Got the Pfizer vaccine this morning.

(Natural News) The engineered spike proteins from SARS-CoV-2 can be STOPPED by a common ā€œweedā€ that is exterminated from lawns every year. A German university study found that the common dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) can block spike proteins from binding to the ACE2 cell surface receptors in human lung and kidney cells. The water-based dandelion extract, taken from the plantā€™s dried leaves, was effective against spike protein D614 and a host of mutant strains, including D614G, N501Y, K417N and E484K.
Dandelion extract blocks SARS CoV-2 spike proteins and their variants
Ray From Cleveland you may want to read this article I came across while looking for a different one... (more at link)
ā€˜Against spike protein D614ā€™ means a certain amino acid location on the protein, ā€˜D614Gā€™ is that same location, not a ā€˜mutant strainā€™ but a mutation. ā€˜E484Kā€™ means it mutated from E to K, though the virus also mutates to T at that location. Did the extract block that T mutation also? MRNA vaccine also targets positions 614, 501, 484, 417.

The problem is timing. How far into the infection? The problem is also delivery of Taraxicum to the cells that need them. MRNA does that better. The article cannot claim what precise chemistry is involved: what constitutents of the extract? And the virus did not mutate against the dandelion in their Petri dishes? What does it do in humans or animal models such as bats or civets?

ā€˜Against spike protein D614ā€™ means a certain amino acid location on the protein, ā€˜D614Gā€™ is that same location, not a ā€˜mutant strainā€™ but a mutation. ā€˜E484Kā€™ means it mutated from E to K, though the virus also mutates to T at that location. Did the extract block that T mutation also? MRNA vaccine also targets positions 614, 501, 484, 417.

The problem is timing. How far into the infection? The problem is also delivery of Taraxicum to the cells that need them. MRNA does that better. The article cannot claim what precise chemistry is involved: what constitutents of the extract? And the virus did not mutate against the dandelion in their Petri dishes? What does it do in humans or animal models such as bats or civets?
Write them and ask. Pretty simple really to do that. Or do a study on it for yourself since you are fully capable of doing that.

Yes, I will watch them tomorrow. Had a long day.
Went and got this link for you I think you and some of the others will find interesting. As for me I have no doubt that many evil plans have been in place. Then as I told a friend nothing new under the sun concerning them attempting to change the scripture to meets their desired out comes. That is part of the problem we have now which leads to the blind leading the blind because they do not ask or seek truth for themselves in it all; and that goes for all things. http://www.citizensnewswire.org/files/NWORichardDay.pdf
Did you know that Trump is the first president we have had sense kennedy not part of the corrupt two party system,he is the most anti war president sense carter,I bring up facts to the op on that thread I mentioned that if he was part of the corrupt two party system both the house and senate would not be trying to put him in prison as they are but it just goes through one ear and out the other.he also does not believe the truth there have been over 28 assassination attempts on his life. :cuckoo: Whatā€™s surprising about him is he is knows more about government corruption than most do here on the boards but he is not objective on trump at all refusing to look at the evidence.

he isnā€™t going to be convinced no matter what I show him,a lot of people like him just canā€™t get past his arrogance and lack of tact he has to see that he is fir the people,they clearly have TDS syndrome. :uhoh3::rolleyes-41:

Did you know that Trump is the first president we have had sense kennedy not part of the corrupt two party system,he is the most anti war president sense carter,I bring up facts to the op on that thread I mentioned that if he was part of the corrupt two party system both the house and senate would not be trying to put him in prison as they are but it just goes through one ear and out the other.he also does not believe the truth there have been over 28 assassination attempts on his life. :cuckoo: Whatā€™s surprising about him is he is knows more about government corruption than most do here on the boards but he is not objective on trump at all refusing to look at the evidence.

he isnā€™t going to be convinced no matter what I show him,a lot of people like him just canā€™t get past his arrogance and lack of tact he has to see that he is fir the people,they clearly have TDS syndrome. :uhoh3::rolleyes-41:
Elitist do not want him in there so the campaign was anything but as he'd interfere with their plans. I declined getting real involved in politics years ago because it is so nasty and corrupt. Heck, just being a lowly contractor until I decided I was sick of the bullshit that went with it all was bad enough as it brought out the worse in a lot of people who were resentful and spiteful because of their own erroneous precepts and inadequacies.

No need for more dandelion studies because thereā€™s better science behind vaccines and monoclonal antibodies than the dubious results of a study that canā€™t name the actual chemistry or have the confidence that the virus will not mutate against it. Traditional Chinese medicine uses the same approach.

21 Aug 2021 Tel AviV: SARS-CoV-2 Monoclonal Antibodies
ā€™....Despite accumulation of spike mutations, the highly potent MD65 and BL6 retain their ability to bind the prevalent viral mutants, effectively protecting against B.1.1.7 and B.1.351 variants.ā€™

Vaccines are also producing antibodies:

17 Aug 2021 SARS-CoV-2 Public Monoclonal Antibodies
ā€™....Thus, 2C08-like antibodies can be induced by SARS-CoV-2 vaccines and mitigate resistance by circulating variants of concern.ā€™

The 17 Aug 2021 entry above, is from Washington State. They use the variant that occcurred in their state: ā€˜....potently neutralized the WA1/2020 D614G strain....ā€™

My wife and I got the Pfizer vaccine this morning. It is the only one approved by the FDA. They made us sit there for fifteen minutes to see if we keeled over and then gave us a card with instructions to return for another shot in three weeks. I waited for two hours to see what effect it had on me and then went on my usual fifty mile bike ride in 90 degree weather. My average speed was unaffected by the vaccine. I did get caught in a rainstorm and had to ride about ten miles with no glasses because it was the only way I could see. I did not get the vaccine for myself. I don't even know if it is going to work but at least I know if it does I will not infect other people.
Oh no....not you Ray......

You can still infect other people
Isreal is scrambling as cases of fully vaxxxed are ending up in hospital and cases surge

Paulie Hey glad you made it over here to this thread,you were right that Trump knew the dangers of the vaccines when he was pushing it,for the longest time I thought he had gone over to the dark side because of that, but listen to these videos WHY trump did it.makes perfect sense to me.

I did not post it on the STAY INFORMED thread because a certain poster there,he refuses to look at the evidence that Trump is one of the good guys.I posted stuff for him there that proved it all and he ignored it,didnt bother to watch the videos or links i posted. that screams hypocrisy to me the fact he is always getting on people rightfully so for not looking at the evidence that the Democrats are as corrupt as the republicans yet when I post evidence of Trump working for the people,he does the same thing.:uhoh3:

while I respect Jim corbett for the stuff he does exposing government corruption,he has his head up his ass on his knowledge about Trump and the op there refuses to stop listening to what that dumbass has to say about Trump believing all the BS he says.

anyways hope you watch these videos cause you will understand trump HAD to do it. Had he not done it,the death count would have been in the BILLIONS now instead of the millions.He had no choice.

Im sure you realise the elite wanted their puppet Hitlery in office but trump screwed everything up for them.She was suppose to be in office for 8 years which they had plans for us to be in lockmode for that whole time which would have benefitted them cause those lockdowns caused people to lose their jobs with suicides and drug overdoes at an all time high.I dread to think what the world would be like right now had Trump lost.

I donā€™t agree with this about the death count at all. Covid is completely fucking made up. It doesnā€™t exist. Do yourself one of the biggest favors youā€™ve ever done for yourself and research terrain theory.

I donā€™t agree with this about the death count at all. Covid is completely fucking made up. It doesnā€™t exist. Do yourself one of the biggest favors youā€™ve ever done for yourself and research terrain theory.
Your preaching to the choir that the covid death count is all made up but these people were saying the death count is from the vaccines not covid,the death count from the vaccines is NOT made up Iā€™m sue you know.

thats whT they are talking about in the videos is the vaccine death count not the virus dude,

Your preaching to the choir that the covid death count is all made up but these people were saying the death count is from the vaccines not covid,the death count from the vaccines is NOT made up Iā€™m sue you know.

thats whT they are talking about in the videos is the vaccine death count not the virus dude,
So youā€™re telling me you believe trump worked with all these pharma companies to develop a vaccine that wasnā€™t poison instead of letting the poisonous ones come out? My man, anything that implies the vaccines are safe to take and encourages people to take them is propaganda until Iā€™ve seen any proof otherwise. So far Iā€™ve seen nothing of the sort. People are dying, developing heart problems (I know 2 personally), personality changes, blood coagulation issues, you name it. Iā€™ve talked to several people so far who said they just donā€™t feel like themselves anymore since taking it. Moderna literally tells you right in their explanation of the mRNA technology that itā€™s an ā€œoperating systemā€.

As awake as you are, I have to assume that you do know that ā€œtheyā€ tell us the truth in many different ways because they HAVE to right? They donā€™t do it in up front obvious ways they hide it in plain sight inside movies, music, news, video games, etc.

Ask yourself a question.. is it ok in your view to lie to the world and tell them theyā€™re taking a vaccine of something thatā€™s really something else, regardless of whether it hurts or helps? Itā€™s never ok to subvert peopleā€™s free will choices by deceiving them into those choices whether itā€™s for a supposed good purpose or not. So what Iā€™m saying is that even IF you were right about the vaccines, which I donā€™t believe, itā€™s still wicked. Everyoneā€™s physiology is different and everyoneā€™s body will react to foreign matter differently. So even if a supposed good vaccine was helping people, itā€™s still going to hurt other people regardless of that. I would be 100% against trump doing something like that. What I think is really gojng on is the vaccines are bad for sure, and trump is simply giving people the choice knowing they have plenty of information available to understand what theyā€™re putting into their bodies. If people donā€™t want to actually understand what theyā€™re getting injected with then their free will choice is still free to make, itā€™s just an incredibly stupid choice.

Trump isnā€™t good, or bad. Heā€™s just a figure head being used by God for a purpose like he used everyone else in the Bible. At the end of the day, the revelation prophecy is going to be fulfilled. Trump plays a role in that. Whether itā€™s to lead us into death, or to buy us some time to prepare first, I donā€™t know yet. Iā€™m leaning toward buying us more time but I havenā€™t really concluded that yet.

So youā€™re telling me you believe trump worked with all these pharma companies to develop a vaccine that wasnā€™t poison instead of letting the poisonous ones come out? My man, anything that implies the vaccines are safe to take and encourages people to take them is propaganda until Iā€™ve seen any proof otherwise. So far Iā€™ve seen nothing of the sort. People are dying, developing heart problems (I know 2 personally), personality changes, blood coagulation issues, you name it. Iā€™ve talked to several people so far who said they just donā€™t feel like themselves anymore since taking it. Moderna literally tells you right in their explanation of the mRNA technology that itā€™s an ā€œoperating systemā€.

As awake as you are, I have to assume that you do know that ā€œtheyā€ tell us the truth in many different ways because they HAVE to right? They donā€™t do it in up front obvious ways they hide it in plain sight inside movies, music, news, video games, etc.

Ask yourself a question.. is it ok in your view to lie to the world and tell them theyā€™re taking a vaccine of something thatā€™s really something else, regardless of whether it hurts or helps? Itā€™s never ok to subvert peopleā€™s free will choices by deceiving them into those choices whether itā€™s for a supposed good purpose or not. So what Iā€™m saying is that even IF you were right about the vaccines, which I donā€™t believe, itā€™s still wicked. Everyoneā€™s physiology is different and everyoneā€™s body will react to foreign matter differently. So even if a supposed good vaccine was helping people, itā€™s still going to hurt other people regardless of that. I would be 100% against trump doing something like that. What I think is really gojng on is the vaccines are bad for sure, and trump is simply giving people the choice knowing they have plenty of information available to understand what theyā€™re putting into their bodies. If people donā€™t want to actually understand what theyā€™re getting injected with then their free will choice is still free to make, itā€™s just an incredibly stupid choice.

Trump isnā€™t good, or bad. Heā€™s just a figure head being used by God for a purpose like he used everyone else in the Bible. At the end of the day, the revelation prophecy is going to be fulfilled. Trump plays a role in that. Whether itā€™s to lead us into death, or to buy us some time to prepare first, I donā€™t know yet. Iā€™m leaning toward buying us more time but I havenā€™t really concluded that yet.

So youā€™re telling me you believe trump worked with all these pharma companies to develop a vaccine that wasnā€™t poison instead of letting the poisonous ones come out?

I DIDNT SAY THAT.

YES I AM AWARE OF THAT BUT THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION ANYWAYS.:thup:

Sense you misinterpreted what I said to you earlier,do this,WATCH THE THREE VIDEOS I POSTED and listen to them CAREFULLY when they talk about the reason for WHY he pushed the vaccine. Their reasons makes total sense to me.I made up my mind Trump was a good guy and did not cross over to the dark side as i had feared he did after I watched those videos.

watch the videos,then you make up your own mind if you agree with them or not. these people know far more whats going on than me,you and ALL members COMBINED not just on this thread,but on this entire forum as well.

,they have access to information we dont have so I can only encourage you to watch the videos . watch the videos and then make up your own mind for yourself if what they said makes sense. thats all i will say to you about Trump on the vaccines. as i said,their explanations they gave in their videos makes TOTAL SENSE TO ME. :thup:

You are not closed minded on Trump as Beal is who refuses to look at any videos or links I give that prove trump is not part of the corrupt two party system.He only listens to what that dumbass Jim Corbett tells him. You are aware trump is one of the good guys so that is the ONLY reason i shared those videos with you. I hope you watch them.If you decide not to,then thats your choice. Im just trying to help you understand why he pushed them is all,nothing else.they can explain it much better than I can so do yourself a favor and watch the videos, Dont be like Beal and be afraid to look at them.:biggrin:

amethyst you quoted me but did not post anything.

I posted a graph on the monoclonal treatment in my area. we have already peaked after two weeks and all area hospitals are seeing a covid patient drop. taking the toxic vaccine is like inviting the grim reaper into your body. it always saddens me when someone announces they took it.

if someone comes to my door to "vaccine inform" me, I am going to to play this guy's voice on my Ring bell.

If you want a vax I think it is possible you are getting the cancer or an equivalent. To treat that super covid when you get the vax they have a chimeric protein called a monoclonal antibbody that you can have directly put into your bloodstream. So, if you don't mind being or having mouse insertions in you (which I am sure most true atheist don't actually give a shit) it may not be an issue with you. Personally I am like Paulie in the sense I believe this is a very wicked thing they have going down on humanity.

For us and our house we are going to stay with not having these things inserted in us; and we will continue to use those things that God gave us to keep us as healthy as possible in our old age; and we will will continue to search for things that are natural to help until we are called back to our eternal home.

A lot of good information on Dandelion here and in the studies they quote. I have used dandelions from our own chemical free yard in the past and it helped a lot.

If you want to be tested to see if you have natural antibodies to the covid $45.00 COVID-19 Antibody Testing | Labcorp

If you aren't into all this modern chemical, plastic and other crap these days in your food and you like clean and healthy food you are not making the current political system any money so you are an extremist.
clean food is extreme.PNG

So youā€™re telling me you believe trump worked with all these pharma companies to develop a vaccine that wasnā€™t poison instead of letting the poisonous ones come out?

I DIDNT SAY THAT.

YES I AM AWARE OF THAT BUT THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION ANYWAYS.:thup:

Sense you misinterpreted what I said to you earlier,do this,WATCH THE THREE VIDEOS I POSTED and listen to them CAREFULLY when they talk about the reason for WHY he pushed the vaccine. Their reasons makes total sense to me.I made up my mind Trump was a good guy and did not cross over to the dark side as i had feared he did after I watched those videos.

watch the videos,then you make up your own mind if you agree with them or not. these people know far more whats going on than me,you and ALL members COMBINED not just on this thread,but on this entire forum as well.

,they have access to information we dont have so I can only encourage you to watch the videos . watch the videos and then make up your own mind for yourself if what they said makes sense. thats all i will say to you about Trump on the vaccines. as i said,their explanations they gave in their videos makes TOTAL SENSE TO ME. :thup:

You are not closed minded on Trump as Beal is who refuses to look at any videos or links I give that prove trump is not part of the corrupt two party system.He only listens to what that dumbass Jim Corbett tells him. You are aware trump is one of the good guys so that is the ONLY reason i shared those videos with you. I hope you watch them.If you decide not to,then thats your choice. Im just trying to help you understand why he pushed them is all,nothing else.they can explain it much better than I can so do yourself a favor and watch the videos, Dont be like Beal and be afraid to look at them.:biggrin:
I understand everything youā€™re saying. I donā€™t trust the vaccines. Iā€™ve done a lot of research on them and whatā€™s in them to know theyā€™re not good. As well as people I know personally who are having difficulties since taking it.

You want to believe someone is saving the world. I wanted to believe that too. And then I started reading my Bible and I realized that no MAN is going to save the world, only Christ. But not before the world is cleansed.

If you want a vax I think it is possible you are getting the cancer or an equivalent. To treat that super covid when you get the vax they have a chimeric protein called a monoclonal antibbody that you can have directly put into your bloodstream. So, if you don't mind being or having mouse insertions in you (which I am sure most true atheist don't actually give a shit) it may not be an issue with you. Personally I am like Paulie in the sense I believe this is a very wicked thing they have going down on humanity.

For us and our house we are going to stay with not having these things inserted in us; and we will continue to use those things that God gave us to keep us as healthy as possible in our old age; and we will will continue to search for things that are natural to help until we are called back to our eternal home.

A lot of good information on Dandelion here and in the studies they quote. I have used dandelions from our own chemical free yard in the past and it helped a lot.

If you want to be tested to see if you have natural antibodies to the covid $45.00 COVID-19 Antibody Testing | Labcorp

If you aren't into all this modern chemical, plastic and other crap these days in your food and you like clean and healthy food you are not making the current political system any money so you are an extremist.
View attachment 533929

View attachment 533929

aside from not taking the shot, try not to go to the hospital. the protocol is to give 3 drugs, all which suppress lung function and cause organ failure. who ever heard of a virus that causes kidney failure? he also talks about a polio- like disease in children coming up this fall-caused by the vaccine

https://rumble.com/vlz256-dr.-ardis-shares-his-story.htm
l

View attachment 533929
It literally says in Genesis that God gave us the fruits of the trees for food and the leaves for medicine. Itā€™s a very generic way of saying that various herbs are medicinal for us, which is a known fact...like you said about dandelion. And thereā€™s countless others. I drink herbal teas whenever I get any kind of bug, which is rare as it is, and it shortens the time of symptoms. It flushed out the toxin, which will actually increase the symptoms for a bit before you clear up. But because people have been conditioned to believe that medicine can prevent symptoms, they go for the pharma options that mask those symptoms which only increases the time you spend being sick. Symptoms are just the bodyā€™s expression while ridding itself of toxins. People who donā€™t believe in God donā€™t understand that our bodies were literally designed to manage themselves. All thatā€™s required is to keep toxins out, which means not eating shit foods.

I understand everything youā€™re saying. I donā€™t trust the vaccines. Iā€™ve done a lot of research on them and whatā€™s in them to know theyā€™re not good. As well as people I know personally who are having difficulties since taking it.

You want to believe someone is saving the world. I wanted to believe that too. And then I started reading my Bible and I realized that no MAN is going to save the world, only Christ. But not before the world is cleansed.

well I figured you did all that,that doesnt surprise me but your missing the point of that post of mine with those videos i posted. on this post here i made.
. I only posted those videos for you to watch so you could understand WHY Trump pushed the vaccines. I feared he had gone over to the dark side and became part of the corrupt two party system when he did that because it made no sense why he was endorcing them.But once i watched those videos the explanation given in them made TOTAL SENSE to me WHY he pushed the vaccines and I now understand.

He had no choice,once you watch the videos,you will understand that, I just didnt want YOU to think the same as i did that Trump went over to the dark side when he pushed those vaccines like it looked like he did. Had i not watched these videos i would have thought that. Im just trying to do you a favor my man so YOU understand as I do now WHY he pushed the vaccines.

I never said one man is going to save the world. All I said is Trump is working with the military BEHIND THE SCENES as we speak to TRY to clean up government corruption. Trump cant do it by himself,I realise that. there are white hats in the military,good guys who have been planning this for DECADES to clean up this corruption,its not going to happen overnight,its going to take a long time cause this stuff has been going on for DECADES,maybe even longer so its no easy task. I know this all to be true because the sources I listen to,they are friends with some people in the military where they get their information from who are in fact friends with Trump.

The other reason i know this to be true is I have seen with my OWN EYES the progress that is being made. the FBI headquarters in washington DC its all boarded up,you cant walk into that building anymore,its locked. take a look at this video,it shows Washington DC is a ghosttown,.

there is another video out there that showed this one guy going up to the steps of the FBI building trying to open up the door,it was locked. the FBI building there in washington has NEVER been locked before on a weekday.this is unprecedented. Plus the military under Trump when he was in office,they incercepted a ship full of children that were being child trafficked. that NEVER happened under Obama. I pointed all this out to misterbeal and it just went through one ear and out the other.:rolleyes-41: as i said earlier,you can show all the evidence in the world to some people and they are just never going to accept it cause they got TDS syndrome.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
I posted a graph on the monoclonal treatment in my area. we have already peaked after two weeks and all area hospitals are seeing a covid patient drop. taking the toxic vaccine is like inviting the grim reaper into your body. it always saddens me when someone announces they took it.

if someone comes to my door to "vaccine inform" me, I am going to to play this guy's voice on my Ring bell.

I will yell out NONE OF YOUR GODDAMN BUSINESS and slam the door in their face.

View attachment 533929

I have heard some doctors say for the people that took it and want it out of their system if they take Ivermectim and drink dandilion tea like you mentioned,then that will work for them.I know one guy who has taken it and is listening to me how the vaccine will kill him within 3 years and i have referred him to that.

I have tried talking to other people about it and it just went through one ear and out the other when i told them not to take so im not even going to try and save them when they find out what i was telling them to be true and they start seeing the side effects ,I got no sympathy for those sheep that lined up for slaughter when they did not want to listen to me. they will meet their maker the hard way.

Well it looks like I may meet my maker by starving to death. There is this theater here where i live where to get in you have to show proof you have been vaccinated. eventually that will be happening in grocery stores as well. damn,I never imagined i would go out meeting my maker having to starve to death.god that sucks to have to die that way.:mad:

eventually its going to be in all grocery stores around the country.its a decision were ALL going to have to make eventually.

Last edited:
well I figured you did all that,that doesnt surprise me but your missing the point of that post of mine with those videos i posted. on this post here i made.
. I only posted those videos for you to watch so you could understand WHY Trump pushed the vaccines. I feared he had gone over to the dark side and became part of the corrupt two party system when he did that because it made no sense why he was endorcing them.But once i watched those videos the explanation given in them made TOTAL SENSE to me WHY he pushed the vaccines and I now understand.

He had no choice,once you watch the videos,you will understand that, I just didnt want YOU to think the same as i did that Trump went over to the dark side when he pushed those vaccines like it looked like he did. Had i not watched these videos i would have thought that. Im just trying to do you a favor my man so YOU understand as I do now WHY he pushed the vaccines.

I never said one man is going to save the world. All I said is Trump is working with the military BEHIND THE SCENES as we speak to TRY to clean up government corruption. Trump cant do it by himself,I realise that. there are white hats in the military,good guys who have been planning this for DECADES to clean up this corruption,its not going to happen overnight,its going to take a long time cause this stuff has been going on for DECADES,maybe even longer so its no easy task. I know this all to be true because the sources I listen to,they are friends with some people in the military where they get their information from who are in fact friends with Trump.

The other reason i know this to be true is I have seen with my OWN EYES the progress that is being made. the FBI headquarters in washington DC its all boarded up,you cant walk into that building anymore,its locked. take a look at this video,it shows Washington DC is a ghosttown,.

there is another video out there that showed this one guy going up to the steps of the FBI building trying to open up the door,it was locked. the FBI building there in washington has NEVER been locked before on a weekday.this is unprecedented. Plus the military under Trump when he was in office,they incercepted a ship full of children that were being child trafficked. that NEVER happened under Obama. I pointed all this out to misterbeal and it just went through one ear and out the other.:rolleyes-41: as i said earlier,you can show all the evidence in the world to some people and they are just never going to accept it cause they got TDS syndrome.:cuckoo:

I donā€™t usually ever have time to sit and watch videos these days, just tell me what theyā€™re saying the vaccines actually are then if you could. Because if theyā€™re still some kind of vaccine Iā€™m out on that idea. Thereā€™s absolutely nothing I would ever let someone I donā€™t know inject into my body under any circumstance so Iā€™m trying to understand how what trump supposedly did was good.

And this hasnā€™t just been going on for just a couple decades this has been a part of this world since the biblical fall. Satan is the god of this world and right now he calls the shots other than where the most high intervenes. The cabal is just his agencies. Whatever trump is doing is only buying the world some more time if God decided to extend the timeline.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back