Got the Pfizer vaccine this morning.

I am not telling anyone what to do. My brother is in Florida and he tells me everyone who is dying in unvaccinated. It is a choice based on data and personal observation. I will never support forced vaccinations.
CDC has them count anyone who has had the vaccine 14 days as unvaxxed. Sorry Ray but it is a numbers racket. I do wish you and your family the best.

translated into English
Wednesday, August 25, 2021
UK, report shocks experts. Covid infected: 89% are vaccinated
The British Ministry of Health at work: it is not clear why vaccinated people are infected more than unvaccinated: 89% vaccinated versus 11% unvaccinated
by Antonio Amorosi
"The British Ministry of Health has published on its official website a report dated 20 August 2021 and which makes a briefing relating to the period 1 February 15 August 2021. Experts are questioning the report, intent on understanding the reasons, after the massive campaign of national vaccination.
In the country, 89% of people infected with Covid were vaccinated against the virus. The other 11% relates to unvaccinated people. The Delta variant, dominant in the UK, has infected 386,735 subjects of which 337,834 with an age below 50 and 48,264 with an age above 50.
Speaking of the over 50s, 48,264 are those who, even if vaccinated, became infected, while only 4,891 became infected and were unvaccinated, all probably always due to the Delta variant. In proportion, those who end up in emergency are a tenth of the amount of the infected but the statistics once again prove in favor of the unvaccinated: the ratio is about 4 vaccinated in emergency against an unvaccinated. And we always talk about over 50.
The accounting of the deceased with the same age on the other hand (in a proportion of one 48th compared to the total number of infected people) always argues in favor of the unvaccinated: if 1076 deceased are vaccinated, 318 are unvaccinated.
A surprising result. The unexpected data is questioning UK scientists who are always very pragmatic and unwilling to take biased interventions.
The Israeli figure seems to go in the same direction. On average, out of 500 hospitalized people, about 60% have been vaccinated. There has also been a massive vaccination campaign in Israel. But the experts justify the Israeli data by arguing that the concomitance of several factors leads to this unexpected result: the majority of people in the country are vaccinated (compared to unvaccinated), to do so are mainly elderly, therefore more at risk, the vaccine does not immunize. 100% and affects those who are more fragile and in old age. Hence the 60% above.
On the other hand, the discourse on the United Kingdom appears different and more complex if, without ideological preconceptions, one reads the numbers. The Delta variant, dominant in the country, could be the cause of the unexpected numbers, that is, 89% of the infected are also vaccinated. The Delta variant in some cases bypasses the vaccine. The practice in the United Kingdom of considering vaccinated those who have taken a single dose (Pfizer or Astrazeneca) may also have had an incidence, evaluating the number of antibodies produced by this as sufficient for protection. But as we know, many experts consider a single dose as not sufficient to immunize the subject.
In these hours, the United Kingdom reports 174 deaths from Covid, the highest since last March 12 and another 30,838 new positives. 31,914 new infections and 40 deaths were reported on Monday. 88% of the adult population received one dose of the vaccine while 77% received both doses. A significant fact knowing that the UK lifted almost all of its restrictions in mid-July, allowing people to socialize, travel and return to work in offices.
While many still wear masks and work from their homes, daily infection rates have risen. Suffice it to say that the number of daily cases in the last 7 days increased by 13.5% compared to the previous week.
The death toll rose to 705 in the past week, an 8.8% increase in the death rate over the previous week. The death rate in the UK is calculated in relation to those people who have died after testing positive for Covid-19 in the past 28 days.
However, we are talking about small numbers if we think that during the peak of the pandemic, over 1,000 deaths a day were reported."
-------------------------------------------

Then there is the Spike protein issue that appears to be causing the major issues.

You may want to read this article just in case.

(Natural News) The engineered spike proteins from SARS-CoV-2 can be STOPPED by a common “weed” that is exterminated from lawns every year. A German university study found that the common dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) can block spike proteins from binding to the ACE2 cell surface receptors in human lung and kidney cells. The water-based dandelion extract, taken from the plant’s dried leaves, was effective against spike protein D614 and a host of mutant strains, including D614G, N501Y, K417N and E484K.
Dandelion extract blocks SARS CoV-2 spike proteins and their variants
Ray From Cleveland you may want to read this article I came across while looking for a different one... (more at link)

(Natural News) The engineered spike proteins from SARS-CoV-2 can be STOPPED by a common “weed” that is exterminated from lawns every year. A German university study found that the common dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) can block spike proteins from binding to the ACE2 cell surface receptors in human lung and kidney cells. The water-based dandelion extract, taken from the plant’s dried leaves, was effective against spike protein D614 and a host of mutant strains, including D614G, N501Y, K417N and E484K.
Dandelion extract blocks SARS CoV-2 spike proteins and their variants
Ray From Cleveland you may want to read this article I came across while looking for a different one... (more at link)
:thankusmile: :yes_text12::TH_WAY~113::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
that goes fir your previous post as well,could not have said it any better in these two excellent posts of yours.:thup:

:thankusmile: :yes_text12::TH_WAY~113::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
that goes fir your previous post as well,could not have said it any better in these two excellent posts of yours.:thup:
I'll have to find where I put that one (study) where people are urinating spike proteins and fish can pick those up; so ultimately everyone will probably get a dose of this shit that their skyence has released onto the world.

1 spike fragments toxic p1.PNG
1 spike fragments toxic p2.PNG
1 spike fragments toxic p3.PNG
1 spike fragments toxic p4.PNG
1 spike fragments toxic p5.PNG

The main threat from the virus is against people with comorbidities and weakened immune systems. Unfortunately this includes a much larger percentage of the population than most realize. Obesity in the US is a runaway train especially among the young who are much more sedentary than their counterparts from past generations.

Fast food diets are destroying the digestive tracts and circulatory plumbing of people from all demographics but blacks are more intensely at risk because they are conditioned to eat that way by government at all levels state and federal.

Smoking is still killing the people while marijuana use and vaping are attacking lungs in ways not well understood. It does not take much to jeopardize lung function when unnatural particulates are habitually and directly drawn into the respiratory architecture.

If one deep dives into data many deaths have connections to lifestyle choices made by citizens that are victims of chemicals the government is making huge sums of money from like alcohol. tobacco and marijuana as well as pharmaceuticals used therapeutically to ease symptoms.

SARS-Covid-2 is essentially a person's past catching up with them because the virus, like most viruses, hunts for and exploits weaknesses. My wife and I are healthy but we decided to get the vaccines as a choice after watching what is happening. We both bowl in leagues in the winter and it makes sense to be protected. We do not want to stay home and do nothing out of fear.

There is a saying that goes something like "When you do not make a decision, that in itself is a decision." And it can be frustrating.

So like the OP, I finally decided to get the vaccine (Pfizer).

I did it because (a) I did not want to unwittingly infect others (in case I had an asymptomatic case, (b) I did not want to contract it and be hospitalized (though I understand even vaccinated people can contract it), and (c) I wanted that much-prized vaccine passport.

I got my second shot last Friday.

It is now August 31.

So far the only side effect has been a little tiredness on Saturday (though it may have been due to other reasons).

Of course, I am not aware yet of any serious side effects.

I neither urge others to get vaccinated nor do I urge others to stay away from the vaccine.

Each person must make his/her own decision.

And some people have legitimate medical reasons for NOT getting it.

In a few years, we may finally find out what was true and what was false about these vaccines.

And, as another saying goes, "Hell is finding out the truth too late."

The main threat from the virus is against people with comorbidities and weakened immune systems. Unfortunately this includes a much larger percentage of the population than most realize. Obesity in the US is a runaway train especially among the young who are much more sedentary than their counterparts from past generations.

Fast food diets are destroying the digestive tracts and circulatory plumbing of people from all demographics but blacks are more intensely at risk because they are conditioned to eat that way by government at all levels state and federal.

Smoking is still killing the people while marijuana use and vaping are attacking lungs in ways not well understood. It does not take much to jeopardize lung function when unnatural particulates are habitually and directly drawn into the respiratory architecture.

If one deep dives into data many deaths have connections to lifestyle choices made by citizens that are victims of chemicals the government is making huge sums of money from like alcohol. tobacco and marijuana as well as pharmaceuticals used therapeutically to ease symptoms.

SARS-Covid-2 is essentially a person's past catching up with them because the virus, like most viruses, hunts for and exploits weaknesses. My wife and I are healthy but we decided to get the vaccines as a choice after watching what is happening. We both bowl in leagues in the winter and it makes sense to be protected. We do not want to stay home and do nothing out of fear.
It's OK Ray.
Getting the vaccine is safer than getting the Covid.
Even if a person survives the Covid some people might have life long bad side effects.

91 Percent of COVID Survivors Have Long-Term Effects ...

Sep 30, 2020 · September 29, 2020. iStock. Despite being referred to as a respiratory virus, doctors now know that the toll that a severe case of COVID-19 can take on the human body can go way beyond the lungs. It is now clear that the virus can do considerable damage to the kidneys, liver, heart, and even the brain in some patients.

My wife and I got the Pfizer vaccine this morning. It is the only one approved by the FDA. They made us sit there for fifteen minutes to see if we keeled over and then gave us a card with instructions to return for another shot in three weeks. I waited for two hours to see what effect it had on me and then went on my usual fifty mile bike ride in 90 degree weather. My average speed was unaffected by the vaccine. I did get caught in a rainstorm and had to ride about ten miles with no glasses because it was the only way I could see. I did not get the vaccine for myself. I don't even know if it is going to work but at least I know if it does I will not infect other people.

Extremely disappointing. However . . . doesn't surprise us the least bit; most everyone living is a rebel in name only. And now you are one of them. Fear makes people do all sorts of foolish things. Either way best of luck with that.

My wife and I got the Pfizer vaccine this morning. It is the only one approved by the FDA. They made us sit there for fifteen minutes to see if we keeled over and then gave us a card with instructions to return for another shot in three weeks. I waited for two hours to see what effect it had on me and then went on my usual fifty mile bike ride in 90 degree weather. My average speed was unaffected by the vaccine. I did get caught in a rainstorm and had to ride about ten miles with no glasses because it was the only way I could see. I did not get the vaccine for myself. I don't even know if it is going to work but at least I know if it does I will not infect other people.
The vaccine you got was not FDA approved. None of them are. The ONLY vaccine that has actual FDA approval has a brand name of Comirnaty and it isn’t even available to the market yet. Anything else currently being administered is still in the EUA.

The vaccine you got was not FDA approved. None of them are. The ONLY vaccine that has actual FDA approval has a brand name of Comirnaty and it isn’t even available to the market yet. Anything else currently being administered is still in the EUA.
All they need to do is put a label on it and call it Comirnaty.

All they need to do is put a label on it and call it Comirnaty.
How do you know that? How do you know that it’s the same thing? The only source that claims this is the FDA, who constantly has conflicts of interest in the fact that they routinely have heads of the agency that were previously executives of the very companies and organizations they’re supposed to be protecting us from. We’re talking about government, in 2021 where I think by now the world clearly should see that they don’t give a single fuck about you. How is it possible that you could trust them and put something into your body that you don’t even understand? Its mind boggling to me the choices that people are making these days out of fear

Paulie Hey glad you made it over here to this thread,you were right that Trump knew the dangers of the vaccines when he was pushing it,for the longest time I thought he had gone over to the dark side because of that, but listen to these videos WHY trump did it.makes perfect sense to me.

I did not post it on the STAY INFORMED thread because a certain poster there,he refuses to look at the evidence that Trump is one of the good guys.I posted stuff for him there that proved it all and he ignored it,didnt bother to watch the videos or links i posted. that screams hypocrisy to me the fact he is always getting on people rightfully so for not looking at the evidence that the Democrats are as corrupt as the republicans yet when I post evidence of Trump working for the people,he does the same thing.:uhoh3:

while I respect Jim corbett for the stuff he does exposing government corruption,he has his head up his ass on his knowledge about Trump and the op there refuses to stop listening to what that dumbass has to say about Trump believing all the BS he says.

anyways hope you watch these videos cause you will understand trump HAD to do it. Had he not done it,the death count would have been in the BILLIONS now instead of the millions.He had no choice.

Im sure you realise the elite wanted their puppet Hitlery in office but trump screwed everything up for them.She was suppose to be in office for 8 years which they had plans for us to be in lockmode for that whole time which would have benefitted them cause those lockdowns caused people to lose their jobs with suicides and drug overdoes at an all time high.I dread to think what the world would be like right now had Trump lost.

Last edited:
RodISHI I know post#57 I made wasnt addressed to you but sometime tomorrow take a look at those videos I posted,a lot of people including me weeds confused on why trump was endorsing the vaccines if he was fir the people but once you watch them you’ll understand,it all makes sense now,at first I thought he had become a traiter and gone over to the dark side but thank god he has not. You DO know that he is our first president sense kennedy not part of the corrupt two party system right,the first one who is not a puppet for the establishment right? When I mention thst to people I know they say thst can’t be true,if it were the cia would have killed him same as they did kennedy,well the thing is they HAVE tried.paulie will also tell you there have been over 28 assassination attempts on his life,you just don’t hear about it from the CIA controlled media of course.

I know you are aware there are a lot of shills from Langley thst have penetrated this site,you can tell by the way they ignore facts of vote fraud in the last election and how the virus is not dangerous and lie all the time,their lying is a dead give away,well the proof in the pudding is he is for the people is that these shills demonize him even though he was the most anti war president sense carter.our last halfway decent president.they never had one bad peep to say about mass murdering war mongers bush and Obama,gee I wonder why.

Last edited:
RodISHI I know post#57 I made wasnt addressed to you but sometime tomorrow take a look at those videos I posted,a lot of people including me weeds confused on why trump was endorsing the vaccines if he was fir the people but once you watch them you’ll understand,it all makes sense now,at first I thought he had become a traiter and gone over to the dark side but thank god he has not. You DO know that he is our first president sense kennedy not part of the corrupt two party system right,the first one who is not a puppet for the establishment right? When I mention thst to people I know they say thst can’t be true,if it were the cia would have killed him same as they did kennedy,well the thing is they HAVE tried.paulie will also tell you there have been over 28 assassination attempts on his life,you just don’t hear about it from the CIA controlled media of course.
Yes, I will watch them tomorrow. Had a long day.
Went and got this link for you I think you and some of the others will find interesting. As for me I have no doubt that many evil plans have been in place. Then as I told a friend nothing new under the sun concerning them attempting to change the scripture to meets their desired out comes. That is part of the problem we have now which leads to the blind leading the blind because they do not ask or seek truth for themselves in it all; and that goes for all things. http://www.citizensnewswire.org/files/NWORichardDay.pdf

Forum List

Back