Pelosi Asked for a Military Coup

The leftists always blame people of what they are doing.

Coup...just so the spelling police dont rag on you...

coup
[ko͞o]

NOUN
  1. a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government.
    "he was overthrown in an army coup"
    synonyms:
    seizure of power · overthrow · takeover · ousting · deposition · regime change ·
    [more]
  2. a notable or successful stroke or move.
    "it was a major coup to get such a prestigious contract"

coup
[ko͞o]

NOUN
    synonyms:
    seizure of power · overthrow · takeover · ousting · deposition · regime change ·
    [more]

Thanks, unlike Pelosi I wasn't planning for it so I had no idea how it's spelled.

As for the American protest where the elected officials responsible for locking people in their homes were locked in their bunker, that I can stand behind.

No idiot. She didn’t. Your orange sociopath tried to stage a coup. But coup is the proper spelling. Trumpkins would do better to get an education than spend their lives saying imbecilic insane and lying garbage.

Impeach her.

And impeach this spelling Nazi as well. Too close to Hitler for being an American.

Are these people who are so close to Stalin always also so very close to Hitler as well? All evil attracts them equally.

coup
[ko͞o]

NOUN
    synonyms:
    [more]

Thanks, unlike Pelosi I wasn't planning for it so I had no idea how it's spelled.

As for the American protest where the elected officials responsible for locking people in their homes were locked in their bunker, that I can stand behind.

Goes back to what Thomas Jefferson said.

thomas-jefferson-when-the-people-fear-the-government.jpg

No idiot. She didn’t. Your orange sociopath tried to stage a coup. But coup is the proper spelling. Trumpkins would do better to get an education than spend their lives saying imbecilic insane and lying garbage.

Impeach her.

And impeach this spelling Nazi as well. Too close to Hitler for being an American.

Are these people who are so close to Stalin always also so very close to Hitler as well? All evil attracts them equally.

These bitches lose their money train when Trump remains. No more elaborate NGO's to support them in their quest for forcing their ideologies off on the people; and no more money laundering by them through their elaborate scams of sending billions over to enemy states.

People right and left should be rejecting this ploy for complete world dominance by a few central banking cartels that have started wars for ages.

coup
[ko͞o]

NOUN
    synonyms:
    [more]

Goes back to what Thomas Jefferson said.

View attachment 440098

The founding fathers fought a WAR to free us from the kind of government oppression we see today.

She didn’t? How do you know? Post your evidence.

I have to laugh every time one of you kids posts "the timcast" as if it's some kinda real news or something.

Reality is she asked them to make sure there were safeguards to prevent tRump from doing something stupid and desperate.

I have to laugh every time one of you kids posts "the timcast" as if it's some kinda real news or something.

Reality is she asked them to make sure there were safeguards to prevent tRump from doing something stupid and desperate.

CNN viewer is here to educate us what is real news.

Go back to viewing your fake news bullshit, no one is interested here.

After Pelosi's coup attempt, twitter, facebook and google are now conducting a coup - banning everyone except the devout Lucifer follower on their platforms. Also banning alternatives from their monopolistic phones.

It's a Stalinist coup against free people. The founders would have known how to deal with these idiots.

Pelosi Asked for a Military Coup

Another pathetic, extremist lie, easily dismissed.

Back in reality, is the threat by Trump goons to persist in trashing democracy in a second attempt on January 20 something patriotic Americans must be ready to defend against?

The cry baby Sore Loser's intent to sulk means he will be conveniently absent from any planned attack.

Inauguration Day 2021: What now? Capitol riots, Trump supporter threats prompt safety concerns

After Pelosi's coup attempt, twitter, facebook and google are now conducting a coup - banning everyone except the devout Lucifer follower on their platforms. Also banning alternatives from their monopolistic phones.

It's a Stalinist coup against free people. The founders would have known how to deal with these idiots.

Rod got a thing on firefox last night so they are in it all too. We should be taking the Internet back as it belongs to all the people. Our tax dollars bought it first and paid for it first. Under the guise of capitalism and spreading freedom around the globe a few were allowed to capitalize on it and now a few want to use it to help enslave us.

Rod got a thing on firefox last night so they are in it all too. We should be taking the Internet back as it belongs to all the people. Our tax dollars bought it first and paid for it first. Under the guise of capitalism and spreading freedom around the globe a few were allowed to capitalize on it and now a few want to use it to help enslave us.

Yup...

The leftist instinct is to control people by words, since they can not create anything productive and excel only in confiscating the resources of other people. That means that almost all these platforms are controlled by anti free speech extremist far leftists. There is not much more reason to be in the business in the first place. These platforms lose millions and millions every year - they find their thought control experiments to be worth it.

Almost certainly some kind of confiscation of tax payer resources is coming to keep the parasitical far left echo chambers operational.

She's impeaching his sorry ass again.
And asking the Pentagon to assure that Trump can't do anything else as stupid as he did on Wednesday.
Stop reading stupid fucking QAnon blogs or Parler or whatever shit you fill your head with.

You sound like a fuckin' pigeon; coup... Coup... Coup...

Dumbass

You sound like a fuckin' pigeon; coup... Coup... Coup...

Dumbass

You sound like a retard.

Which is exactly what you are.

Forum List

Back