goodbye my friends----I have it!!!

I got it. Ain't nothin' but a thing.

The country health department said I could break quarantine this past Sunday, but I'm waiting until tomorrow.

My worst two days were last Sunday and Monday. I felt fucking horrible...

For some it's horrible, for others it's mild.

I drove 95mph on the way to work this morning while reading and posting on this site without a seatbelt and I didn’t die. Guess it’s not dangerous and something entirely safe I should not be scared of.

well the fact the yearly flu virus has killed five times more people this year than covid then yeah I would say thats accurate.LOL oh and original tree went to the trump rally in dc with a dozen friends or so and the tree and NONE of his friends are sick despite the fact they were inches away from THOUSANDS of other people.

pretty clear cut EVIDENCE of a hoax right there. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

not to mention the fact that over a thousand doctors in germany have backed up the doctors here in america that its not the dangerous virus they claim it to be but we both know that doctors are not credible for you,only what the corporate controlled media tells you.:cuckoo:

you really need to get rid of that avatar. Indiana Jones is a thinker unlike you,capable of critical thinking and outside the box.LOL

Last edited:
bear with me
.......I had very MINOR coughing--and it was a wet cough....coughing maybe once an hour.....in the mornings I felt just about nothing at all.......
....minor chills....maybe started to get tired Friday.....some chills/aches Saturday..nothing lasting long at all
....on Sunday morning I thought, I better get tested for C19, because our work was doing mandatory testing Tuesday---so, I thought I might need to stay home Tuesday just to get 100% better---so--=======
I HAVE COVID 19 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...like I said, in the mornings I felt just about nothing at all
.. the regular flu feels worse!!!!!!!! .....I barely feel it today......IMO, the testing is either bullshit or they have been making it worse than it really is
Two people in my house got it and they barely noticed.

bear with me
.......I had very MINOR coughing--and it was a wet cough....coughing maybe once an hour.....in the mornings I felt just about nothing at all.......
....minor chills....maybe started to get tired Friday.....some chills/aches Saturday..nothing lasting long at all
....on Sunday morning I thought, I better get tested for C19, because our work was doing mandatory testing Tuesday---so, I thought I might need to stay home Tuesday just to get 100% better---so--=======
.. the regular flu feels worse!!!!!!!! .....I barely feel it today......IMO, the testing is either bullshit or they have been making it worse than it really is

I call first dibs on all your stuff!!!!

bear with me

That's hilarious. :auiqs.jpg: However, Im glad you're ok. Stay quarantined.

bear with me

you never miss an opportunity to display your idiocy...

since the early months of the trump virus doctors noted that some people dont get very sick, some people get pretty sick, some people get VERY sick and some people die.

i know you are a fool but if you foolishly contacted your parents (or anyone) while infested with the trump virus you could kill them.

now i understand that you dont care who you kill but at least think of the funeral costs and flowers, not to mention food at the wake.

do you really want to spend that money on your mothers funeral when you could spend it on putting the names of people you want to murder on bullets?

or buying another trump hat?

or donating to kyle rittenhouse?

bear with me
Are ya sure ? The cheap shit chink test kits are faulty and inaccurate..
You many not have 19

bear with me

Rest up and drink liquids. I've had as well as several people I know. Two or three days and it's gone.

Welcome to the herd.
..I get about 7.5 hours sleep regularly ......these last few days much more
Good! Rest. If you're not running a fever, eat a lot of good food. Sounds like you'll be fine, but don't rush it.

Take a hot soaking bath while drinking heavily gingered tea until you're about to.pass out. Pull on a sweat suit and keep warm while you run sweat for half an hour. You will feel better. If you still have a cough, rub on some Vicks, too.

And then go back to bed.

The tests are 10% correct, 90% incorrect. Positive or negative aside, they are inaccurate.

Covid is supposed to be a dry cough. Not a wet one, I have a wet cough, had it months, pollen mostly. It's not covid, it's my usual alergies.

Forum List

Back