. Has to be very careful on uneven surfaces.
AGAIN anybody who gets any kind of vaccine is a moron when when you AMERICAN FRONTLINE DOCTORS are treating and curing ALL of their patients with IVERMECTIM and HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I thought it was only the Biden lovers who believe there was no vote fraud that did not understand this. Looks like i was wrong.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
:thankusmile: exactly,could nbot have said it better myself.
Yep obviously so. see you six feet under in three to five years. jesus dude i could have saved you from your fate from going under had you taken Ivermectim. It is a cure for ALL viruses,damn dont you understand you dont need a vaccine that you are being lied to about,that you can just take Ivermectim and your good to go? AMERICANS FRONTLINE DOCTORS have given that to their patients and cured them saying they have NEVER had one patient they trated that did not recover.

face it dude,you just signed youe own death warrent.

I am not telling anyone what to do. My brother is in Florida and he tells me everyone who is dying in unvaccinated. It is a choice based on data and personal observation. I will never support forced vaccinations.

Forum List

Back