Got the Pfizer vaccine this morning.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
My wife and I got the Pfizer vaccine this morning. It is the only one approved by the FDA. They made us sit there for fifteen minutes to see if we keeled over and then gave us a card with instructions to return for another shot in three weeks. I waited for two hours to see what effect it had on me and then went on my usual fifty mile bike ride in 90 degree weather. My average speed was unaffected by the vaccine. I did get caught in a rainstorm and had to ride about ten miles with no glasses because it was the only way I could see. I did not get the vaccine for myself. I don't even know if it is going to work but at least I know if it does I will not infect other people.

Sorry buddy but the vaccine you received was not Pfizer's FDA approved, Comirnaty vaccine.

That one has not been produced yet.

If you doubt me you can return and ask to view the vile from the lot you received.

Sorry buddy but the vaccine you received was not Pfizer's FDA approved, Comirnaty vaccine.

That one has not been produced yet.

If you doubt me you can return and ask to view the vile from the lot you received.
Oh my fucking god SMH

They told me we were getting the comirnaty vaccine. I had to trust them.

yeah cause they've been so consistent. :facepalm:

I wish you the best. I do. You must do what you think is best for yourself. Good that you exercise. Do you do supplements for health too?

but just so you know....all they did was change the name. In all liklihood you got the vaccine that was already there.

My wife and I got the Pfizer vaccine this morning. It is the only one approved by the FDA. They made us sit there for fifteen minutes to see if we keeled over and then gave us a card with instructions to return for another shot in three weeks. I waited for two hours to see what effect it had on me and then went on my usual fifty mile bike ride in 90 degree weather. My average speed was unaffected by the vaccine. I did get caught in a rainstorm and had to ride about ten miles with no glasses because it was the only way I could see. I did not get the vaccine for myself. I don't even know if it is going to work but at least I know if it does I will not infect other people.
What was the reason for your change of decision to not get vaccinated?

My brother lives in Florida. He told me it is much worse there than is being let out.
So Florida is worse than it was before, after the rollout of vaccines. So that made you decide to get a vaccine?

Why were you holding back against being jabbed before?

So Florida is worse than it was before, after the rollout of vaccines. So that made you decide to get a vaccine?

Why were you holding back against being jabbed before?
I waited to see what effect it would have on people who were getting it. None of them has had any bad reaction.

I am 74 and in good shape. I have no plans to start a new family with a Lolita girlfriend.

Forum List

Back