Google, not our courts or laws, is now the arbiter of what is considered lawful speech.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

The enemy is at the gates and so many of you are ignoring it.
We have LAWS to punish ANY speech deemed to be a threat to others. And Google is not a law enforcement entity.

Many of you have the "they are a private business so they can do what they want" attitude. That attitude was fine for the first 200 years of our nation but times & technology have changed DRASTICALLY.

We simply can not allow any business to control the flow of public discourse.

Google & Apple are essentially acting just like the Communists & Authoritarians in other nations who control the flow of information.

Like it or not the "public square" is no longer the park or state house steps. It is online.

This kind of gatkeeping that crushes alternatives must be stopped.

And just for the record I don't use Parlor so this isn't a personal thing for me.

We have LAWS to punish ANY speech deemed to be a threat to others. And Google is not a law enforcement entity.

Many of you have the "they are a private business so they can do what they want" attitude. That attitude was fine for the first 200 years of our nation but times & technology have changed DRASTICALLY.

Google & Apple are essentially acting just like the Communists & Authoritarians in other nations who control the flow of information.

Like it or not the "public square" is no longer the park or state house steps. It is online.

And just for the record I don't use Parlor so this isn't a personal thing for me.
Treasonous trash have used the 1st amendment as a weapon for far too long.
Stop whining trumpkin loser

It is a private company don't like it don't use them...

jillian, let me be the first to say:

GO FUCK YOURSELF.

• Banned

This isn't about Trump. Go spout your unhinged emotions elsewhere if you can't post on topic.

Google doesn't want their platforms used for seditious bullshit.

Do you blame them?

• Banned

Google doesn't want their platforms used for seditious bullshit.

Do you blame them?
You just stated you don't use social media so how the hell do you know what type of content is on there? Because Google said so?

This isn't about Trump. Go spout your unhinged emotions elsewhere if you can't post on topic.
I like how you instantly know treasonous trash is donald trump.

Glad we're on the same page, here.

Yes, but if taking over a building is too much, I suppose you will just have to cuck and do nothing about it. I am sure that they will change their Stalinist behavior if you just point it out enough. That's exactly what Stalin did.

Holy shit, you disgusting fascist fucks now label speech as a “weapon”?
Our founders warned us about pieces of shit like you.

It is online. And anyone can go and make a website and speak.

But if you’re going to rely on someone else’s property to promote your speech, then you e given them the right to take such speech off of their property.

Inside of 2 years, you guys will be bitching about Parler when they start censoring hate speech.

Grumps...does it mean anything to you that hundreds of millions of people use Google/ facebook, and twitter and are never censored because...they don't try to get people to riot, broadcast easily disproven lies, and don't violate the TOS?

The pen is mightier than the sword.

They more than "worried" about people like that.

What is stopping you from creating your own platform? Oh right, nothing. So, your speech isn't actually being stifled, you're just not being able to use someone else's property to disseminate your "speech".

Cook meth in your own house, don't try to do it at someone else's.

Forum List

Back