goodbye my friends----I have it!!!

I drove 95mph on the way to work this morning while reading and posting on this site without a seatbelt and I didnā€™t die. Guess itā€™s not dangerous and something entirely safe I should not be scared of.

well the fact the yearly flu virus has killed five times more people this year than covid then yeah I would say thats accurate.LOL oh and original tree went to the trump rally in dc with a dozen friends or so and the tree and NONE of his friends are sick despite the fact they were inches away from THOUSANDS of other people.

pretty clear cut EVIDENCE of a hoax right there. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

not to mention the fact that over a thousand doctors in germany have backed up the doctors here in america that its not the dangerous virus they claim it to be but we both know that doctors are not credible for you,only what the corporate controlled media tells you.:cuckoo:

you really need to get rid of that avatar. Indiana Jones is a thinker unlike you,capable of critical thinking and outside the box.LOL
That's a lie Flu in the US kills between 12,000 to 60,000 per annum over the last 12 years not 250,000 plus
with still two months to go in one year with Covid. It is the equivalent of 4 jet passenger planes crashing and killing everyone on board every day.

As for the OP tests have shown Covid cant kill those already brain dead!
The death count is being faked to keep lemmings like you on the scaredforyourlife hook
Yea yea, everything is fake if Trump says it is, elections, mask protection, pandemic deaths.
These things are run and checked by professionals not skivvies like you.
As for scaredformylife I was diagnosed with terminal cancer and given 6 months to live. I wasn't scared then and I'm certainly not now 6 years later Trumpsters though just invent shit without trying to find the facts. The reason being you can't handle the truth.
Mortality rate 1.9%, critical case rate.46%....testing over 2 million a day at 7% positive test rate.....so what? Its the flu
Do you really believe that? I'm talking about in your heart? I get you love Trump. I get you love your freedom. But Trump is on a recorded call saying it's worse than the flu.
I simply go by facts not what anyone says. We don't record every single case of a cold or the flu or pneumonia, they are all estimates. Covid has documented daily stats, not sure how accurate admittedly, but daily reported stats.....and they all show a declining harm and seriousness rate in both critical case percentage and mortality rate. Remember Killer Cuomo started us off at a global leading 8% mortality rate and now the US is at 1.9% and dropping every day. More testing and more cases is a good thing not a bad thing, it proves this virus is the flu and nothing else.
I won't dispute your numbers. What concerns me is you are looking to them to defend a 'so what' attitude. I'm assuming you don't have a science degree. But even if you do, why in the world would the foremost expert on pandemics, Dr Fauci, beg to differ with with your viewpoint? You expect me to buy your defense of the numbers you spout, despite what renowned scientists are saying. It boggles the mind. It's like you can't remove emotion from the matter.
why are you only seeing what one scientist says and ignoring the ones that say the lockdown will caus as much if not more suffering and death???
cuz he's like the 'lead' scientist. lol. and he's been this country's lead scientist for decades. Fauci is like the one thing republican and democratic administrations have been able to agree on. That he is a scientist beyond reproach was a consensus... before Trump.
but what about the other ones that say the lockdowns are causing more harm than good??
ok, so let's look at this from a common sense perspective: if you
I drove 95mph on the way to work this morning while reading and posting on this site without a seatbelt and I didnā€™t die. Guess itā€™s not dangerous and something entirely safe I should not be scared of.

well the fact the yearly flu virus has killed five times more people this year than covid then yeah I would say thats accurate.LOL oh and original tree went to the trump rally in dc with a dozen friends or so and the tree and NONE of his friends are sick despite the fact they were inches away from THOUSANDS of other people.

pretty clear cut EVIDENCE of a hoax right there. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

not to mention the fact that over a thousand doctors in germany have backed up the doctors here in america that its not the dangerous virus they claim it to be but we both know that doctors are not credible for you,only what the corporate controlled media tells you.:cuckoo:

you really need to get rid of that avatar. Indiana Jones is a thinker unlike you,capable of critical thinking and outside the box.LOL
That's a lie Flu in the US kills between 12,000 to 60,000 per annum over the last 12 years not 250,000 plus
with still two months to go in one year with Covid. It is the equivalent of 4 jet passenger planes crashing and killing everyone on board every day.

The death count is being faked to keep lemmings like you on the scaredforyourlife hook
Yea yea, everything is fake if Trump says it is, elections, mask protection, pandemic deaths.
As for scaredformylife I was diagnosed with terminal cancer and given 6 months to live. I wasn't scared then and I'm certainly not now 6 years later Trumpsters though just invent shit without trying to find the facts. The reason being you can't handle the truth.
Mortality rate 1.9%, critical case rate.46%....testing over 2 million a day at 7% positive test rate.....so what? Its the flu
Do you really believe that? I'm talking about in your heart? I get you love Trump. I get you love your freedom. But Trump is on a recorded call saying it's worse than the flu.
I simply go by facts not what anyone says. We don't record every single case of a cold or the flu or pneumonia, they are all estimates. Covid has documented daily stats, not sure how accurate admittedly, but daily reported stats.....and they all show a declining harm and seriousness rate in both critical case percentage and mortality rate. Remember Killer Cuomo started us off at a global leading 8% mortality rate and now the US is at 1.9% and dropping every day. More testing and more cases is a good thing not a bad thing, it proves this virus is the flu and nothing else.
I won't dispute your numbers. What concerns me is you are looking to them to defend a 'so what' attitude. I'm assuming you don't have a science degree. But even if you do, why in the world would the foremost expert on pandemics, Dr Fauci, beg to differ with with your viewpoint? You expect me to buy your defense of the numbers you spout, despite what renowned scientists are saying. It boggles the mind. It's like you can't remove emotion from the matter.
why are you only seeing what one scientist says and ignoring the ones that say the lockdown will caus as much if not more suffering and death???
cuz he's like the 'lead' scientist. lol. and he's been this country's lead scientist for decades. Fauci is like the one thing republican and democratic administrations have been able to agree on. That he is a scientist beyond reproach was a consensus... before Trump.
Fauchi is a politician first and a doctor last. He lied to the American people just as politicians do and doctors do not.Nothing he says can be trusted.
Ok, so that is your opinion. Which you're entitled to. But how do you prove that? Do you hook fauci up to a lie detector test and ask him if he's a politician first, doctor last. or a democrat? How can you pass such judgement? Is 90% politician 10% doctor. Do the percentages fluctuate occasionally? I'm sorry, but you just can't back up that statement rationally.
You look at statistics and form your own opinions instead of having them formed for you.
Right!!! That's what would make america great again... everyone just ignoring the experts and determining on their own how to interpret the statistics. Although, quiet as kept, the statisticians could be libbers too, you never know. Man. sheesh.
Nothing to interpret, just look at the numbers doofus....you libbers have a problem letting people lead you around by the nose.

Fauchi is a politician first and a doctor last. He lied to the American people just as politicians do and doctors do not.Nothing he says can be trusted.
Ok, so that is your opinion. Which you're entitled to. But how do you prove that? Do you hook fauci up to a lie detector test and ask him if he's a politician first, doctor last. or a democrat? How can you pass such judgement? Is 90% politician 10% doctor. Do the percentages fluctuate occasionally? I'm sorry, but you just can't back up that statement rationally.
Here is the proof. You can Google it if you like.

earlier this year, I think it was January or maybe February, he stated that people should not wear masks, that they were ineffective and that washing hands and social distancing was all that was needed.

a few monthslater he said that we should all wear masks. When questioned why he changed his mind he stated that he said that earlier to discourage people from wearing masks so that there would be enough for the healthcare workers to wear.
Now he claims to have lied then, but anyone in healthcare will tell you that heā€™s lying now. He wasnā€™t lying before.

whatever version of Fauchi you want to believe, heā€™s still a liar.

not opinion, fact.

bear with me
.......I had very MINOR coughing--and it was a wet cough....coughing maybe once an hour.....in the mornings I felt just about nothing at all.......
....minor chills....maybe started to get tired Friday.....some chills/aches Saturday..nothing lasting long at all
....on Sunday morning I thought, I better get tested for C19, because our work was doing mandatory testing Tuesday---so, I thought I might need to stay home Tuesday just to get 100% better---so--=======
I HAVE COVID 19 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...like I said, in the mornings I felt just about nothing at all
.. the regular flu feels worse!!!!!!!! .....I barely feel it today......IMO, the testing is either bullshit or they have been making it worse than it really is
It's this sort of rightwing stupidity and ignorance that's made the pandemic worse.

bear with me
.......I had very MINOR coughing--and it was a wet cough....coughing maybe once an hour.....in the mornings I felt just about nothing at all.......
....minor chills....maybe started to get tired Friday.....some chills/aches Saturday..nothing lasting long at all
....on Sunday morning I thought, I better get tested for C19, because our work was doing mandatory testing Tuesday---so, I thought I might need to stay home Tuesday just to get 100% better---so--=======
I HAVE COVID 19 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...like I said, in the mornings I felt just about nothing at all
.. the regular flu feels worse!!!!!!!! .....I barely feel it today......IMO, the testing is either bullshit or they have been making it worse than it really is
It's this sort of rightwing stupidity and ignorance that's made the pandemic worse.
I agree....you brainless libbers listen to your propaganda and hoard all the toilet paper.

But internet Troll you can? Come in. Use common sense.
What part of ā€œhe liedā€ is confusing you?

im not only using common sense, Iā€™m using 38 years in the medical profession with extensive training in all 4 levels of PPE (Did you know that there are four?), and extensive training in microbiology, epidemiology, biological defense and first receiver decontamination.
I know pharmacists are students who canā€™t get in to med school. ;)
So what? We take more Pharmacology than med students so whats your point??
Didnā€™t mean to knock the chip off your shoulder. Oh, wait, yes I did. Donā€™t bust out your pharmacology background as an expert on virology and not expect to be challenged... especially when stating the exact opposite of the bulk of experts including the most respected.

im not only using common sense, Iā€™m using 38 years in the medical profession with extensive training in all 4 levels of PPE (Did you know that there are four?), and extensive training in microbiology, epidemiology, biological defense and first receiver decontamination.
Didnā€™t mean to knock the chip off your shoulder. Oh, wait, yes I did. Donā€™t bust out your pharmacology background as an expert on virology and not expect to be challenged... especially when stating the exact opposite of the bulk of experts including the most respected.
Expert schmeckspert. Your idiot cities and states with the shutdown mandates and facediaper edicts have the highest mortality rates.

It's the Republican WAY!

but-of-course-fat-white-guy-with-a-beard-seeming-to-get-it-finally-animated-gif.gif

I mentioned nothing about any expertise, just common sense.....oh sorry thats a topic you know nothing about.

Expert schmeckspert. Your idiot cities and states with the shutdown mandates and facediaper edicts have the highest mortality rates.
Good one. Iā€™m convinced itā€™s a hoax now. Are there any Trump victory rallies I can attend now?

Sorry, too soon?
Do whatever you want...oh wait that's not the Gestapo way.....

Oh good, so all those dead people and packed ICUs were fake news.

Phew! I'm going to the neighborhood bar!

What packed ICUs? I am standing in our ICU right now and itā€™s busy at the same level as always. We have a couple of empty beds and a couple more patients will be move out today. This is in a major metropolitan city too.
Nothing you'd know about in your world.

Hint: You're on "the internet".

Good one. Iā€™m convinced itā€™s a hoax now. Are there any Trump victory rallies I can attend now?

Sorry, too soon?

For two people in the US that get the Covid and dies there are 98 people that get it and don't die. And that rate is falling.

That is assuming that everybody that died actually died from the Covid and not just tagged with it. It also assumes that everybody that had the Covid was included in the count when we know that many more had it but due to mild symptoms never bothered to be tested.

The other thing we know is that the number of total deaths in the US has not increased in 2020. In other words Covid has not resulted in a greater number of people of dying compared to other years.

If any of TDS afflicted nitwits that voted for that jackass Biden because they blamed Covid on Trump then they were idiots.

Sorry, too soon?
Better ask your experts if its okay to go out first.....
They said: ā€œit is safe, just wear a mask in doors and if you canā€™t socially distanced outsideā€. So I think Iā€™m good.

For two people in the US that get the Covid and dies there are 98 people that get it and don't die. And that rate is falling.

That is assuming that everybody that died actually died from the Covid and not just tagged with it. It also assumes that everybody that had the Covid was included in the count when we know that many more had it but due to mild symptoms never bothered to be tested.

The other thing we know is that the number of total deaths in the US has not increased in 2020. In other words Covid has not resulted in a greater number of people of dying compared to other years.

If any of TDS afflicted nitwits that voted for that jackass Biden because they blamed Covid on Trump then they were idiots.
Those are facts and libbers despise facts....

Sorry, too soon?
Better ask your experts if its okay to go out first.....
They said: ā€œit is safe, just wear a mask in doors and if you canā€™t socially distanced outsideā€. So I think Iā€™m good.
Like I said, anyone with common sense already knows how to act during flu season...except the mask will keep you sick.

Forum List

Back