Google, not our courts or laws, is now the arbiter of what is considered lawful speech.

Anti-American groups like the SPLC and ADL colluded with Big Tech and helped lead the way to the attack on our First Amendment on the internet and elsewhere. Of course if you a domestic terrorist Black Lives Matter idiot, you can say anything.

Anti-American groups like the SPLC and ADL colluded with Big Tech and helped lead the way to the attack on our First Amendment on the internet and elsewhere.

ANd now the StormFront crowd pipes up to be heard.

I don't use any social platforms because I know no one wants to pay attention to me and I don't need their attention.

You've made 151,000 posts on USMB you fucking liar.

Anyone who spends that much time at their keyboard is also on social media, and all you ever do is spew a daily litany of the the daily left-wing talking points (which you obviously derive from social media).

Let's break down what is means to have 151,000 posts on USMB:

That's 413 posts a day, for one year; or 41.3 posts a day for ten years.

Tell me which one it is, your post rate, R, is: 41.3/day < R < 413/day.

ANd now the StormFront crowd pipes up to be heard.

The "Stormfront crowd" is a clever ad hominem to a website you obviously frequent apparently. But you are still delusional though. The SPLC, etc., do not even hide the fact they are part of the attack on the First and Second Amendment. Do you realize that you idiot? :dunno:

Last edited:
Google, not our courts or laws, is now the arbiter of what is considered lawful speech.
Only if one accepts Google's authority. It is similar to those who accept "political correctness".

The enemy is at the gates and so many of you are ignoring it.
We have LAWS to punish ANY speech deemed to be a threat to others. And Google is not a law enforcement entity.

Many of you have the "they are a private business so they can do what they want" attitude. That attitude was fine for the first 200 years of our nation but times & technology have changed DRASTICALLY.

We simply can not allow any business to control the flow of public discourse.

Google & Apple are essentially acting just like the Communists & Authoritarians in other nations who control the flow of information.

Like it or not the "public square" is no longer the park or state house steps. It is online.

This kind of gatkeeping that crushes alternatives must be stopped.

And just for the record I don't use Parlor so this isn't a personal thing for me.
Treasonous trash have used the 1st amendment as a weapon for far too long.
Stop whining trumpkin loser
This isn't about Trump. Go spout your unhinged emotions elsewhere if you can't post on topic.

Yup. If they do it to Parler than they will do it to anyone. THEY have decided what everyone should read or listen to. The 1st don't mean shit to this company. Same goes for all the big tech. Facebook, Twitter and every other social media site. They have already ousted conservative speak and only allow liberal speak on their sites. Everyone who uses them should cancel.

The level to which we have descended in protecting people from having to think and reason energetically is abysmal, but it is not something that started recently. Sixty years ago, before the full onset of "liberal" excess we were already suffering from other, equally repressive and suffocating 'education'. One led to the other. Don't blame "liberals" without looking a bit further as well. Break out of the dualism and see society for what it is; those with the knowledge manipulate those without.

We have LAWS to punish ANY speech deemed to be a threat to others. And Google is not a law enforcement entity.

Many of you have the "they are a private business so they can do what they want" attitude. That attitude was fine for the first 200 years of our nation but times & technology have changed DRASTICALLY.

Google & Apple are essentially acting just like the Communists & Authoritarians in other nations who control the flow of information.

Like it or not the "public square" is no longer the park or state house steps. It is online.

And just for the record I don't use Parlor so this isn't a personal thing for me.
Nahhhhh... they just turned-off Benedict Arnold's Rump's mic.

US Message board can also ban you and I if we break their rules or solicit violence..

Google doesn't want their platforms used for seditious bullshit. Do you blame them?
There is a word for someone being "naïve X 1000" but I cannot think of it right now.
Or maybe it is simply just enjoying the sedated life. Going along with the crowd asks so little of oneself.
Or as Socrates put it: "The unexamined life is a life not worth living."

Google doesn't want their platforms used for seditious bullshit. Do you blame them?
There is a word for someone being "naïve X 1000" but I cannot think of it right now.
Or maybe it is simply just enjoying the sedated life. Going along with the crowd asks so little of oneself.
Or as Socrates put it: "The unexamined life is a life not worth living."

Find another platform.

The first amendment doesn't apply to private companies, genius.

The first amendment doesn't apply to private companies, genius.

You will NEVER convince a Trumpy of that.

I don't use any social platforms because I know no one wants to pay attention to me and I don't need their attention.
The irony of that post on a social platform amazingly escapes you.
It should fit well what with the partisans in here.
More attention seeking, whore?
Whores charge I do it for weed...

You know the country is going in the right direction when the pot heads are in charge.

Only if one accepts Google's authority. It is similar to those who accept "political correctness".

When the two choices for cell phone platforms are Android (Google) and iPhone (Apple), the suggestion that one "doesn't have to accept Google's (and Apple's) authority" as they collude to outright ban certain types of communication on their platforms is laughably naive.

Forum List

Back