Got the Pfizer vaccine this morning.

I don’t usually ever have time to sit and watch videos these days, just tell me what they’re saying the vaccines actually are then if you could. Because if they’re still some kind of vaccine I’m out on that idea. There’s absolutely nothing I would ever let someone I don’t know inject into my body under any circumstance so I’m trying to understand how what trump supposedly did was good.

And this hasn’t just been going on for just a couple decades this has been a part of this world since the biblical fall. Satan is the god of this world and right now he calls the shots other than where the most high intervenes. The cabal is just his agencies. Whatever trump is doing is only buying the world some more time if God decided to extend the timeline.

Dude the videos are not about the dangers of the vaccine.they are about the REASONS Trump pushed the vaccine.How many times do i got to tell you that? yeah i meant to say at LEAST decades,maybe even centurys.

Last edited:
I figured you couldn’t answer that.

What is false about the graph I posted? Are you claiming Florida numbers are being over reported now????

Here’s another question which I doubt you can answer:

Why is Pfizer making a vaccine for the Delta variant if the vaccine is supposedly effective against delta?
I am not your assistant. You can say dumb shit all on your own. State your point.

Dude the videos are not about the dangers of the vaccine.they are about the REASONS Trump pushed the vaccine.How many times do i got to tell you that? yeah i meant to say at LEAST decades,maybe even centurys.
Yes I clearly recognized what you’re saying, I asked you to just summarize for me what they’re saying the vaccines actually are because I have very little time these days to sit and watch videos. When I have free time I spend it with my family.

It literally says in Genesis that God gave us the fruits of the trees for food and the leaves for medicine. It’s a very generic way of saying that various herbs are medicinal for us, which is a known fact...like you said about dandelion. And there’s countless others. I drink herbal teas whenever I get any kind of bug, which is rare as it is, and it shortens the time of symptoms. It flushed out the toxin, which will actually increase the symptoms for a bit before you clear up. But because people have been conditioned to believe that medicine can prevent symptoms, they go for the pharma options that mask those symptoms which only increases the time you spend being sick. Symptoms are just the body’s expression while ridding itself of toxins. People who don’t believe in God don’t understand that our bodies were literally designed to manage themselves. All that’s required is to keep toxins out, which means not eating shit foods.
I did not read the book of Enoch until I was almost 60 but when I did it made perfect sense. We are given the natural to help heal us and like you I do believe that it is all there if we learn to manage it. Not to say that we won't be subjected to things of this world but that we are given the means to help us overcome them both in the flesh and the spirit if we diligently search for the truth.

Yes I clearly recognized what you’re saying, I asked you to just summarize for me what they’re saying the vaccines actually are because I have very little time these days to sit and watch videos. When I have free time I spend it with my family.
Strange your more interested in what they are saying about what the vaccines are rather than the reasons they are saying why trump pushed them especially sense they are not doctors.sense your question is about that and that’s what your interests is then it’s a good thing fir sure you did not watch the videos because they don’t discuss any of that about the dangers of vaccines or what they are or what’s in them.why would they when they are not doctors.?

The point of those videos is just to alert trump supporters to understand why trump pushed them sense it made no sense to so many people.as I said before,I was afraid that he had gone over to the dark side but now after listening to those videos I Am relieved to see that’s not the case and I now understand why he did and it makes perfect sense to me now why he did.

Sense your not interested in the reasons why trump pushed them that they give,well then those videos obviously would be of no interests to you. They figure people like us that are watching them are already awake to the dangers of vaccines so they aren’t going to be talking about that,that’s not their job,they let doctors do that.

Last edited:
Strange your more interested in what they are saying about what the vaccines are rather than the reasons they are saying why trump pushed them especially sense they are not doctors.sense your question is about that and that’s what your interests is then it’s a good thing fir sure you did not watch the videos because they don’t discuss any of that about the dangers of vaccines or what they are or what’s in them.why would they when they are not doctors.?

The point of those videos is just to alert trump supporters to understand why trump pushed them sense it made no sense to so many people.as I said before,I was afraid that he had gone over to the dark side but now after listening to those videos I Am relieved to see that’s not the case and I now understand why he did and it makes perfect sense to me now why he did.

Sense your not interested in the reasons why trump pushed them that they give,well then those videos obviously would be of no interests to you. They figure people like us that are watching them are already awake to the dangers of vaccines so they aren’t going to be talking about that,that’s not their job,they let doctors do that.
None of that matters, I’m just asking you to summarize it for me. Why did he push vaccines that are currently injuring and killing people when covid isn’t even real? I’m not against trump by any means I believe he’s just playing his part in biblical prophecy that’s clearly playing out in front of our eyes.

None of that matters, I’m just asking you to summarize it for me. Why did he push vaccines that are currently injuring and killing people when covid isn’t even real? I’m not against trump by any means I believe he’s just playing his part in biblical prophecy that’s clearly playing out in front of our eyes.
Ill go watch them again and tell you.forgot.

I got the second Pfiezer shot yesterday and so far side effects are minimal. I decided to take the vaccine after talking to my brother who lives in Florida. I am 74 and healthy with no real history of tobacco, alcohol, or drugs. I smoked for few years after high school and drank moderately but never used hard drugs of any type.

I get a full battery of blood tests every year and the last batch was great. I took a Covid antibody test that I do not trust that said I never had the virus- I think I had it last year. I do not know what this vaccine is going to do to me but I took it for others, not myself. I volunteered to be guinea pig. I have no plans to impregnate a young woman so I am not concerned with genetic changes that may occur. If you are concerned then do not take the vaccine.

I got the second Pfiezer shot yesterday and so far side effects are minimal. I decided to take the vaccine after talking to my brother who lives in Florida. I am 74 and healthy with no real history of tobacco, alcohol, or drugs. I smoked for few years after high school and drank moderately but never used hard drugs of any type.

I get a full battery of blood tests every year and the last batch was great. I took a Covid antibody test that I do not trust that said I never had the virus- I think I had it last year. I do not know what this vaccine is going to do to me but I took it for others, not myself. I volunteered to be guinea pig. I have no plans to impregnate a young woman so I am not concerned with genetic changes that may occur. If you are concerned then do not take the vaccine.

There is no test that says you never had covid.
There are antibody tests, but antibodies only last a few months and then are gone.
The infection memory is in T-cells, but there is no known test for them.

I had the J&J shot back in May and had no side affects either.
If I were forced to take one of the three available that’s the one I would take: J&J since it’s not mRNA but would add a low grade aspirin (some call it baby aspirin) to prevent chance of blood clots. Some people shouldn’t take aspirin but dietary options are helpful.

If I were forced to take one of the three available that’s the one I would take: J&J since it’s not mRNA but would add a low grade aspirin (some call it baby aspirin) to prevent chance of blood clots. Some people shouldn’t take aspirin but dietary options are helpful.

The Chinese vaccines are real and seem to have no side effects.
But not the highest effectiveness.

My wife and I got the Pfizer vaccine this morning. It is the only one approved by the FDA. They made us sit there for fifteen minutes to see if we keeled over and then gave us a card with instructions to return for another shot in three weeks. I waited for two hours to see what effect it had on me and then went on my usual fifty mile bike ride in 90 degree weather. My average speed was unaffected by the vaccine. I did get caught in a rainstorm and had to ride about ten miles with no glasses because it was the only way I could see. I did not get the vaccine for myself. I don't even know if it is going to work but at least I know if it does I will not infect other people.
Both my wife and i got the Pfizer vaccines back in January and a booster shot a couple of weeks ago.

No side effects from any of the shots.

My neighbor got the Pfizer back in June and had to be taken to the emergency room due to side effects.

Youse pays youse money and youse take youse chances.

I have a feeling that covid may end up being the leading cause of death worldwide as people age and their immune systems weaken. I also have a feeling that it may not be by chance.

I have a feeling that covid may end up being the leading cause of death worldwide as people age and their immune systems weaken. I also have a feeling that it may not be by chance.

The deaths are not from an immune system that is too weak, but an immune system that over reacts.
All the harms has come from the immune system filling the lungs with lymph and macerating lung tissue with phages,

Forum List

Back